is mars dasa for virgo asc is so malefic?

sdevid

Hi,

I am a virgo asc having exalted mars in 3rd and moon in 8th house.

Currently on the end of moon mahadasa and about to enter mars dasa. Iam bit scared of the dasa as how it would be for me.

jupiter sun venus rahu and mercury all are in sagitarious
saturn in taurus and ketu in gemini.

Please advice.

sdevid

Hi sdevid

Your mars can't be exalted in the 3rd house in scorpio.

In own sign though.

I dint get the answer clearly.

Does it mean that it is not good that the mars is in own sign and exalted?

or do you mean it is not exalted just because it is in own sign? if so here is my answer
Why iam saying exalted is , it is in the same scorpio in navamsa also.

please reply

thanks
sdevid

Hi,

Currently on the end of moon mahadasa and about to enter mars dasa. Iam bit scared of the dasa as how it would be for me.

Please advice.

^Hes just saying that mars is exalted in capricorn, but mars in in its own sign in scorpio and aries. They are both good to have, but are different things. A planet in its own sign feels at home and is happy.

I am not sure how your mars mahadasha will be but a way that you can figure it out is by placing mars in the ascendant. So in the mars chart, scorpio is the ascendant lord while Jupiter, Sun, Venus, Rahu and Mercury are still in sagittarius but moved to the 2nd house. Saturn will be in taurus in the 7th house. and etc.

sdevid

^Hes just saying that mars is exalted in capricorn, but mars in in its own sign in scorpio and aries. They are both good to have, but are different things. A planet in its own sign feels at home and is happy.

I am not sure how your mars mahadasha will be but a way that you can figure it out is by placing mars in the ascendant. So in the mars chart, scorpio is the ascendant lord while Jupiter, Sun, Venus, Rahu and Mercury are still in sagittarius but moved to the 2nd house. Saturn will be in taurus in the 7th house. and etc.

thanks for the reply.

is it that malefic to lagna should not be so powerful?

Generally we do remedies or pujas for any dasas we run through. so doing mars remedies will help me overcome problems or shouldn't I do any remedies to mars as it will strengthen mars more and inturn might hurt more?.

awaiting replies ...

thanks

sdevid

I heard that rahu follows saturn and ketu follows mars.

so I wish to add one more thing that whenever I look at my past dasas/antardasas ketu periods were good for me like buying house etc.
But mars periods were bit tensed ones actually.

adding the chart from astro.com

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_sdevi_hw.34915.22915.gif
    astro_2at_01_sdevi_hw.34915.22915.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Shanti

Doing remedies is Always good. But care with gems as they might be harmful.

Your mars is a planet of change for you.
*It is located in the 3rd house (8th from the 8th)

* It is located in the 8th house from Chandra lagna (taking the moon as ascendent).

*Ruling 8th house in the chart.

The 8th house is a house signifying change and transformation.
The ego is upset by Changes and tend to tense up as a result.

But the 3rd house is a house of striving and dynamic action.
Mars is a dynamic planet. These periods ís probably buisy and Active.

sdevid

Thanks shanthi for replying.

I always kind of feel scared what if mars make me prone to accidents or bomb blasts or sudden incidents as he is very powerful in my chart .

Because since 1993 i have seen lots of downs in life and only very few good things.

so iam always scared like what more is in store for me.

In my venus dasa i was in full fame which started reverting by the end of venus dasa.

bowly

if you feel mars in scorpio in third house is so dangerous how would you feel about my mars in aries in 8th..tsunami,earthquakes,nuclear..lol

Thanks shanthi for replying.

I always kind of feel scared what if mars make me prone to accidents or bomb blasts or sudden incidents as he is very powerful in my chart .

Because since 1993 i have seen lots of downs in life and only very few good things.

so iam always scared like what more is in store for me.

In my venus dasa i was in full fame which started reverting by the end of venus dasa.

sdevid

I have moon in aries and mars in scorpio . When I started this thread i am not aware of your aries mars in 8th. Iam gaining bit confidence by knowing about 8th lord in 8th will give good results .

You know, Iam virgo asc not adamant on ideas. Jut a quest on knowledge to analyses things.

bowly

same here..but mars in own house should not be not that bad..where is mars in navamsa and dashamsha for you

I have moon in aries and mars in scorpio . When I started this thread i am not aware of your aries mars in 8th. Iam gaining bit confidence by knowing about 8th lord in 8th will give good results .

You know, Iam virgo asc not adamant on ideas. Jut a quest on knowledge to analyses things.

catiimregistration

How has the past few yrs been for virgo ascendants/moon signs/ sun signs---i read somewhr that virgo was in papakartari ( sat + mars placement, rahu ketu )---was it turbulent (more turbulent than earlier) ? Does anybody want to corroborate ?

Last edited:

sdevid

For me it's like pretty bad since sep 2012. Earlier it's a mix like surgery in may 2012. Job Promotion in august 2012 etc. But from sept it's bad like I lost my father , health detiorated etc

bowly

yes it started feb 2012 last year and has become worse since feb 2013..things like litigation,health issue,no mental peace,delays at workplace,etc etc..sdevid I had health issues in may 2012 but did not need surgery..

bowly

from when is this papakartari been active from..yes its been tough two yrs

How has the past few yrs been for virgo ascendants/moon signs/ sun signs---i read somewhr that virgo was in papakartari ( sat + mars placement, rahu ketu )---was it turbulent (more turbulent than earlier) ? Does anybody want to corroborate ?

sdevid

as scared it is so busy turbulent changing everything during mars dasa. But i facing things more bravely than in moon mahadasa it seems.

5 years completed 2 more years to go

RishiRahul

Hi,

Please advice.

Hello,

For a virgo ascendant Mars is the 3rd. & 8th. lord, and is exalted in the fifth. house.......?

RishiRahul

sdevid

Hello,

For a virgo ascendant Mars is the 3rd. & 8th. lord, and is exalted in the fifth. house.......?

RishiRahul

true, By the time i posted this, i do not have much knowledge on the difference between exalted and virgottama.

my mars is in the same house in d9 also tha'ss what I meant :sad::happy: