Children in Birth Chart

Lousiana

Hello.

Can someone please help me? I am totally lost in my birth chart. I'd like to know how many children I will have, which gender and when will be born the 1st one? Is there possibility for twins?
Sun: Cancer 9th house
ASC: Libra 1st house
5th house: Saturn in Pisces R
Sun 9th house in Cancer trine Jupiter 1st house in Scorpio R
Sun 9th house in Cancer trine Saturn 5th house in Pisces R
Jupiter 1st house in Scorpio R trine Saturn 5th house in Pisces R.
Saturn 5h house in Pisces R trine Midheaven in Cancer 9th house.

Is Moon also important?

I would be so grateful for any help. :happy:

waybread

For fortune-telling of this nature, you might want to post on the Vedic board or on a traditional western astrology site.

Also, it is a courtesy on an astrology forum to post your chart.

The main indicators in modern western astrology would be your 5th house and the situation of its planetary ruler; and to some extent, your moon by sign and placement. But this would indicate more generally your probable chances of having children, not a kind of reverse-history of your life.

Last edited:

Dirius

Hello.

Can someone please help me? I am totally lost in my birth chart. I'd like to know how many children I will have, which gender and when will be born the 1st one? Is there possibility for twins?

Is Moon also important?

First of all, like waybread said, it is common courtesy to post your chart if you want any help. Furthermore, it is imposible to know all this things without the chart.

The things you ask about having children and when, needs to be examined by using a LOT of the prediction methods: profections, solar returns, directions, progressions, etc.

All of these methods take time, and need the exact info of house cusps and degrees of the planets...something imposible without an actual chart.:pouty:

JUPITERASC

Hello.

Is Moon also important?

There is an astrological method that
- by focusing on a woman's most fertile five days each month -

may be

helpful in predicting the particular five days each month when a woman is most likely to conceive
:smile:

HOW TO USE THE METHOD

Having created free natal chart on astro.com
then select Extended Chart Selection page
and choose “special charts”.

Scroll down the pop up menu (that appears when you click on the small triangle)
and you'll notice the last choice is “Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar”
- select that
and then click to show the chart.

That displays a twelve month calendar with your likely conception dates
- based on your astrological natal chart information.

Most likely Conception dates are indicated in red.

Either a Venus or a Mars logo above each area accentuated in red
indicates whether a child conceived at that time is likely either girl or boy

The idea is Venus = Girl
Mars = Boy

LUNARIUM also offers a FREE LUNAR CONCEPTION CALCULATOR
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/conception.jsp
which is based on the famous DR JONAS METHOD http://www.moonsigncalendar.net/plannedChild.htm

Lousiana

Thank you very much for answers and help. :smile:

I would like to post my birth chart, but I don't know how. I will post it when I found the way how to do it.

Last edited:

Lousiana

I add my Birth Chart. :smile:

Attachments

• My Chart.png
    My Chart.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 72

waybread

In modern western astrology, supposedly Saturn in the 5th, Saturn as the traditional ruler of your 5th house and your moon in Aquarius would be indicators of limitations, such as few children later in life. However, Saturn is in one of the "fruitful" signs trining Jupiter in a fruitful sign, so I don't see why you can't have children.

I should note that astrology was developed long before fertility treatments and advances in mothers' pre-natal care. Also, many career women today opt to have their children later in life: as a society, the average mother's age of childbearing is advancing.

Also, if I had believed the astrology cookbooks, with my 5th house planets and moon in supposedly "barren" signs, I would never have had my two wonderful children.

JUPITERASC

I add my Birth Chart.
Thank you Louisiana :smile:

note that 5th house sign is Aquarius

and

"Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren." William Lilly = a positive testament

'….. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house,
and see if there are some of the Significators for Children: Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury,
Lord of the 5th, Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords;
or notice if the planets who deny children are there......'

Venus is one of the significators for Children
and
is in 10th house = another positive testament

FURTHERMORE

none of the planets that deny children are in
1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house

and

Although Saturn is in 5th,
Saturn is in a fertile sign = middling positive testament

Bonatti says :

Quote:
'.......If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children are in the specified houses
or even in the 5th and the said planets are fortunate and strong
and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception,
or even by a square with reception,
it signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children
unless the said significator is within 1 minute of some fixed star of the nature of Mars or Saturn.

