Disbelief.

duenderoja

Dear guruji,

I am lost.

I do not believe in astrology anymore, or very little. I believe this has to do with Jupiter in Virgo. Nothing has come to fruition. My life has gotten worse financially, and the gentleman has hurt my feelings further. My Jupiter Dasha just began, and so did my Jupiter return.

I am persevering in spite of these negative happenings.

When will I meet someone to love?
When will my financial situation become more level?

Thank you?

December 11 1980 01:48 Lansing Michigan US

RaRohini

Dear guruji,

I am lost.

I do not believe in astrology anymore, or very little. I believe this has to do with Jupiter in Virgo. Nothing has come to fruition. My life has gotten worse financially, and the gentleman has hurt my feelings further. My Jupiter Dasha just began, and so did my Jupiter return.

Thank you?

Hi Deondaroja !

Don't lose hope !!!!
You are such a good astrologer yourself..

It is very difficult no doubt.
Please trust your instincts. Moon in Capricorn U.Ashada stands alone. Capable of doing stuff by oneself.
So you may get a partner when you are actually independent and don't need one ( it is an irony !).
Jupiter is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. Jupiter in Virgo tends to view the cismos in the details. There might be some skill which can be expressed through the hands involving detailing ? Do you play the piano?
Maybe that is the way to improve the financial condition??

RaRohini

Dear guruji,

I am lost.

Thank you?

Hi Deondaroja !

Don't lose hope !!!!

Please trust your instincts. Moon in Capricorn U.Ashada stands alone. Capable of doing stuff by oneself.
So you may get a partner when you are actually independent and don't need one ( it is an irony !).
Jupiter is in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. Jupiter in Virgo tends to view the cismos in the details. There might be some skill which can be expressed through the hands involving detailing ? Do you play the piano?
The axis will move from being structured and disciplined to being driven by emotion ( Cancer).. subjugating self desire for the common good.
Maybe you could use the internet to teach astrology? (11th house Rahu).

duenderoja

Hi Deondaroja !

Don't lose hope !!!!

The axis will move from being structured and disciplined to being driven by emotion ( Cancer).. subjugating self desire for the common good.
Maybe you could use the internet to teach astrology? (11th house Rahu).

No I do not play instruments. My hands are very much afflicted with tremors - I cannot do much, can barely feed myself. Thank you for your enthusiasm, but I would prefer grounded astrological advice at the moment.

Much love!!

duenderoja

Both astrology and my palm say that my husband will be wealthy, wealthier than my station of birth - but as things are now, as I sit in this coffee shop, i feel like no man will ever choose to marry me.

��

I have no way to meet men of wealthy means, and the last walked out of my life two weeks ago.

But I trust in God. He will make things happen in his own time.

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Hi duenderoja,

Your natal Nadir is at 275°25'. Your natal Mars/Neptune midpoint is at 273°53' (within 1°32' orb). The Nadir is an exact 90 degrees in right ascension (true measurement in space, not longitude) from the Asc thus anything placed here is strongly associated with it.

Ebertin, in COSI describes possible biological correspondence as " Activity paralyzed". - A paralysis of the muscles, the wasting away of the muscles. That seems to be close to the mark in your case.

For "Disbelief".

The following are results in several charts, one of which is uniquely mine (Not the secondary progressed one).

Your demi-solar demi-anlunar came in on Aug 18th. The chart's Nadir is at 248°38'. Return Saturn at 248°24' is on it. Transit Mars and Saturn exactly conjunct in RA at 248°30' on Aug 25 were both on it. They were both on the demi-anlunar's progressed Asc on the 26th. On that day your secondary progressed (Mean Quotidian angles) Mars was on your progressed natal chart's Desc and progressed Pluto was on the IC. There were other appropriate aspects swept by the progressing angles of both types of charts before and after the main ones I have noted.

As of today your progressed Sun (297°46') is exactly 1 degree from an exact square to your progressed Pluto (208°46'). The square will be exact around Aug 15th of next year. Find what you can about the possible manifestations of Sun square Pluto or Pluto square Sun. You might also glean knowledge from their conjunctions and oppositions.

Your natal Pluto at 208°07' has been within a 1 degree square orb since late January. These progressions are long term in nature because of the slowness of their movement.

