Would love to look at peoples chart

gemfem

I would just love to look at your chart and tell you anything I see that sticks out to me

thank you!

[Warning: OP has no obligation to return to this thread to read any chart you post. Often what has happened in the past is the OP reads a few charts, gets overwhelmed by the many chart requests and stops attending the thread. The chart requests keep piling up but neither the OP nor anyone else looks at them. If you want someone to take a look at your chart, in general it's best to start your own thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

astrobunny

hello! see anything that draws your eye? :smile:

Attachments

• astrobunny.gif
    astrobunny.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 43

gemfem

hello! see anything that draws your eye? :smile:

I see a large large emphasis on relationships, partnerships, one on one, best friends, marriage. Alot of your energy is spent connecting on a deeper level with these people as well. You have good luck doing so. You can nurture a deep connection between you and someone else. So marriage or partnerships on a deeper level. Once where you connect very deeply and intimately.
Doing whatever you do in your life will always work best with someone else. Its not a co dependency thing at all. Its a yin and yang, working with others, learning to work with someone as an adult doing adult activities. Adult meaning grown up activities not just adult rated activities... so anything from paying bills, to working, to talking, to thinking, to day to day tasks, to intimate connections, to . One other person with you. You have so much concentrated energy in this area of your life that its almost impossible to ignore. And if you do ignore or see it as a weakness to a point where you try to stop it you will find yourself always looking, wondering and thinking about being with some other person. Not necessarily a romantic partnership either however marriage is a partnership.

You do have an interest in unconventional or uncommon things such as the subject of astrology. If you ever find it difficult to join a group you may want to think about what you can work on to heal yourself daily in order to start giving to a group... incorporate this work in to your day to day tasks. Its important to release any excessive toxic energy to feel open and reflective to help other people such as in a group. A good method to do so would be to cry. With Pisces rising you may already feel emotional but crying is an amazing stress reliever and release so much you dont even realize you have picked up. You can go to the grocery store and pick up others energy without even realizing. If you feel like you dont have time or dont feel like crying then You can try to think about something inside you that has been bothering you or hurting you and then really feel it. Feel it until you cry. Shine some light on that stuff so its no longer a trapped emotion and you can then release it. It will effectively help you so you are more able to participate in a group to assist with healing or helping other. Energetically heal them...

not sure if you drink or do drugs but doing any sort or escapist activity is really avoiding anything or ignoring stuff instead of releasing it.

astrobunny

I see a large large emphasis on relationships, partnerships, one on one, best friends, marriage. Alot of your energy is spent connecting on a deeper level with these people as well. You have good luck doing so. You can nurture a deep connection between you and someone else. So marriage or partnerships on a deeper level. Once where you connect very deeply and intimately.
Doing whatever you do in your life will always work best with someone else. Its not a co dependency thing at all. Its a yin and yang, working with others, learning to work with someone as an adult doing adult activities. Adult meaning grown up activities not just adult rated activities... so anything from paying bills, to working, to talking, to thinking, to day to day tasks, to intimate connections, to . One other person with you. You have so much concentrated energy in this area of your life that its almost impossible to ignore. And if you do ignore or see it as a weakness to a point where you try to stop it you will find yourself always looking, wondering and thinking about being with some other person. Not necessarily a romantic partnership either however marriage is a partnership.
Thank you for looking at my chart! I have noticed that working with others motivates me so much! If I can find a way to relate a task to my relationship with another person, I have absolutely no problem getting the job done whereas if I just do it for myself, I have a bad habit of either not finishing what I start or failing to gather the motivation to do anything at all.

You do have an interest in unconventional or uncommon things such as the subject of astrology. If you ever find it difficult to join a group you may want to think about what you can work on to heal yourself daily in order to start giving to a group... incorporate this work in to your day to day tasks. Its important to release any excessive toxic energy to feel open and reflective to help other people such as in a group. A good method to do so would be to cry. With Pisces rising you may already feel emotional but crying is an amazing stress reliever and release so much you dont even realize you have picked up. You can go to the grocery store and pick up others energy without even realizing. If you feel like you dont have time or dont feel like crying then You can try to think about something inside you that has been bothering you or hurting you and then really feel it. Feel it until you cry. Shine some light on that stuff so its no longer a trapped emotion and you can then release it. It will effectively help you so you are more able to participate in a group to assist with healing or helping other. Energetically heal them...
I have a strong interest in the occult and anything unconventionally spiritual for the most part! The releasing toxic energy is super interesting to me. I'm very much so a cry-er (even when I'm happy the tears will flow!). I really like your idea of my emotional energy being capable of healing others if I release those emotions. Super interesting :love:

not sure if you drink or do drugs but doing any sort or escapist activity is really avoiding anything or ignoring stuff instead of releasing it.
I have alcoholism & drug addiction in my family, so I avoid doing drugs for the most part and only drink socially when I'm out with friends. I try to be careful! Though I do think I manage to slip into escapism while diving into books & videogames.

Thank you so much for all the analysis!!

Isa

Well, my chart is challenging to say the least :lol:
Would love to know your input!

Attachments

• astro_24at_06_isabella_schmidt_2016627.85144.8638.jpg
    astro_24at_06_isabella_schmidt_2016627.85144.8638.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 20