However if the significators are weak, they
show that the children will be few.......'

Obviously to delineate the potential for children in any natal chart
take hours, days, even weeks
so the foregoing is by no means an indepth comment

however ours is an astrological learning forum
and there is plenty of guidance including illustrated examples
that may be applied to any natal chart at DELINEATING CHILDREN MEDIEVAL METHOD
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614

The following example of is of a well known astrologer who has no children
and how this technique shows that he would have very few children or none at all

Delineating No Children in celebrity charts is a bit tricky thing.
Why? Because the chart may show fertility but the person decided not to have children at all.

However, there are charts like the following one, where sterility is shown very clearly.

We all know the famous astrologer Steven Forrest.
Even though I now study Traditional Astrology, I still appreciate and respect Stevie a lot.
He is a wonderful astrologer and very beautiful soul.

A little digression. I've just notice that both: Steven Forrest and Robert Zoller are born in Mount Vernon :)
This is an excellent information, both are leaders in their astrology fields of studies. Very interesting thing.

Lets look at the chart of Steven Forrest.
6j1192.png

We see immediatelly Saturn in 10th in barren sign.
We see Moon in 5th in barren sign.
Pars Fortunae in 10th in barren sign.
Pars Filorum falls in 4th house in Pisces, but its dispositor Jupiter is in Capricorn - one of the most barren signs.
Almuten of 5th - the Sun is in Capricorn too.
Mercury ruler and almuten of 10th is combust and in Capricorn too.
Venus is 5 degrees awau from the 2nd house so she too falls in 2nd (and not in 1st!).

These are many indicators for not having children.
One would judge:
"The person will have very few children or none at all".
We always leave possibility because of the Moon in 5th, but bearing in mind the thought that it is in the sign of Malefic Mars, and Mars is not in very fruitful sign either. Aquarius is fruitful but not one of the most fruitful (as Cancer or Pisces).

Lousiana

Thank you.

So I have just the positive testaments about having children? I read that Saturn is sign for not having children or having troubles with fertility. But I also read in my chart that I have just the harmonious aspects with Saturn. And I want to have at least 4 children and as soon as possible.

How do you know that 5th house is in Aquarius, because there is also Pisces?

And where is the cusp of every house? The cusps are something I won't ever understand.

Are the aspects between planets and asteroids Vesta, Juno, Ceres, Chiron, Pallas and Lilith also important?

Dirius

Thank you.

So I have just the positive testaments about having children? I read that Saturn is sign for not having children or having troubles with fertility. But I also read in my chart that I have just the harmonious aspects with Saturn. And I want to have at least 4 children and as soon as possible.

And where is the cusp of every house? The cusps are something I won't ever understand.

Are the aspects between planets and asteroids Vesta, Juno, Ceres, Chiron, Pallas and Lilith also important?

Saturn is considered the "great malefic"...it usually causes some "trouble" in the house that is placed, not the house that he rules.

Anyways, your saturn recieves a trine from jupiter, the "great benefic"...sort of a counter balance.

Saturn as the ruler of the 5th in a water sign, usually means fertility, positive testament.

Last edited:

waybread

Thank you.

Re: house cusps, you have Saturn in the sign of Pisces in your 5th house of children. But if you look at the lines of "cusps" between the houses in your chart, you will see that the sign of Aquarius is on the line (cusp) that divides your 4th and 5th houses. How astrologers use this information is that the planet ruling the sign on the house cusp has a lot of authority over the affairs of that house. It is usually called a "ruler" or "lord".

With Aquarius, Saturn is the traditional ruler and Uranus (discovered in 1781) is the modern ruler. Some astrologers will consider only one or the other: I look at both. Saturn pops out right away because it is in the house it rules, the 5th house of children. Then Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, Saturn's sign (Neptune=modern,) and you have a nice Saturn-Jupiter trine, so that should be helpful.

However, Saturn's location in a chart can indicate some disappointments or delays in that area. They might not be in your ability to bear children, but perhaps in how they turn out as they grow up. Fortunately, fore-armed with this knowledge, you can give your children the two things they need most for a happy, productive life: firm but fair discipline (an empowering use of Saturn,) and your unconditional love.

