Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

craft94

I'll throw my hat in.

This is my natal chart with transits for early June 2016. Based on the placements of the transitting planets, what was going on in my life at that time?

I've also added the whole sign chart as I think certain things that happened were quite indicative of a certain planet within my chart.

Hmm ok. I am so bad at this!

The first thing I notice in the first chart is the two malefics - Mars and Saturn - are transiting your 12th house. That can't be too good. Transiting Moon in the 6th squares transiting Mars too. Was there an accident or something that left you hospitalized? Am I on the right track or no? I'm probably way off.

In the whole sign chart, the first thing I notice Venus conjunct Sun in the 7th. so a relationship? But transiting Saturn opposes these planets so maybe a brekaup? or otherwise a relationship that felt draining?

P.S. If you PMed me, please re-send it. I messaged you about maybe a half hour ago and I just noticed my mailbox was full so if you sent something back, I wouldn't have received it.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm ok. I am so bad at this!

The first thing I notice in the first chart is the two malefics - Mars and Saturn - are transiting your 12th house. That can't be too good. Transiting Moon in the 6th squares transiting Mars too. Was there an accident or something that left you hospitalized? Am I on the right track or no? I'm probably way off.

And you say you are bad at this.

Alright, you got accident down but what kind? Who or what was involved? For a clue take a look at what is being aspected in the chart and note close degrees.

conspiracy theorist

In the whole sign chart, the first thing I notice Venus conjunct Sun in the 7th. so a relationship? But transiting Saturn opposes these planets so maybe a brekaup? or otherwise a relationship that felt draining?

Thinking about this, you know you aren't wrong, but it's not in the way you think.

craft94

And you say you are bad at this.

Alright, you got accident down but what kind? Who or what was involved? For a clue take a look at what is being aspected in the chart and note close degrees.

Hmm okay, Mars squares your natal Moon by exactly one degree.
So I'm guessing your mother was involved?
Moon is in the 3rd house so a car accident?
A car accident involving your mother.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm okay, Mars squares your natal Moon by exactly one degree.
So I'm guessing your mother was involved?
Moon is in the 3rd house so a car accident?
A car accident involving your mother.

100% correct. I was in 3 car accidents over the 2 week period. My mom was present in 2 of them.

There was something worse that happened during this time but that's a story for another day.

conspiracy theorist

One more transit chart for you to try out. What happened on this day? I wouldn't say this one is straightforward

Attachments

• young theorist.jpg
    young theorist.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 41

craft94

One more transit chart for you to try out. What happened on this day? I wouldn't say this one is straightforward

Okay so two things stick out:

1. Sexy hot Pluto is conjunct the Moon, conjunct your Ascendant and natal Mars, and sextile your natal Moon

2. Meanwhile, Saturn is in the 8th house opposing your Moon

Hmmm. So there's definitely a lot going on here. With all this Lunar activity - involving Pluto and Saturn - my first guess would be the death of your mother but obviously, that's not the case if she was with you in those car accidents. Did something happen to her? Or... did you get seperated from her for any reason? Less contact with her? 8th house also rules other people's finances so maybe this seperation had something to do with money? I'm probably way off on this one and I'm mad at myself for it because I can tell this chart is definitely significant. I can tell that something big had to have happened.

Because it's Pluto - virginity loss? lol

conspiracy theorist

Okay so two things stick out:

1. Sexy hot Pluto is conjunct the Moon, conjunct your Ascendant and natal Mars, and sextile your natal Moon

2. Meanwhile, Saturn is in the 8th house opposing your Moon

Hmmm. So there's definitely a lot going on here. With all this Lunar activity - involving Pluto and Saturn - my first guess would be the death of your mother but obviously, that's not the case if she was with you in those car accidents. Did something happen to her? Or... did you get seperated from her for any reason? Less contact with her? 8th house also rules other people's finances so maybe this seperation had something to do with money? I'm probably way off on this one and I'm mad at myself for it because I can tell this chart is definitely significant. I can tell that something big had to have happened.

Because it's Pluto - virginity loss? lol

lol nope, you're waaaayy off. (Hmm, but you *sorta* said some correct things that happened around that time - not telling you what exactly though)

Willing to take another crack?

craft94

lol nope, you're waaaayy off. (Hmm, but you *sorta* said some correct things that happened around that time - not telling you what exactly though)

Willing to take another crack?

I'm kind of busy atm (I'm supposed to be writing an essay) but I'll be back later to give it another try.

I'm guessing the *sorta* correct thing had something to do with the sexy hot Pluto ;) You don't have to give me the details

AppLeo

The most basic use of Terms and Faces is to provide minor dignity to planets that aren't in Domicile, Exaltation or Triplicity. They are generally seen as weaker dignity indicators with Face seen as only good to keep a planet out of being peregrine. Though the hellenistic astrologers viewed terms (bounds) as being on par with Domicile and Exaltation - and as a result was protected from combustion alongside planets in their Domiciles and Exaltations.

There is also a little known timing technique referred to as "distributing through the bounds" that utilizes the terms in a chart. If you're interested in this technique you can view these pdfs.

http://studentofastrology.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/DistributionthruBounds.pdf
https://www.demetra-george.com/HellenisticTimeLordProcedures.pdf

Your Sun would be in the terms of Jupiter and the face of Saturn.

Ohh yes, I see..

JUPITERASC

I'll post a Solar Return, you'll guess what happened that year
and whether or not it was a good one.

Or I'll post a Lunar Return, you'll guess what happened that month.

Or I'll post an event chart, you'll guess what that event was.

Then you'll do the same and I will have to interpret it.

You can post resoled horaries too.

But the point is:
1. To get practice
2. To test it's accuracy

So no unresolved charts allowed.
That defeats the purpose

I posted my Solar Return from 2014 (if you need my natal with it let me know). What happened?
in the interests of facilitating your practice skills as requested :smile:
an important important occurred involving this person whose natal chart it is
idea seems to be to assess the kind of event

EGYPTIAN TERMS
MANILIUS DECANS

Attachments

• MYSTERY.gif
    MYSTERY.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

craft94

So nothing having to do with sexy Pluto? :(

And nothing to do with the death or illness of family members either?

Was it an unexpected birth or pregnancy in your family? The only 5th house I see is Mars - but Uranus is conjunct Saturn in the 3rd house (siblings) and with the Moon being so prominent, I keep thinking it must have had something to do with your family...

Or maybe the destruction (Pluto/Mars) of your home (Moon)?
That would honestly be my first guess because I'd assume there'd be a loss of resources (saturn in the 8th) there too.
Or maybe you couldn't afford to live in the place you were living anymore and had to move?

But you also said I was way off so maybe it doesn't have anything to do with family at all

Some sort of psychic attack or sleep paralysis experience, as AppLeo said, would also make sense now that I think about it.

In addition to everything I just said, Jupiter (widely - separating) conjuncts natal Mercury in the 12th house which could indicate a message given to you in a dream... I would think a more positive one though. Some kind of spiritual awakening? That lead to a transformation in your self-perception (Pluto-Ascendant conjunction)

Last edited:

craft94

I will interpret JupiterAscendant's chart later (I'm kind of busy and with the amount of work I need to get done, probably shouldn't be using this site at all...) but if anyone else wants to take a stab at it (CT??), you're welcome to

Meanwhile, I'll post my friend's Solar Return chart from 2015-16 which you're all welcome to interpret :) Some big things happened that year.

Attachments

• friendssr2015guess.jpg
    friendssr2015guess.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 34