Guidance around career progress?

sandyedm1409

Dear community members,

I am reaching out to you in hope of being able to know about prospects of my career progress. My career progress seems stuck and there seems no way out of it. I have been a brilliant student throughout my life, however, I look at myself as a big failure in professional world.

Sept 14, 1986
07:27 am
Jagraon Ludhiana Punjab

- Should I switch to business or start a business along with job?
- Will I ever grow to the leadership level?
- By when will I get some positive movement in my career?
-

creativei

Horoscope is nice in terms of profession you surely reach top level but for certain period you have to suffer . so far you had malefic dasa which obstructed your progress , mars as 8th lord aspected 10th would have many setbacks disputes disgrace in career but since jupiter aspecting 10th its balanced . jupiter aspecting 10 is best of all . it takes you high in prof . . your jupiter dasa gonna start in 2024 after that you will have good take in career . even you have chances of getting honored from govt ,infact your prof will govt touch in it you easily govt favors . since 7th lord is retro i wont recommend business and all its better you work in big organization or go govt related one . if you are so determined about business then do small scale business don't keep high leg . sat in 3rd is good for small scale one but main business house lord got retro so its not advised to keep long step . don't trust partners esp on money matters keep all the records clean .

you even excel in writing n political field . good public speaker for this reason you have high chance of politics .

my final verdict is going for financial organisation is best , if wish to do business then small scale is best not large , even you try it wont go large , other things are not favorable for that . but speaking and writing comes very good for you . whatever it is you have creative skill , if it happens to write book yours will be top selling one . you earn through intellectual deeds sure . you came to know that in jupiter dasa . sun is his own house indeed you are great leader but thing is since sub rules 12th you will be boss within 4 walls . not heard to outside world much. if sun placed in 10th then you would have become world wide popular . 12th is mnc organization sanctuary forest monastery private place creativity . you excel in these areas sure . have very good imaginative power .

After 2022 you see good changes in career . though no chances of business now but you get good job with decent income if u already in job then you may promotions and rewards . ..

Kenshin7

Dear community members,

I am reaching out to you in hope of being able to know about prospects of my career progress. My career progress seems stuck and there seems no way out of it. I have been a brilliant student throughout my life, however, I look at myself as a big failure in professional world.

Sept 14, 1986
07:27 am
Jagraon Ludhiana Punjab

- Should I switch to business or start a business along with job?
- Will I ever grow to the leadership level?
- By when will I get some positive movement in my career?
-
I am assuming that your birth time is absolutely correct.
You need to serve in this life, so business is not a good option.
You maybe cheated by your partners so better avoid it.
Right now, don’t start anything new as you are in peak of sade sati.
Maybe that’s why you are getting this heavy feeling that you are stuck.
Please wait till Jan 2023, for some relief, and you would be gifted with something in 2026. Your dasa is also not quite supportive. Please work hard
and take a leap of faith, trust me you will be rewarded.
Your 37th year i.e. sept 14 2022-23 would bring important news.
Have you thought about moving abroad or are you working with big MNC,
It may brighten your career prospects and give you new opportunities.
You can get positive development in career but you need to work harder than others, and it will take longer to reach top. It’s past life karma.
Please confirm these predictions about yourself.
1. You have problem in lower stomach ( like digestive issues) and scratch/ stitches on head.
2. You have seen legal issues, disputes, debts and diseases regularly.
3. You are emotionally attached to your friends and income.
4. You are from well established family, and you think about inheritance and their money even before it is given to you. Better leave it on time.
5. Your focus is your mother, family, home and happiness.
6. There are fights and disagreements in your house.
7. You have an old man as your neighbor whom you don’t know completely.
8. Your mother belongs to traditional, old family.
9. Your spouse is well-educated and focuses on career more.
10. You have/had secret love affairs.
11. You love working and are obsessed about colleagues, work place.
12. You know much more than others about property and financial matters.you give advice about them.
13. You have hard time trusting others, especially your bosses or if you have a guru. Most probably you don’t have a guru.

