Where is my lost cat?

Izzy542

Two hours ago my small kitten disappeared in my house,
Please help me to understand where to search for her?I cast this horary chart
please help me to understand where to look for her, keep in mind that I have another kitten also which is fine. I leave in a two floor house with basement and garage front yard and a smaller back yard, the doors were closed she can not left outside she is very small 4 weeks only.

As I believe from the chart she is ok and I will find her but I can not see where to look for her.

Attachments

• cat.gif
    cat.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 151

Dirius

The ruler of the small pet ios the 6th house, ruled by Mercury.

Usually in "lost pet" horaries, are hard because well, animals do tend to move so they never stay at one place.

Now, according to the chart, yes your pet is well (lots of essential dignity).

The 6th house usually represents the "servant's quarters", now days usually where people do laundry.

The 6th house would imply the kitten is in its own house, more likely, the room it usually is. Being in an air sign, might mean the kitten is not on the ground, maybe walking through a shelf or some place high above the ground.

Mercury was in applying sextile with Jupiter, but it went retrograde. This might meen that you recently happen to go to where the kitty was, and just missed it.

Notice how mercury is in applying conjunction with Mars. This might mean the kitten is close to male/man stuff, like tools or men's clothing. Probably playing with them.

Izzy542

My cat is like being vanished.Not even a sign what happened to her.I really can not explain it all the doors where close,she is very small to run away and if she were dead inside the house until now she would smell bad.Very sad.

Marinka

I use whole signs, all planets, and the moon identifies the question and events.

In this case, the cat is 6th house ruled by Venus and Venus is in 8th house. Moon is approaching to meet Venus. So this could be that you will find cat.

Venus in Cancer in 8th makes me think of woman's toiletries specifically ones that would be near water. So maybe locked in a bathroom vanity.

Location appears to be at either a northeast corner or diagonally opposite in the southwest corner - you need to check both locations. You also need to check anything along that line between the two points like a closet. More likely to be nearer the basement level since we are dealing with water and 8th house.

Check outside along that same line intersecting the property.

urano

Mercury is close to Mars. This planet can symbolize male things like Dirius said, it can also symbolize a hot place in your house like near the water heater or the fireplace (if you have one), or the kitchen near the oven, or radiators.
Just some ideas...

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
Very weird that the chart suggesting strongly that the kitten is well but probably she is dead.Very sad.

Sadly, I think she is dead :(, but I hope I am very very WRONG. I think she was very sick ( were her vaccines up to date?) Mercury retro in the 6th, and sick animals tend to hide, so it was not your fault you didnt see her. Her health - 6th from the 6th = radical 11th = Mars, also in the 6th, cadent and both Mars and Mercury are under Sun s beams and both sextile Jupiter. The Sun is the dispositor of Jupiter, ruler of the turned 8th ( her death). She is inside the house, not far from you, near water sources, communication or office equipment, games, property of your partner (Moon in 7th), dark colors ( black, dark blue). Again I hope I am very wrong and will find her safe and sound.

Last edited:

tikana

for the love of god... when you look at physical condition of someone you look at the lord of their first house not 6th house.

Dirius

I hope we'll read a post from Izzy542 saying something like "Oh my god, I've found my cat, the chart was right!"

Lets hope so.

But like I said in my post, lost animal horaries are very hard...because animals tend to move around.

andreea

Banned
Izzy, just remembered that a friend s cat got stuck in the plumbing lines below the bathroom sink (in an apartment), she forgot the grate open - so check the plumbing lines, also check both high (Mercury in air sign) and low places (Moon in water sign), direction North-West , upstairs rooms, the stairway ( if you have a closet under the stairway), study rooms, playrooms, near a doorway, boundary line or threshold, near dark colored objects/items, under the bathtub (if applicable), any furniture item with shelving or compartments, drawers, filing cabinets, check the washing machine too, you might have left it open accidentally, laundry basket, pumps and cellar (if you have one) and near the air conditioning units. Follow an irregular/meandering line toward the north-west walls in your home. Check the kitchen thoroughly, including plumbing lines and also the gutters.