Last edited:

duenderoja

Hi duenderoja,

Your natal Nadir is at 275°25'. Your natal Mars/Neptune midpoint is at 273°53' (within 1°32' orb). The Nadir is an exact 90 degrees in right ascension (true measurement in space, not longitude) from the Asc thus anything placed here is strongly associated with it.

Ebertin, in COSI describes possible biological correspondence as " Activity paralyzed". - A paralysis of the muscles, the wasting away of the muscles. That seems to be close to the mark in your case.

For "Disbelief".

The following are results in several charts, one of which is uniquely mine (Not the secondary progressed one).

Your demi-solar demi-anlunar came in on Aug 18th. The chart's Nadir is at 248°38'. Return Saturn at 248°24' is on it. Transit Mars and Saturn exactly conjunct in RA at 248°30' on Aug 25 were both on it. They were both on the demi-anlunar's progressed Asc on the 26th. On that day your secondary progressed (Mean Quotidian angles) Mars was on your progressed natal chart's Desc and progressed Pluto was on the IC. There were other appropriate aspects swept by the progressing angles of both types of charts before and after the main ones I have noted.

As of today your progressed Sun (297°46') is exactly 1 degree from an exact square to your progressed Pluto (208°46'). The square will be exact around Aug 15th of next year. Find what you can about the possible manifestations of Sun square Pluto or Pluto square Sun. You might also glean knowledge from their conjunctions and oppositions.

Your natal Pluto at 208°07' has been within a 1 degree square orb since late January. These progressions are long term in nature because of the slowness of their movement.
Are you able to answer my questions?

duenderoja

IMO, he answered them.

Dear guruji,

I am lost.

Thank you?

These questions? I did not see these questions addressed.

The response he gave was as Greek to me. If it made sense to you, could you please translate it?

Last edited:

StillOne

These questions? I did not see these questions addressed.

The response he gave was as Greek to me. If it made sense to you, could you please translate it?

Sure, briefly, the way I read it is when those very prominent transits pass things will become better. However, with the intensity of the particular transits, and progressions, things will be forever changed and is something to be realized and awakened into.

RaRohini

Dear guruji,

I am lost.

Thank you?

Hi deonderoja !!
Ok i will give you 'grounded' advice(as a Jupiter in VIRGO would prefer).

1. When will i meet someone i love?
When you love yourself so much that you dont need anyone else, you will meet the person you love.
Moon in Uttarashada is a person who wants to stand alone , without support.
Rahu in Ashlesha indicates a person who wants to bind another in a contract. The one who loves the feeling of possession and being possessed by the lover.
The aim may be to become 'emotionally independent'. Moving from a power centric situation to the one enveloped with love and commitment.

2.When will my financial situation become more level?
Jupiter is an overall benefic and so you can try for a job in this Dasha in Service industry.
I am sorry to hear that you have tremors.Do you have government support financially or medically?
Gross as i may sound (sorry for that), Jupiter in Virgo may have something to do with it. After all, playing the piano is also similar energy as that ( but controlled).

I have Moon Ketu placement myself and i think it is a horribly challenging one.
In your case, your self expression may be taking a battering. Moving towards loving everyone.
There is a spiritual lady guru called Amma in India, who just hugs everyone and empowers them.( Have you heard of her?) This energy is something like that.
But grounding is necessary. That should calm your nerves as well.
Service and doing daily tasks gives one a Virgo grounding.

Much love to you and wishing you a speedy recovery !!

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Are you able to answer my questions?

No. Nor, in my opinion, will anyone using any technique they desire.

It seems to me that your response, instead of being thankful for someone's interest and effort to impart some helpful information to you, is confrontational. Apparently with your great knowledge you are ready to leave astrology behind - hence your Disbelief post.

I do not believe in astrology anymore, or very little. I believe this has to do with Jupiter in Virgo.

There are no absolutes in astrology. If there were there would be a never ending stream of exactly correct predictions by astrologers. But the luminaries and planets cannot explain why everyone born when or nearly when a Hitler, an Elvis, an Einstein, a Michelangelo, a Michael Jordan or twins, triplets, and other multiple births do not all live the same lives. We know that those who share nearly the same horoscopes (twins and so forth) do not get married, have children, get divorced, get jobs, become sick, get well, have accidents, or die at the same time.