Hello,

You should do job only, business will not good for you.
after 15 april 2021 your time will be positive for career
If possible wear pukhraj (yellow sapphire) 4 1/4 ratti. it will support you.

sandyedm1409

Horoscope is nice in terms of profession you surely reach top level but for certain period you have to suffer . so far you had malefic dasa which obstructed your progress , mars as 8th lord aspected 10th would have many setbacks disputes disgrace in career but since jupiter aspecting 10th its balanced . jupiter aspecting 10 is best of all . it takes you high in prof . . your jupiter dasa gonna start in 2024 after that you will have good take in career . even you have chances of getting honored from govt ,infact your prof will govt touch in it you easily govt favors . since 7th lord is retro i wont recommend business and all its better you work in big organization or go govt related one . if you are so determined about business then do small scale business don't keep high leg . sat in 3rd is good for small scale one but main business house lord got retro so its not advised to keep long step . don't trust partners esp on money matters keep all the records clean .

you even excel in writing n political field . good public speaker for this reason you have high chance of politics .

my final verdict is going for financial organisation is best , if wish to do business then small scale is best not large , even you try it wont go large , other things are not favorable for that . but speaking and writing comes very good for you . whatever it is you have creative skill , if it happens to write book yours will be top selling one . you earn through intellectual deeds sure . you came to know that in jupiter dasa . sun is his own house indeed you are great leader but thing is since sub rules 12th you will be boss within 4 walls . not heard to outside world much. if sun placed in 10th then you would have become world wide popular . 12th is mnc organization sanctuary forest monastery private place creativity . you excel in these areas sure . have very good imaginative power .

After 2022 you see good changes in career . though no chances of business now but you get good job with decent income if u already in job then you may promotions and rewards . ..

Thank you so much for the analysis and comments. I used to work in a big Central Government corporation in India. I do work for a foreign State Government in Canada now.

I am struggling for growth, although I am not the only one stuck in this system and recession.

sandyedm1409

I am assuming that your birth time is absolutely correct.
You need to serve in this life, so business is not a good option.
You maybe cheated by your partners so better avoid it.
Right now, don’t start anything new as you are in peak of sade sati.
Maybe that’s why you are getting this heavy feeling that you are stuck.
Please wait till Jan 2023, for some relief, and you would be gifted with something in 2026. Your dasa is also not quite supportive. Please work hard
and take a leap of faith, trust me you will be rewarded.
Your 37th year i.e. sept 14 2022-23 would bring important news.
Have you thought about moving abroad or are you working with big MNC,
It may brighten your career prospects and give you new opportunities.
You can get positive development in career but you need to work harder than others, and it will take longer to reach top. It’s past life karma.
Please confirm these predictions about yourself.
1. You have problem in lower stomach ( like digestive issues) and scratch/ stitches on head.

****Until now absolutely nothing...remember I get 7th aspect of Venus on my 8th house***

2. You have seen legal issues, disputes, debts and diseases regularly.

***never, Infact I am restless when I have debt on my head. I want to repay it as soon as possible. Very recently I bought an SUV with 3 year repayment term. I paid it off in 4 months*****

3. You are emotionally attached to your friends and income.
Yes

4. You are from well established family, and you think about inheritance and their money even before it is given to you. Better leave it on time.

***exactly the opposite. I come from a very humble background. I do not count any ancestral property in any decision because my uncle grabbed it all***

5. Your focus is your mother, family, home and happiness.

*Yes*

6. There are fights and disagreements in your house.

**nothing that stands out, I had conflicts with my father for sure**

7. You have an old man as your neighbor whom you don’t know completely.

8. Your mother belongs to traditional, old family.

*very true, My maternal grandfather was the 7th generational astrologer in his lineage**

9. Your spouse is well-educated and focuses on career more.

*Na I have to push her almost everyday. She has big dreams but no will to put in hard work*

10. You have/had secret love affairs.
11. You love working and are obsessed about colleagues, work place.
**I like to work and grow***
12. You know much more than others about property and financial matters. You give advice about them.
** Very True. I am analytical. I can tell you if something is overpriced or underpriced. I can compare deals very quickly, so I come in handy that way***

13. You have hard time trusting others, especially your bosses or if you have a guru. Most probably you don’t have a guru.