Of the asteroids you mention, Ceres would be the one to watch. She has been associated with motherhood and fertility, much like the moon; but her functions are still not well understood.

It's generally best not to approach motherhood with too many fixed preconceptions about what you want: children will incarnate when and if they're ready. To me personally, the gift of children (or not) is in God's hands.

JUPITERASC

Thank you.

The answer is provided by dr. farr
who explains 'cusps' for us
with the following excellent post :smile:

Cusps:

Today
and for the past thousand years or so
we define cusps as "borders" (coasts)

but that is not the original meaning of the word "cusp":

it means "point"
such as cuspal teeth (bicuspids)
and the point of a sword

-so originally the term cusp meant the "point" of something,
and in astrology originally the "cusp" of the house meant its "point";

now, when quadrant systems were developed,
this "point" of the house came to mean its "beginning",
which later came to mean its "border",
ie,
the "border" between one house and the other.

And later astrology also began using these "borders" (cusps)
for various prognostic applications
(Charles Carter came to believe that, for timing of events, the "cusps" of the Campanus house system gave the best results,
among the various quadrant house systems)

But now notice this: in whole sign the cusps are NOT the 0 degree "borders" of sign/houses at all,
and never were so regarded!

In whole sign, the "cusp" retained its original meaning,
not as a "border"
but rather as A POINT

-and that POINT (cusp) for EACH house,
was the sensitive point of that house,
viz,
the sensitive point in whole sign houses
-each house-
that is the "cusp" of each house
-is a direct projection from the ascending degree.

Example:
-the ascending degree of a chart is 18 Taurus:
what are the house cusps
(sensitive points, original meaning of the word "cusp")
in the whole sign houses of this chart?

Cusp of 1st house = 18 Taurus
Cusp of 2nd house = 18 Gemini
Cusp of 3rd house = 18 Cancer
Cusp of 4th house = 18 Leo
Cusp of 5th house = 18 Virgo
Cusp of 6th house = 18 Libra
Cusp of 7th house = 18 Scorpio
Cusp of 8th house = 18 Sagittarius
Cusp of 9th house = 18 Capricorn
Cusp of 10th house = 18 Aquarius
Cusp of 11th house = 18 Pisces
Cusp of 12th house = 18 Aries

Now it is these "cusps"
(sensitive degrees, original meaning of the word "cusp" as a "point")
that are (and were) used for progressions, timing of events, etc,

and the fact is that they work for these purposes, quite well
(in expert hands)

Whole sign does not use the BORDERS between houses
(always 0 degree of any sign)
for anything,

but it DOES use "cusps"
(points in the house, projected from the exact ascending degree)
for timing (and other) delineative purposes.

Whole sign suddenly vanished
(both in the West and in Vedic astrology)
during the same period of time
-ie, late 8th to early 9th century-
this sudden disappearance suggests a sudden turn in astrological thinking and practices,
rather than a gradual supplanting of a less effective traditional method (whole sign)
by a new and more effective method (rheotrius/alchabitius in the West,
and the closely related to whole sign Equal house, in Vedic astrology)

I quite agree with Waybread in the statement, "so what?"
(if old time astrologers did or didn't do something)
For me, there is only 1 reason I switched to whole sign
-it worked better
(FOR ME)

I could care less if it were the oldest house system
(which it is)
or whether it was invented by Badda Bing at Barney's Beanery in Bayonne, 10 years ago:
only things I consider are:

-does it seem to make sense?
-does it "taste good" to me
(ie, does it "feel right" to me)

-and, if yes to the above,
does it work
(producing delineations and predicitions)
better than what I have previously been doing?

Well, whole sign did all that, for me,
so I switched;
but I am not going to try to convince anyone of anything about it,
except for beginners
-to you who might just be starting out, I would say:
try whole sign first, and see how well it might work for you...

waybread

Why are multiple births even an issue for you? You are a young woman with many potential child-bearing years ahead of you. Are you hoping for an instant set of children, or do multiple births run in your family?

Hello.

Is Moon also important?

Hello Lousiana:

Thank you for your questions re: motherhood.

I believe that an honest question...deserves an honest answer !

So you want four children ! LOL Well, that is a lofty goal, indeed, when it is so early in the game for you, no ?

However, a word of advice; be careful what you wish for, as you might get it !