Last edited:

Izzy542

I hope we'll read a post from Izzy542 saying something like "Oh my god, I've found my cat, the chart was right!"

Unfortunatelly not a sign from the cat. But at least she is not dead somewhere in the house,because a week after I would smell her. Just a mystery remains...thank you for concern. I also was surpised because my reading of the horary also was saying that she is at home.

andreea

Banned
The reason why I am sure that the kitten is not at home is because I have a small dog also,who loves cats and she was the one breastfeeding them( my dog the cats, I know not very common .) she also was looking for the kitten with me but normally the cats were all the time around her.
When I realize the cat was missing I turned off everything in the house and put food outside so I can hear her, for a few hours but nothing happened.
Yes a window could be opened because I have also a two year son that time with his nanny at home.
I checked the perimetr from the roof and all our neighboors have dogs who do not like cats but yes the knew I lost the kitten.you are not insensitive at all do not worry we trying to be realistic here.

Oh I see now , you did not mention you also had a female dog and that she adopted the kittens ...god it just breaks my heart ( just a small paranthesis here, I just feel the urge to say it - that us humans can re-learn how to be human, more compassionate towards our peers, from non-human beings around us like dogs and cats).

Izzy, I really wish I could help you more, I really do,
but in my opinion your dog just gave you the answer. And Im not saying that only because, as I said, dogs of any size and breed can detect the scent of a cat ( alive or dead), but also because the maternal instincts of a dog ( even if her babies are adopted) are extremely powerful and capable of praise-worthy up to supreme sacrificies (I see this behavior every day in the stray dogs on the streets of my homecity and believe me it is heartbreaking).

In other words, your dog would have picked up her smell/trace if the kitty had still been within the perimeter of your home. So, despite the fact that the chart is radical, with the details you provided us with, I for one strongly believe the cat is not in your home anymore. Now it makes more sense, because if she was stuck/ trapped somewhere, she would have mieowed and in case you might not have heard her, your dog would have and in turn she would have alerted you to the exact location of the kitten in distress.

Note that Im not an astrologer, but have cast quite a few horary charts for several stray dogs who were very sick, on the verge of dying - some poisoned, some hit by cars, some brutally beaten- that I tried to help, and I kind of made an overall opinion about what the chart says and the outcome - most of them died despite specialized veterinary care. Overall , I noticed that the charts with retrograde significators in the 5th and 6th were death charts ( as in the death of the dogs), strangely not the 8th, but some did have dispositors in the 8th - that s what I got, again compared to the real outcome .

So what I saw in the chart is that Mercury ( the lost kitty) is retro in the 6th - house of illness. Now retro is said to be good in lost horaries = recovery, but bad ( and I can confirm this) in health horaries. On the other hand, the Moon is always a co-significator in lost horaries - in this radical chart, the Moon is angular in 7th - angular suggests inside the house , which is a fact that all members who replied here agreed with.

So I mixed the two types of horaries and said that the kitten was sick - note that sick can mean various things - she may have got a virus ( that s why I asked about vaccines, but you re right that the first vaccine is done no sooner than 4 weeks, yet please remember that a dog/cat can catch a virus before the vaccination protocol would normally start ), she may have been poisoned ( I mean by accident, not intentionally by someone, by ingesting something out of curiosity or inhaling toxic fumes), she may have suffocated/asphixiated in a tight space that she could not get out of ) - the bottom line is that her physical condition after she went missing was a bad one.

For the location, I used the Moon, angular - in your home, quite close to you. In the 7th = near/under belongings of your partner/spouse.
But if the kitten s adoptive mother could not smell/sense her in your home, ( and I explained why this is not far-fetched and unrealistic ), then I dont see any use for the Moon in this chart. And logically now, I am positive that you looked everywhere for her and what I mean is that you with the help of your dog would have eventually found her, dead or alive. As far as Im concerned, I would consider this chart as a health horary only, using only Mercury for the cat.

