Interesting Nodes contacts..

Hello. A few years ago I met a man who I believe is my twin flame and when I did our synastry I came across an interesting thing. So we have:

North Node trine North Node

South Node trine South Node

North Node sextile South Node

South Node sextile North Node

All of them are with very tight orbs. Can someone tell me what does that mean? Thank you in advance.

Cary2

Banned
Hello. A few years ago I met a man who I believe is my twin flame and when I did our synastry I came across an interesting thing. So we have:

All of them are with very tight orbs. Can someone tell me what does that mean? Thank you in advance.

Because the South Node is always 180-degrees from the North Node, if two Norths are trine, then the Souths must be sextile the respective Norths; it is simple geometry. It is not remarkable.

If your North Nodes are trine, your respective acquaintances should get along well. You may discover that you already have many acquaintances in common.

It is not very remarkable.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

In and of itself, all those placements mean is your age difference. The nodes have an 18.5 year (roughly) cycle through the zodiac. People born about 7-8 or 11-12 years apart will have the aspects that you describe.

What would be personally meaningful is any planets you and this person have in this aspect pattern. Does either of you have a planet conjunct the other's north or south node? Conjunct your own north or south node? If so, it's also in this trine/sextile, and it's extra sensitive for being on a node.

If someone has a planet on your south node, or you have on on theirs it speaks to a past life connection (if you believe in past lives) and an innate familiarity with each other. If someone has a planet on your north node, they bring something represented by that planet, which is unfamiliar to you, into your life. If you have a planet on their north node, you bring something represented by that planet, unfamiliar to them, into their life.