I do agree with the previous assessors, that, even though your natal Saturn in Pisces is found in your 5th house of children, Saturn will not necessarily deny you children.

You have natal Saturn locked in a grand trine (120 degrees X 3, between Sun and Jupiter. and Sun trine Saturn, and then, Jupiter trine Saturn).

the water signed grand trine is an aspect of emotional self-sufficiency, and is generally good fortune to those who have such an aspect. It brings good luck and fortuitous circumstances, as a rule.

The pitfall of this aspect is laziness, stubbornness and an unwillingness to change or adapt.

Meanwhile, your goal of parenthood is not only feasible, in my view, but possible but, again, get your financial ducks in order, first.

Find the proper mate, too. All these things take time.

I find it interesting, that none of our child "experts" picked up on the relationship between your ascendant ruler (Venus) and the 5th house ruler (Saturn).

In your case, the closest aspect in your natal chart is Venus in Leo, inconjunct (150 degrees) to Saturn in Pisces.

Therefore, it is worthy of scrutiny !

The natal inconjunction of Venus and Saturn indicates that your path to motherhood may not necesarily be a "slam dunk," as the inconjunction frequently indicates adjustments, delays and/or unforeseen setbacks not originally written in the script.

It's also worthy to point out what natal Venus inconjunct Saturn exactly means, since, in another thread, you wondered out loud why you had no friends.

Venus and Saturn is essentially the story of one who somehow feels socially inadequate or lacking, in some way, due to lack of social standing, financial lack of money or possessions, or feels that they were not loved enough as a child by their birth parents.

Therefore, the tendency of the inconjunction is usually to make up for lost ground, later in life, by either overcompensation or in some cases, "overkill" ?

Some would say your request for four children (which some would view as excessive?) is a reflection of this aspect ?

Natal Saturn also produces a sense of lack, whereever it is in the natal chart.

However, as you get older, conditions of Saturn may improve, as is typically of all things Saturn ?

Your natal Venus in also found in the 10th house, so your social life or career is very important to you, but natal Saturn in the 5th gets in the way.

However, it's worth mentioning that in order to facilitate childbirth, you need the right partnership and also, the right financial circumstances to successfully raise the child.

Otherwise, with Venus/Saturn, you (and others) may find child-rearing to be financially overwhelming !

Natal Uranus is also the co-ruler of your 5th house of children.

Uranus is in Capricorn, conjunct Neptune and both trine Mars.

That aspect also supports a child relationship, in my view.

The natal Moon is also the co-significator of motherhood.

With your natal Moon in Aquarius found in the 4th house of home and family, you feel comfort and security in the role of mother.

However, with natal Uranus and Neptune found in the 4th house of home and family, those placements may upset your plans, as Uranus is often unreliable, and Neptune tends to deceive or lie ?

Note that natal Moon opposes Venus. That does not deny childbirth, but it makes for difficult birthing conditions, at times.

Therefore, I will predict that having four kids is probably unlikely, but one or two is perhaps more obtainable.

Finally, you asked about the gender of your children. What is interesting is that while Aquarius (a male sign) is on the cusp of the 5th, all of the significators of children (Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter. and Sun, are found in water or earth signs, but also found in FEMALE signs.

Therefore, I predict that you will have one daughter and one son.

all the best,

horarymaster

Arena

Hello Louisiana

May I ask you why this is a concern for you at this age? You are only 20 - I do hope for your own sake that you wait a bit to have children :)

Have you ever had to take care of four children at one time?
I do have three myself and they are a handfull! I love them all, but it is a lot of work to take good care of them and give them all some time.

So I just say the same as horarymaster, be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it! :)

I do not have the same view of reading that the good people here who have already answered you.

I look at your chart in sidereal and whole sign houses, and it does not tell the same story as they have told you.

If I do that I see that your ASC is actually Virgo, not Libra. So your ASC ruler is Mercury, placed with Sun in 10th in the sign of Gemini. Both barren signs.

Your 5th house would be Capricorn and Moon would be inside it, but the 5th house ruler, Saturn would be in your 6th house of ill health. So I must say that is already an indication of something wrong. Saturn limits and he is in 6th house. Moon is in it's sign of detriment and in Jupiter's sign of fall.
Capricorn is a barren sign, but Aquarius gives a little hope... and it has help from the Sun with trine aspect.

