Cheers

Fyrefly

I've decided to bring my life long interest in astrology out of the closet and start seriously studying it. As a favorite song of mine says, I've spent seven years prostrate to the higher mind, got my paper, and now I'm free. I've spent a long time building my career and going to school and now I'm going to do something that is fun and interesting, and that is astrology. I hope I'll make some friends here, and meet some teachers as well because I like learning.

I can't figure out how to copy and past my chart using this iPad, but my info is for April 2, 1961' 9:03 pm, Honolulu, Hawaii: Aries, Scorpio moon & Asc.

And apologies for all of those "I's" in this. Trust me, I like "you"s, too.

Cheers,

Fyrefly

sambtween

Hi, congrats on the paper & the new freedom. I'm new here, too. Can't help you with the ipad (despite having a small assortment of Apple products as gifts, I don't think they treat people well, so have resisted the ipad lure). Google cut & paste with ipad, and I'm sure you'll find others with the same issue. Besides the selectively unhelpful official Apple forum, there are unofficial ones which are good. Macrumors, for one. While I don't know your chart, have to laugh at the Aries & the "I"'s. But it's all good.