But as you said, her whereabouts are a mystery and again, the chart is radical. Many who read your post I think would be inclined to think that the kitty, curious, jumped from the open window, wandered in the backyard and then got lost, somehow climbed the separating fence and got attacked by the neighbors dogs. This of course depends on the height/type of your fence, but still I dont think it is a very plausible possibility, cos she is so little and would have been scared off by the heavy barking.

Sorry for the long post, I did not mean to bore you. Will think more about this chart and get back to you later, but I really hope some of the experienced astrologers here will take a look/re-read this chart, now that it is crystal clear that the cat is not in your home anymore. It is not because you cannot find her/dont know where to look for her, but because she is not there - and it has been like 5 days or so since the cat went missing.

Ok, I ll just cut to the chase as Tikana does and ask a real astrology question : Why does the chart suggest the cat is in the querent s home, when it is obviously not?

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
Izzy, noticed that the Moon applies to a trine with Neptune in 6.7 degrees; the Moon angular in cardinal sign = 6.7 days. I dont know what this means though. Neptune in its domicile in Pisces is Lord of your 3rd of close environment, neighborhood - so could it be that a neighbor finds the cat in approx. 7 days? Or if we consider your dog ( who is in fact the mother of the kitten - cat or human, all living beings have mothers, natural or adoptive, it is not a crazy idea) as the 10th from the 6th = radical 3rd, Neptune also represents your dog. So could it be that your dog finds the cat in approx. 7 days? Dont really know there.

Mercury in its domicile, well-dignified but in the 6th house ( yes, the cat s L1 - physical condition is in the 6th, house of illness = sick cat) in mutable sign. In terms of location, Cadent - far off, secluded or hidden unlikely to be found; mutable - the eaves of the house, near water sources ( have you checked the pool area too if you have one and also the basement ?), closets, antechambers, covered spaces. Air sign - places with an open view, near windows or other light sources, the upper part of the room, high in a room. Gemini - indoors - upstairs rooms, ladderways, a chest of drawers, trunk, study rooms, reading corner, playroom ( have you checked the pool table if you have one, she could have entered one of its holes ). Outdoors - telephone booth, mail box, storehouse, detour signs, billboards, posters, street signs.

P. of self-undoing falls at 14 Virgo 50 and squares Mercury - so the cat did this to herself, no one is responsible for her disapearance. Point of Death 23 Cancer 57 ; P. of Fatality 26 Gemini 12; P. of Sickness 28 Gemini 13 . Nevertheless, I really hope you will find her alive and Ill stop now cos it feels like Im talking to myself.

Last edited:

Marinka

Anyone, Marinka, Dirius and others, well except Tikana who said that the cat may be in someone s hands. Nevermind if the cat is dead or alive, finding her whereabouts will bring Izzy the answer to that and besides, "Where is the cat" is the original question. Izzy looked everywhere for the past 5 days or so, it is not like Izzy lives in Buckingham Palace, she lives in a normal home and the cat clearly is not there. So astrologers, what went wrong?

As noted below, I already posted earlier.

I use whole signs, all planets, and the moon identifies the question and events.

In this case, the cat is 6th house ruled by Venus and Venus is in 8th house. Moon is approaching to meet Venus. So this could be that you will find cat.

Venus in Cancer in 8th makes me think of woman's toiletries specifically ones that would be near water. So maybe locked in a bathroom vanity.

Location appears to be at either a northeast corner or diagonally opposite in the southwest corner - you need to check both locations. You also need to check anything along that line between the two points like a closet. More likely to be nearer the basement level since we are dealing with water and 8th house.

Check outside along that same line intersecting the property.

It would really help if there was a more detailed answer form Izzy542 describing the house with North/South/East/West directions noted. Information about the room locations in the house would also be helpful.