Neptune has been said to rule women's reproductive system. It aspects Uranus, Mars and Pluto.

I think there might be some problem to you having children, with the health of your reproductive system, and I think you might already know it, therefore your concern at this early age. According to this all you will not have many children.

Lousiana

Yes, I am only 20 and no I am not concerned about having children that young (maybe I will have children at 20 or 21 if I will have money to take care of them, but I don't have money, so I will have to wait a couple of years). I am reading now some book of astrology, and I found it interesting when I read something about children in birth chart. There was just a sentence about twins, but then it become interesting for me. And I would also like to know how to interpret a chart (I am doing that and it's not easy at all - anyway this is not important at all), so that's why I'm reading this book of astrology and that's why I'm interesting in the lot of things in astrology. This doesn't mean that I would have children from "today till tomorrow".

I believe there is not much written about having twins or triplets or giving birth to 6 or more children at the ''same'' time. So that's why I want to know all of this. Yes, that's also true, I want to have a lot of children, at least 3 or 4. I love children, I can play with them all the time. I was raised by mother who has three children, so that was more like a big family, because with us live more family members, than just mother, father and their children (there were 9 family members, but now in our house live 7 family members). I always wanted a lot of children, even when I was too young too understand how much patience you need if you have just one child, so for more children you need to have much more patience.

Yes I watched more than 2 children and I like it - they can make you so nervous and you must have so much patience, but it's worth, if you know how to deal with them (I would say that boys really makes me crazy, I can deal with three or more girls, but only one boy can make me crazy). I am watching two children almost every day and they are sometimes really heavy, but it's something I like to do (they have mother who doesn't really spend time with them and they like spending time with me, more than with their mother or any other family member).

I must say that I know what is living in a big family, where is always something you can do with every single member, and there is always a lot of smile, playing, that I just don't understand people who have just one child or two - they must be bored all the time. Yes it's a lot work to do if you have just 1 child, and if you have 2, there is much work, if you have 3, there you can be really nervous, if you have 4, you can go crazy, but I think that is more important if you like going crazy for children, if you like playing with them. The most difficult ages I believe is 1 - 6, after that I think it can't be difficult if you deal with child right when he/she was 1 - 6 years old.

You know - I feel that something isn't right, that something is missing when I stayed at home with two family members or three family members, I just don't feel right, 'cause I am more used to when it's house full of family members, especially children. You are right, I have some health problems (not with my reproductive system - not yet or not that I would knew it), that can make me stop maybe at first or second child, but I think that this can't be a big problem, 'cause I am too much stubborn that I always get what I want. I have a lot of health problems (I see them as small problems), that one problem can't stop me (what I really want I don't give up easily, but if I do give up, I will regret it all my life). I will live on my own "someday" only with husband and my children, so maybe that's why I would like to have a lot of children - that I can fully enjoy in the big family again.

Yes, I am only 20 and no I am not concerned about having children that young (maybe I will have children at 20 or 21 if I will have money to take care of them, but I don't have money, so I will have to wait a couple of years). I am reading now some book of astrology, and I found it interesting when I read something about children in birth chart. There was just a sentence about twins, but then it become interesting for me. And I would also like to know how to interpret a chart (I am doing that and it's not easy at all - anyway this is not important at all), so that's why I'm reading this book of astrology and that's why I'm interesting in the lot of things in astrology. This doesn't mean that I would have children from "today till tomorrow".

I believe there is not much written about having twins or triplets or giving birth to 6 or more children at the ''same'' time. So that's why I want to know all of this. Yes, that's also true, I want to have a lot of children, at least 3 or 4. I love children, I can play with them all the time. I was raised by mother who has three children, so that was more like a big family, because with us live more family members, than just mother, father and their children (there were 9 family members, but now in our house live 7 family members). I always wanted a lot of children, even when I was too young too understand how much patience you need if you have just one child, so for more children you need to have much more patience.

Yes I watched more than 2 children and I like it - they can make you so nervous and you must have so much patience, but it's worth, if you know how to deal with them (I would say that boys really makes me crazy, I can deal with three or more girls, but only one boy can make me crazy). I am watching two children almost every day and they are sometimes really heavy, but it's something I like to do (they have mother who doesn't really spend time with them and they like spending time with me, more than with their mother or any other family member).