*isn't that because of Rahu dasha? I used to trust in Radha Soami faith until my Rahu started. Now I dont trust in almost anything except Lord Ganesha and Lord Hanuman***

Thank you for such a detailed prediction.

I moved to Canada in 2017. I used to work in India's top PSU, but always wanted to go for higher education. I came here and ended up working here in the State Government.

Until now I was happily contributing to the system...but this system is cruel...it does not reward you based on efforts. it is simply unjust, plus I am in foreign land so there are other factors at play.

I am very tensed about growth now ....my family is not able to understand the reason for my eagerness to do something bigger in life. Also, I have Graha Malika yoga in my chart. I guess that might be messing with some of your predictions.

creativei

Thank you so much for the analysis and comments. I used to work in a big Central Government corporation in India. I do work for a foreign State Government in Canada now.

I am struggling for growth, although I am not the only one stuck in this system and recession.

Oh nice to nice to know its all due to rahu dasa . rahu aspecting 10th lord mercury so he keeps low profiles rahu indicates changes and futile travels . it exist til 2024 after that jupiter dasa is very good. atleast current situation changes . jupiter aspecting house get flourished and grows day by day .

sir from sat you have 10th lord sun in his own house its very good it wil take you high in govt side you indeed at the same of retirement will hold very reputed post . come out like a king so dont worry .

sandyedm1409

Oh nice to nice to know its all due to rahu dasa . rahu aspecting 10th lord mercury so he keeps low profiles rahu indicates changes and futile travels . it exist til 2024 after that jupiter dasa is very good. atleast current situation changes . jupiter aspecting house get flourished and grows day by day .

sir from sat you have 10th lord sun in his own house its very good it wil take you high in govt side you indeed at the same of retirement will hold very reputed post . come out like a king so dont worry .

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will keep your prediction in mind and work my way to make it reality.

Now I will plan and put in efforts to stay in Government sector only based on your analysis.....I was thinking about moving away into private sector as growth is generally higher there.

Kenshin7

Thank you for such a detailed prediction.

I moved to Canada in 2017. I used to work in India's top PSU, but always wanted to go for higher education. I came here and ended up working here in the State Government.

Until now I was happily contributing to the system...but this system is cruel...it does not reward you based on efforts. it is simply unjust, plus I am in foreign land so there are other factors at play.

I am very tensed about growth now ....my family is not able to understand the reason for my eagerness to do something bigger in life. Also, I have Graha Malika yoga in my chart. I guess that might be messing with some of your predictions.

Your mind is under the influence of sadesati because the moment it started you went to foreign land. Your moon, sun and 9H all are aspected by saturn in birth chart as well. Saturn’s aspect delays fruits and gives pain. So please have patience and don’t change your path, keep on working here.
It’s difficult to get rewards in sadesati but once it is over, you will reach the position you have worked for...If possible avoid alcohol and non-veg...
I do know why you want big things in life. You can’t explain this to anyone but there is a great desire to reach top positions which is unique to you. But, sometimes you will lose and sometimes win regarding your ambitions. That’s just how it is in your chart.
Also, rahu did not make you leave your guru, he is just an agent to throw light on your past karmas. Please understand that dashas and planets deliver results of our own actions.
So, my advice is develop your spirituality, like reading swami vivekananda( he is logical so he maybe suited to your liking) or doing your meditation. Guru appears when you’re ready. Have FAITH, even it doesn’t make sense. I understand it is difficult for you, but you need to work through it. Don’t change gurus. Once, your trust is developed, and all doubts removed, you will see great heights in career. That is the key. Already sun antardasa is going on, so take advantage of it. Jupiter dasa will only reward you if you learn lessons from rahu dasa. Otherwise, same cycle will repeat itself again and again.