Also, people have been providing directional information in their posts but, Izzy542 has not responded whether those locations were checked or what type of content is located at those positions.

andreea

Banned
Thanks Marinka!!! I agree with you that it is hard to pinpoint the exact location without a detailed description of the home (Izzy, not that we are asking that, lol). Also, Izzy, did you check thoroughly the bathroom vanity and other locations described by Marinka?
For Marinka: with whole signs, you said Venus ( the cat) is in the 8th. Im just asking, cos you did not comment on the cat s condition, but is death a possibility?

Marinka

Nevertheless, I really hope you will find her alive and Ill stop now cos it feels like Im talking to myself.

I noted but, did not state earlier that Venus (ruler of 6th in whole sign) will be meet by Moon (events) in approx 10 degrees in the 8th house (transformation) of Izzy542's chart. The 10 degrees is translated to 10 hours/10 days/ 10 weeks (and so on). 10 days looks to be on Saturday ...

And yes to your question about talking to yourself. We can't provide good information in a vacuum, especially when it comes to finding objects/missing persons. In my research with missing persons, I work with topographical maps that provide terrain detail along with timelines. In working with items missing in a house, timelines are also essential along with home layouts - that is missing here. Basic information - where was the kitten located the last time it was seen? How long was the kitten missing before it was noticed?

Marinka

Im just asking, cos you did not comment on the cat s condition, but is death a possibility?

Yes, I purposely left the condition open at my initial post. In real time, the moon would have closed in to conjunct Venus in approx 10 hours from Izzy542's initial post so that might have indicated that the kitten was found at the real-time conjunction, sadly ... did not happen. Venus as ruler of the 6th is also moving to oppose Pluto and to square Uranus which would have negative impact, and would appear to further weaken Venus.

The last aspect Venus makes before leaving sign is the trine to Chiron. Chiron rules the 10th house of status and as such, could indicate that this matter has some resolution. Chiron being the wounded warrior does imply sadness.

This is but one interpretation path. If there was more information, there could be other interpretation paths but, no information is forthcoming ...

andreea

Banned
Yes, I purposely left the condition open at my initial post. In real time, the moon would have closed in to conjunct Venus in approx 10 hours from Izzy542's initial post so that might have indicated that the kitten was found at the real-time conjunction, sadly ... did not happen. Venus as ruler of the 6th is also moving to oppose Pluto and to square Uranus which would have negative impact, and would appear to further weaken Venus.

The last aspect Venus makes before leaving sign is the trine to Chiron. Chiron rules the 10th house of status and as such, could indicate that this matter has some resolution. Chiron being the wounded warrior does imply sadness.

This is but one interpretation path. If there was more information, there could be other interpretation paths but, no information is forthcoming ...

Thank you, Marinka for the detailed explanation! Indeed, Izzy did not describe the location ( room) the cat was last seen, only said that the doors were closed there, but in her latest post also said the windows may have been open. So the bottom line is that Saturday, 10 days after the chart was cast, the cat will likely be found, and that s what really matters.

One more question, Marinka, that has nothing to do with Izzy s chart, does Chiron always imply sadness? I thought that it implied healing, I just want to know for me what it really means in a chart. Thanks!

Last edited:

Marinka

One more question, Marinka, that has nothing to do with Izzy s chart, does Chiron always imply sadness? I thought that it implied healing, I just want to know for me what it really means in a chart. Thanks!

I have seen more and more that it represents an area in the natal chart (or in a transit position) where the the resolution will never be what you want but, that over time, you can make it work for you and accept it. There is always sadness because of the path that you cannot take and that is what Chiron implies. That's why that even though it is associated with healing to some - to me it is the Wounded Warrior. It is a healing that is never truly healed - it is the warrior that keeps fighting with what is left.

Depending on the placement and aspects, it can have a quiet nobility about it that can be lacking with other planets.

Marilyn Monroe has Chiron conjunct Venus -- John Kennedy Jr had Chiron conjunct Moon in Aquarius and transiting Chiron was square (exact) to this configuration at death. There were many other aspects present but this was ..... interesting.