Solar Return Reading

LOL_LOL

Hello,
I was wondering if you could please take a moment to look at my 2015 solar return chart please to see what is awaiting for me soon. Any positive/negative things that I should be aware of? Thank you in advance. I have pretty uneventful life lol, so it would be interesting to know if any changes are awaiting for me in a few months when I turn 32. Crazy how time flies by!

Kabalic Astrologer

Totaly! Im writing from my phone so I can't write while looking at the chart but a thing that caught my attention was the jupiter-Uranus conjunction on 7th house squaring your sun. There is going to be some crisis, betrayal or disappointment with a jupiterian friend or a mentor. It is going to affect you and the social circles your hanging with, tjat are going to be emphhasized this year.

Kabalic Astrologer

Also moon in Leo in 4 squaring Saturn in 6 In Scorpio. difficulties with work or health or daily routine issues that may cause you to go throw complete change in those areas. While on the other hand some heighten self expression and self learning related to your childhood and your past.

LOL_LOL

Also moon in Leo in 4 squaring Saturn in 6 In Scorpio. difficulties with work or health or daily routine issues that may cause you to go throw complete change in those areas. While on the other hand some heighten self expression and self learning related to your childhood and your past.

Thank you, but this is just for my natal chart you mentioned, right? I only saw Saturn square moon in my natal.