Any interpretation by any astrologer of any aspect is nothing more than their opinion. Be wary of any astrologer who claims that an aspect absolutely denotes a certain characteristic. Aspects only show potential and how that may be expressed may be altered by the ever-changing aspects which accompany it’s trigger on different occasions.

Venus returns occur many times in a person's lifetime but without the same events taking place when they do. The same is true for the return of any planet be it Mars, Jupiter, or the Sun. Some people have died on their solar return and that never happened on any of their previous solar returns. Same aspect every year – different results as stated above.

Just as no aspect or combination of aspects are signatures for any outcome there is no astrological technique proven to be better than any other with which to make predictions of the future. Not Tropical, Sidereal, Vedic, Chinese, or any other. If there was after all these thousands of years it would be known about and would be used by all who do astrology.

Astrology may accurately indicate when times are fertile for events of a certain nature but has not been, and cannot be, proven to foretell exactly what events will transpire. Is there anybody who is using astrology to win lottery after lottery without fail? Or even once absolutely?

I hope you find the offerings of others more satisfying than my efforts. Best wishes for you.

Last edited:

muchacho

Dear guruji,

I am lost.

Thank you?

I don't think you are done with astrology per se, I rather think you are done with predictive astrology. And that's understandable.

Looking at your chart, Jupiter as 7th lord with Saturn, Saturn and two other malefics aspecting your 7th. And in the Navamsa, Jupiter is also with Saturn again plus Mars, a malefic, in the 7th. As per Shadbala, Saturn is also your strongest planet. So that looks like major delay in terms of marriage.

In terms of finances, as per Ashtakavarga, your 1st, 10th and 11th house are all exceptionally strong. However, Moon is 11th lord which usually means a lot of change and fluctuation in that area. As per Shadbala, your Sun is your weakest planet, way below average. And with Saturn in Lagna, that would mean it's a bit of a struggle.

About the timing, if we go with the default settings, you are currently running Jupiter-Jupiter Dasha, which means the Mahadasha and Antardasha of your 7th lord and 4th lord so this looks like a good time for marriage, especially when Jupiter is going to transit your Venus (7th lord in Navamsa) next year when you are also running your Jupiter-Jupiter-Venus Dasha. And when Jupiter is transiting your Venus it will enter your 2nd and later it will transit your Sun and so Jupiter will also aspect your 10th and later your 11th, so next year might be better financially as well. Good times ahead! :smile:

muchacho

For predictions, it's worth trying out other Dasha systems and using several systems. Just relying on the Vimshottari Dasha usually doesn't work so well.

ashriia

Both astrology and my palm say that my husband will be wealthy, wealthier than my station of birth - but as things are now, as I sit in this coffee shop, i feel like no man will ever choose to marry me.

��

I have no way to meet men of wealthy means, and the last walked out of my life two weeks ago.

But I trust in God. He will make things happen in his own time.

I wasn't going to respond to this post, based on your response to unique's helpful analysis. But I pulled up your chart, because of the emotional tone of your posting and to see if i could add anything helpful.

As unique mentioned progressed pluto is moving to square your progressed sun. Which is a very powerful -life altering progressed aspect. And it's occurring from your 12th house(pluto) to your 3rd house (sun). (The subconscious meets the way in which you communicate.) Which will definitely have relevance in your relationships going forward. Pluto is also related to your partnerships in your chart. You have natal pluto conjunct juno by 1 degree. This would be your long term partner. I guess it could play out that your long term partner would be wealthy. But there are other manifestations - a powerful personality, an obsessive partner, a partner who changes the very fabric of who you are, a love+hate dynamic. What I'd watch out for which could sink your relationships before they begin is hostility and aggressive attitudes towards others. Mars rules your DSC, and mars is square pluto. Mars is also opposed your Midheaven. So the way you come across might be too much for some. Obviously relationships take balancing and compromise.

Another point - venus is conjunct uranus, which will show a need for independence and space in relationships or being distant in some way. Which in partnerships needs to be addressed, otherwise you can end up subconsciously sabotaging a relationship. As an example, you meet a very plutonian person who needs the relationship to be all consuming and you keep at a distance emotionally or physically. That polarity will cause a rift in the relationship or end, if it's not addressed.

It's probably not the kind of astrology you were seeking, but i hope it's useful somehow.:smile: