Relationship/friendship/ work problems please can you read my chart

Windsor

Dear all,
Please can you help me, I am having serious problems in work, friendships and personal relationships, it’s never ending. I am really anxious and upset.
My birth details:
1st August 1965
Time 03:55 AM(British Summer Time)
Place Leicester England Uk
I have attached a chart to help.
Warmest Regards
Windsor

Attachments

• 3181A46E-365A-4492-8640-3D6B3BA9A31E.jpg
    3181A46E-365A-4492-8640-3D6B3BA9A31E.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 27

Cary2

Banned
I'm looking at the natal chart, of course, but I am also looking at transits and solar arc directions for this moment in time. The transits and sa directions have slowly moved into position, so that shows me what pressures have presented you with your current challenges.

Pluto-Uranus opposed to Saturn lies across your IC/MC axis in your natal chart suggesting a challenge in your professional life and a challenge to your reputation and a challenge to your primary goals in life. The current "progressions" have reiterated that challenge and have caused its eruption.

Sometimes a birth chart like this with such hardships makes it difficult to tell if the native is the victim or the perpetrator of the hardships expressed. Certainly, the point of view may reverse at times in the life. There can be cruelty, injustice and hard, oppressive labor.

Transiting Neptune moving to conjunct your natal MC is central at the moment, and it will vex your sanity a bit. There is confusion and failures. There are losses due to treachery or false friends. You may pursue false ideas with harmful results.

Solar arc Pluto is square your natal Sun and solar arc Saturn is also square your natal Sun. You may be cheated out of gains that were due to you. There may be crime or violence.

The chart is currently in a dreadful way, and it will not improve right away, but seek help as necessary. Astrological relief may be a year away.

Windsor

Hi Cary2.
Thanks for your reply to my current problems. It's all gloom and doom!
I will be stabbed in the back, betrayed and these current problems will be ongoing. No let Up!
I started my current new job in January this year, it will end in July.( end of contract)Perhaps due to all the problems you have highlighted,
I may even loose this job very soon.
The couple of friends i have, I will also probably loose too.
This is really upsetting.
Warmest Regards
Windsor

Last edited:

AstroPunter86

It's very important to realize that right now Saturn is opposite your sign, Leo. I have personally witnessed many Leo's being ******* over by people lately and I can't help but attribute it to Saturn being directly opposite to them right now.