I must say that I know what is living in a big family, where is always something you can do with every single member, and there is always a lot of smile, playing, that I just don't understand people who have just one child or two - they must be bored all the time. Yes it's a lot work to do if you have just 1 child, and if you have 2, there is much work, if you have 3, there you can be really nervous, if you have 4, you can go crazy, but I think that is more important if you like going crazy for children, if you like playing with them. The most difficult ages I believe is 1 - 6, after that I think it can't be difficult if you deal with child right when he/she was 1 - 6 years old.

You know - I feel that something isn't right, that something is missing when I stayed at home with two family members or three family members, I just don't feel right, 'cause I am more used to when it's house full of family members, especially children. You are right, I have some health problems (not with my reproductive system - not yet or not that I would knew it), that can make me stop maybe at first or second child, but I think that this can't be a big problem, 'cause I am too much stubborn that I always get what I want. I have a lot of health problems (I see them as small problems), that one problem can't stop me (what I really want I don't give up easily, but if I do give up, I will regret it all my life). I will live on my own "someday" only with husband and my children, so maybe that's why I would like to have a lot of children - that I can fully enjoy in the big family again.

Thank you, Ms. Lousiana, for explaining your reasons for motherhood.

I admire your courage to defend your goals to this board.

Good for you !

[deleted attacking comments by request-Moderator]

When I was 20 years old, I also had very lofty ambitions which were not completely understood, either.

Like you, I defended myself ?

I have a natal chart similar to yours, actually. I have natal Venus in the 10th house of career, and natal Saturn in the 5th house, as well.

I don't own the inconjunction (like you), but have a sesquiquadrate (135 degree aspect) between Venus and Saturn.

The sesquiquadrate is said to be annoying or irritating, perhaps less damaging than the 150 degree aspect ?

Saturn is in my 5th house, "afflicted" as well, in a so called "barren sign," but these conditions did not deny me children at all.

Quite the opposite.

I had one child of my own, plus two step children from a previous marriage, so I had three children in all !

I was never a wealthy man, either, but whenever I needed money, the money was there ?

Millions of parents out there are hardly rich ! They hold jobs and raise kids, as well ?

I once worked with hundreds of young kids in my community as a noted sports coach for some 20 years, plus I was a professional baseball player as a teenager who had represented my country in the sport of baseball when I was 18.

Like I said, so much for Saturn in the 5th house being restrictive !

Like you, I have a love of kids.

I currently have a beautiful, teenaged daughter who is an honor role student at school and is a very intelligent, well-mannered, and gifted young woman.

I was a rather consciencious parent from day one and, was at my wife's side during the entire child birth and helped with feeding the child, and and all of the other things expected of men.

My wife worked and I stayed at home looking after my daughter.

Men are often accused of being "dead beat fathers" but I am not one of those.

I welcome you to pursue your parenting goals, money and time permitting.

all the best,

Horarymaster

Last edited by a moderator:

sethi

Hello Lousiana,

Your 5th house is afflicted as per my method of astrology, your seventh house also.

This doesn't totally deny you but it delays things a lot.

Why are you interested in having children? People in the western hemisphere are more interested in their career.

But you are now just 20 years old ? Don't you think that its a bit too soon for you to be worrying about children?

First get married and then worry about having children.

I can also see in your chart that your worries about your health might eventually pull you down. So stop worrying now.

Your number is also 26 june, people usually face some difficulties when born on this date (numerology).

Might follow up if I have the time with more details.

bye for now

Hello.

Is Moon also important?

sethi

Sorry I just now read one of the replies. So you have some health problem?
It is already shown by chiron in your chart.

But cheer up, as you grow older (pass your 33rd birthday), things will eventually get better for you

Hello Lousiana,

Your 5th house is afflicted as per my method of astrology, your seventh house also.

This doesn't totally deny you but it delays things a lot.

Why are you interested in having children? People in the western hemisphere are more interested in their career.

But you are now just 20 years old ? Don't you think that its a bit too soon for you to be worrying about children?

First get married and then worry about having children.

I can also see in your chart that your worries about your health might eventually pull you down. So stop worrying now.

Your number is also 26 june, people usually face some difficulties when born on this date (numerology).

Might follow up if I have the time with more details.

bye for now