Chiidhood trauma in birth chart-4th house madness

Mj66

Can anyone tell me about my stellium in 4th house?
Wondering what each planet has to say in my stellium.
Thank you
M

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 128

Cleopatra1

Hi! I see the trauma in more aspects than just the 4th house.

First, your moon (emotions) forms challenging ( T-square) aspects with:
1) your north node (trauma from mother, or female. By her presence, or absence). This affects your relations with women (moon in 7th). When you disagree with people, you take things personally/emotionally = it doesn't help you to resolve differences.

2) moon squares your stellium in scorpio, especially your mercury neptune, and a little less your sun venus. I find neptune as the decisive factor here, as he generates "fog", e.g. deceipt, disillusion, related to both your father and mother, or male/female figures. By instinct, I'd interpret your father figure being more passive, i.e. likely substance addiction or disease that requires heavy medication. Since your moon squares neptune, I'd interpret the mother figure being not in tune with reality. Either impractical, dreamy, artistic type, or subject to deceiptful behavior (she may not mean it, but this is how you experience her).

The good news now, involve your hypersensitivity, strong instinct, making you a suitable ARTIST with this stellium. Working from home would be awesome. Theater, art, dreamy inspirations.

Remember, your stellium is ON YOUR SOUTH NODE = past life, or early life legacy. This means that you are shifting/drawn away from this, and are destined to feel more complete when you get over all this, and focus on Taurus, and your north node conjunct MIDHEAVEN = CAREER SUCCESS.
Use your wonderful Pluto, Mars, Uranus conjunction, which makes you very powerful, resourceful, stubborn, and power-driven, to succeed professionally. Remember, these 3 planets form sextiles (positive aspects) with your stellium, HENCE YOU HAVE IMMENSE POWER AND THE ABILITY TO GET OVER THE PAIN.

Mj66

Thank you Cleopatra,
I agree with the interpretation of my father figure, he and I really never had any good communication, while my mom and I were always arguing growing up.
I really don't look at Mars conjunct Pluto/Uranus as a blessing. They indicate abuse in my natal chart. I understand what you mean by strength with Mars/Pluto-but it's almost like a "She Male" energy that turns men off.
Regarding Mars/Uranus conjuntion: I have been in about 6 car accidents in my life, not to mention almost dying of blood poisoning about 6 years ago due to what started out as a small cut on my foot. In other words Mars conjunct Uranus isn't my friend. I have also been diagnosed with PTSD which I also contribute to Mars/Uranus conjuntion.
I just hate my chart to be honest, my daughter who studies astrology joking stated I had the chart of a lunatic.
Oh well, I guess we have free will to change ourselves and nobody is born with the perfect chart.
Thanks for your feedback-it was very interesting.
Hugs-
Maria

Harmelia

Can anyone tell me about my stellium in 4th house?
Wondering what each planet has to say in my stellium.
Thank you
M

Very often, a Scorpio IC and South Node there in the 4th can represent enmeshment in the family - poor boundaries between people. Your family has probably defined you in a big way - and these relationships can be difficult because of this.

Because your Leo rising gives you a highly relational personality, and the ruler of your chart is in Scorpio in the 4th, you may have some difficulty separating out your self-identity from the family bonds you have.

In contrast, your Moon is in Aquarius conjunct 7th house cusp - and Aquarius is very independent. So, I'm guessing you also have a very independent side that helps you separate yourself out and have better boundaries with people.

Your North Node in Taurus suggests this is a lifetime where you secure a solid self-concept or self-value that isn't dependent upon how you relate to others. It's in the 10th, where we come into our own on an internal level - we know who we are from the inside out.

Then you have Pluto, Mars and Uranus in the 2nd house in Virgo - so very good for analyzing your self-concept - sense of worth or value. You probably enjoy research, self-investigations and other investigative projects.

Jupiter in Leo in the 12th is letting go certain ideas you have of yourself so you can open new doors for self-exploration. You may be attached to certain labels or ideas put upon you - believe them to be true - when they aren't really. These need to be released.

Scorpio can represent trauma - but trauma happens in families without Scorpio or even any planets in the 4th - so - it doesn't necessarily represent it. If you've had trauma in your family, the net result is that because of Scorpio, you are attached to it and need to release the energy. This chart is about releasing ideas you have about yourself while developing new ones - positive ones - ones that you get to decide to have. It takes work, but it can be done.

clip11

Thank you Cleopatra,
I agree with the interpretation of my father figure, he and I really never had any good communication, while my mom and I were always arguing growing up.
I really don't look at Mars conjunct Pluto/Uranus as a blessing. They indicate abuse in my natal chart. I understand what you mean by strength with Mars/Pluto-but it's almost like a "She Male" energy that turns men off.
Regarding Mars/Uranus conjuntion: I have been in about 6 car accidents in my life, not to mention almost dying of blood poisoning about 6 years ago due to what started out as a small cut on my foot. In other words Mars conjunct Uranus isn't my friend. I have also been diagnosed with PTSD which I also contribute to Mars/Uranus conjuntion.
I just hate my chart to be honest, my daughter who studies astrology joking stated I had the chart of a lunatic.
Oh well, I guess we have free will to change ourselves and nobody is born with the perfect chart.
Thanks for your feedback-it was very interesting.
Hugs-
Maria

My condolences. I have a heavy emphasis on the 4th house with a stellium in the 4th house. I also have a chart with a lot of squares and oppositions in my chart, so I know the feeling of hating your chart.

leomoon

I'm another Neptune in the 4th house victim I suppose we could say, although as the younger set says today, "a survivor" of lies, deception at home and sexual abuse. I think in retrospect some of the Neptune in the 4th was really not so much outright lies, but living a lie. So I am almost obsessive about telling the truth, and I've lost many a friend because of it :( To dare to live with the truth is one of the hardest thing a person can accomplish in their life.

Your 2nd-8th house is very telling for these things - the Astrology group "Magi Astrology" point this axis with planets as being often indicative of abuse from the 8th house or "axis of desire" I think they called it. Oh-yippee! I thought. :sad:

Your 9th house of conception is also ruled by Mars so Mars is quite the prominent feature of your natal. I try never to place blame however because I do believe in reincarnation and choosing both our parents and our fortune in life, chosen by the higher soul, which certainly knows better then a blip on the soul's screen (which I consider us) - as ego- personalities.

Remember too, that the saying, "to err is human, to forgive is divine"

and the harder the life, the greater the reward is my ultimate belief in the end if we can try and overcome the challenges presented to us.

I tend to look first at the natal chart using this theory:

http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

from his theory:
http://www.atmann.net/books.htm

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/to+err+is+human+to+forgive+is+divine#:~:text=Note%3A%20People%20sometimes%20use%20the%20whole%20expression%20to,by%20Alexander%20Pope.%20See%20also%3A%20err%2C%20human%2C%20to

Last edited:

Mj66

Thank you everybody for your feedback. It's tough having an 8th house/4th house stellium squared everything that is feeling based=Moon.
A father that wasn't involved and lots of physical and mental abuse.
I get upset when I think about it sometimes, but then I realize my mission or fate is to rise above it all and prove to be a guiding light for others. I do my best to exert kindness to others who have it worse.
I think a chart like mine is one that can overcome and hopefully help others in one way or another.
Maria