Can someone make me a chart?

Lemmpi

Can someone make me a horary chart (and interpret it) if i post my question here? I would hold it more reliable than doing it by myself. Thank you in advance :)

Sunrise

Can someone make me a horary chart (and interpret it) if i post my question here? I would hold it more reliable than doing it by myself. Thank you in advance :)

hi Lemmpi!!! What is your question??? Of course you can put here your question and the chart to answer you the members and take more answers for your question

Re: Can someone make me a chart?

Lemmpi

My question is about timing: when will i be in relationship? I realize this is quite common question here but don't want to make this chart by myself as i feel too emotional.

Sunrise

My question is about timing: when will i be in relationship? I realize this is quite common question here but don't want to make this chart by myself as i feel too emotional.

Ok Lemmpi!!! I will make the chart for you. Hope to bring you luck!!

Last edited:

Sunrise

Attachments

• lemmpi_chart relatioship.jpg
    lemmpi_chart relatioship.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Lemmpi

Well i really am beginner at horary (and astrology) but i thought I'm mars at my own house and no aspects=no opportunities?

Lemmpi

Okay!!thanks. I thought that i would be mars as you asked the question for me:) but then mars is in his own house again :( can you tell me where and when you do see opportunity to be in relationship with someone?

Lemmpi

Someone? There are many post in this thread but not actually an answer yet :) so can someone check the chart Sunrise draw for me please?

Chrysalis

I can't see nothing here, moons void and L7 is void, all angles fixed.

The Asc on Algol shows you feeling desperate about the situation.

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Well Im anxiety. Thank you Chrysalis.

@Sunrise now would be the time tell me what opportunities/ positive things you see here?

Sunrise

Well Im anxiety. Thank you Chrysalis.

@Sunrise now would be the time tell me what opportunities/ positive things you see here?

sorry for the delay, I lost myself in other issues.
Well, I think something will come in the year. Do not worry.

Fortunately, the ASC has just passed the fixed Star Algol and as long as ASC goes away. Very good. It is not affect you.

The Moon in the last degrees and angular (Strong). She just made her last aspect with Venus (emotional difficult). Clearly where it is not going well but soon it will change position :)sagittarius: ) and it will be much better.
She will enter into the sign of Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, the great benefactor.
The Moon also is the Almuten of ASC. Important.
Once she changes position will enter in 7th, will meet Mars (7th = relationship). Both (Moon and Mars) are ruled by Jupiter.

Then I see Sun (the male -man in general), with Mercury (the ruler of the 5th house = flirting, love, pleasures, etc.). Jupiter ruling Mars and Moon, collecting the light of Sun and Mercury.
So something will come. Dont worry.
good luck

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Thank you so much :) actually I feel much better than few days ago when I was quite depresse. Why is Moon in the almuten important? I really hope that this will happen and I will meet someone new soon :) thank you dear Sunrise!

Sunrise

Hi can you make a chart for my question? My question is, will I find a girlfriend at the Speed Dating event this Saturday?
Hi ICEYOU28!!
go and open your own subject and not here. We must not spoil the subject of someone else.
I have no problem helping you with the chart, but you have to open a new by own post.
Here you can find some useful information.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586
And here you will open your new Post
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43
Horary Questions on Relational Issues
Post New Thread

good luck