Am I capable of falling in love?

Yamia

I've never been in love and would like to know if I am capable of it based on my chart. Could you please take a look at my chart? Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Harmelia

I've never been in love (I'm in my early 30s) and would like to know if I am capable of it based on my chart. I think not everyone is capable of it and maybe I'm one of them. However, I would really like to experience that feeling but I always feel like there's something wrong with me (I mean it avoids me and/or I'm too picky). Could you please take a look at my chart? Thank you! :)

I have noticed that people who have difficulty in relationships often have planets in signs that are very independent-oriented. Those are Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Capricorn. Sagittarius can be extremely picky with very high standards that no one can measure up to. I have a Sag Moon, and that is true for me as well. It's very difficult for Sag to compromise those high standards as well. So, the Sag rising gives you a challenge there. You have to be willing to compromise at least some.

Your IC and Venus are in Aries too - which makes you VERY independent on a deep, personal level. Aries doesn't have the high standards Sag does, but it also doesn't care about relationships all that much. It cares about its independence.

North Node is in Aquarius - so - you are trying to be more individualistic rather than compromising. Aquarius isn't very compromising - it's a very internal electrical intuitive restless energy - and more attuned to mentation.

You also have a good measure of Capricorn with Saturn and other planets in it. You are focused on work and responsibility.

Your chart ruler is in Cancer in the 7th house of relationships though, even if conjunct Chiron. There is a problem with your sensitivity to others, or how you feel in relationships. Perhaps you are overly sensitive and that also contributes to not being able to let go into love. Or maybe you need to be more sensitive in a feeling-sharing sort of way that would allow you to feel compassion and understanding. Either way, there's a problem there.

Now, I'm the last person to say that falling in love is impossible for anyone. I truly believe it is always possible. But some of us just have more challenges. I also think that love relationships are simply not the main focus in some lifetimes. The main thing is that we feel happy, have a meaningful life, that we grow and learn and become more conscious, compassionate, loving human beings. We can do that within and without relationships. So, I don't think being in love is a necessary experience for everyone. Sometimes it just takes the right person to come along to bring love magic into your life. I think there's a bit of luck involved too.

Falling in love is not the same thing as being a loving person or maintaining a long-term relationship. Falling in love is much easier. The challenge is making it work after that. It's time-consuming - and work. Some people are happy to do the work. It does partly depend upon how you respond and use the energies in your chart. I don't see anything that should prevent you from falling in love - other than the high focus of being independent. Even the most independent people can fall in love. I think we are all capable of it.

Last edited:

Yamia

I have noticed that people who have difficulty in relationships often have planets in signs that are very independent-oriented. Those are Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius and Capricorn. Sagittarius can be extremely picky with very high standards that no one can measure up to. I have a Sag Moon, and that is true for me as well. It's very difficult for Sag to compromise those high standards as well. So, the Sag rising gives you a challenge there. You have to be willing to compromise at least some.

Your IC and Venus are in Aries too - which makes you VERY independent on a deep, personal level. Aries doesn't have the high standards Sag does, but it also doesn't care about relationships all that much. It cares about its independence.

North Node is in Aquarius - so - you are trying to be more individualistic rather than compromising. Aquarius isn't very compromising - it's a very internal electrical intuitive restless energy - and more attuned to mentation.

You also have a good measure of Capricorn with Saturn and other planets in it. You are focused on work and responsibility.

Your chart ruler is in Cancer in the 7th house of relationships though, even if conjunct Chiron. There is a problem with your sensitivity to others, or how you feel in relationships. Perhaps you are overly sensitive and that also contributes to not being able to let go into love. Or maybe you need to be more sensitive in a feeling-sharing sort of way that would allow you to feel compassion and understanding. Either way, there's a problem there.

Now, I'm the last person to say that falling in love is impossible for anyone. I truly believe it is always possible. But some of us just have more challenges. I also think that love relationships are simply not the main focus in some lifetimes. The main thing is that we feel happy, have a meaningful life, that we grow and learn and become more conscious, compassionate, loving human beings. We can do that within and without relationships. So, I don't think being in love is a necessary experience for everyone. Sometimes it just takes the right person to come along to bring love magic into your life. I think there's a bit of luck involved too.

Falling in love is not the same thing as being a loving person or maintaining a long-term relationship. Falling in love is much easier. The challenge is making it work after that. It's time-consuming - and work. Some people are happy to do the work. It does partly depend upon how you respond and use the energies in your chart. I don't see anything that should prevent you from falling in love - other than the high focus of being independent. Even the most independent people can fall in love. I think we are all capable of it.

Thank you for your answer! :)

Last edited: