Mars and body shape?

aquarius7000

Is that true that Mars represents body shape also?

I am aware it represents the type of man a girl likes in a girl´s chart and generally speaking, our energy and sexual iniciative. But I also read it can also tell a person´s body shape/type.

Is this true?
Hi,

No, Mars has almost nothing to do with the body's shape unless it sits close to your Asc. perhaps. And, even there, it will given you things like scars, redness of skin, red hair, birthmarks.

Body shape has more to do with Saturn that rules the skeletal structure, the bones and the skin.

...Sun, Ascendant, Venus and Mars are the biggest factors in body type of the planets. Moon is more the eyes.
Moon is the eyes? Where did you pick that one up?

My Leo has Mars in Virgo and is on the plump side with wide shoulders and a Taurus look with Asc in Scorpio & Mars conjunct Mercury & Venus. She is 5'7. She has a Virgo look to her but with watery sharp eyes that are deep. I have pure Cancer eyes Lol.. Moon clearly does not rule eyes since i have Moon in Taurus.

Blaze

Account Closed
Depends. Like Aqua and JA wrote, unless Mars is in your first house or is your asc lord, it's not doing much in terms of shaping you. Ascendant and ruler are much more telling, I'd say. Aspects to ascendant might indicate scars or something else Mars related as well, imo.

Zoro89

Hi,

No, Mars has almost nothing to do with the body's shape unless it sits close to your Asc. perhaps. And, even there, it will given you things like scars, redness of skin, red hair, birthmarks.

Body shape has more to do with Saturn that rules the skeletal structure, the bones and the skin.

Moon is the eyes? Where did you pick that one up?

My Saturn is in Capricorn. What skeletal structure gives me?

Mine.

Astrotheme_2t_SB5m52j_Sq_A.png

aquarius7000

Hi,

Please include astro.com charts. They are neat and clear and not crowded. Please also do NOT include asteroids and stars. Just planets and the Nodes.