John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Ok If you do not get me wrong but at first place the chart or if you cannot ask someone else :surprised:, We have a time for Manchester so I will place the chart becouse there are some more people here to observe how we do it.
The next procedure is the question If we are absolutely sure who is darker or lighter. Let say that we know where is one of the teams positioned ( I do not know where to locate Manchester :tongue: so I will do prediction and wait match to begin.)
Now come Ess dignities and Acc dignities for each team
1st House Saturn, Cusp at 3 deg (Perfect position)
Ess +8
Acc (Use Lily's table for Accidental dignities and debilities) in about five minutes Saturn will enter 8th house so I count immideately as it is there
8th house - -2
Direct in motion - +4
Swift in motion - +2
Occidental - -2
Free from Sun beams +5
TTL - +9

7th house -Moon
Ess -5
Acc
5th house - +3
Direct in motion (always) - +2
Slow in motion - -2
Moon waxing +2 (The same like oriental but here is the point of light when grows)
Free from Sun Beams - +5
TTL +10

If you use dispositor of the Moon the things are going pretty good for the Moon becouse Mercury will get the influence of luck by POF. also
Ess Mercury - +11
Acc - +0 I shortened here
So as you can see in the first option ASC goes much stronger at the beginning but enormous stronger I would go for ASC no matter of Acc digs ( but I would not place any bet :happy:)
Other things to be observed are Moon aspects to POF and to Rulers, POF aspects to Rulers, you can also watch the position of rulers 4 and 10 just to have idea how the game plays.

Oh yes you need the Range table it is not so easy without that or you can do it yourself.

Attachments

• Manchester vs Chelsea 18Sep2011.jpg
    Manchester vs Chelsea 18Sep2011.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

banefranco

Well I think when you write here your prediction in this way we can see if you missed something, everybody can also miss something. But there is something more. It is really not the same when you place bets according to your prediction or when you do it like fun. I missed many matches to predict just becouse I look every detail in the chart more than it is neccesiary. Yesterday it was so visible in the chart of Barcelona that it will be plenty of goals but I predicted 1+ in the first half becouse I placed bet. In the other hand I would predict 2+. Today there is something ineterestin in the chart Levante vs Real. Levante has POF conjunction to the ruler but as I have proofs that it can be goal and nothing else I just do not want to calculate it like winnig Levante. So my prediction stands Real to win.

Santi

Well I think when you write here your prediction in this way we can see if you missed something, everybody can also miss something. But there is something more. It is really not the same when you place bets according to your prediction or when you do it like fun. I missed many matches to predict just becouse I look every detail in the chart more than it is neccesiary. Yesterday it was so visible in the chart of Barcelona that it will be plenty of goals but I predicted 1+ in the first half becouse I placed bet. In the other hand I would predict 2+. Today there is something ineterestin in the chart Levante vs Real. Levante has POF conjunction to the ruler but as I have proofs that it can be goal and nothing else I just do not want to calculate it like winnig Levante. So my prediction stands Real to win.

Yes POF conjuction can only be goal..you work ur game reading by dignity
by the way chelsea lsot 3-1

Santi

You are a nostredamus man!
Do you ever lose a bet???:D:D:D:D

Santi

Yes POF conjuction can only be goal..you work ur game reading by dignity
by the way chelsea lsot 3-1
I foiund the perfect explanation to CHelsea Man utd game..
Chelsea was the Darker team thus the ASC
team..
My Prediction was right and that would mean ASC did not win!
Goals
:1. Smalling goal(Man utd) 8th minute
- Saturn (denotes Chelsea ) moves from 9 to 8 lowering its dignity
2.Nani goal(Man Utd) 37th minute
-Moon (denotes Man U) move to 4th house increasing dignity
3.Rooney goal(man utd)45th miNute
-IC axis makes trine with POF
4.Torres goal(Chelsea) 46th minute
-Mars(lord10) sextiles POF
5.Torres MISS(Chelsea)
_Saturn(chelsea makes conjuction with POF)

The result was exactly the same..
BUt we chose the Man Utd to be the darker team , which is not !
So Chelsea was ASC!:D

banefranco

Santi that is problem which colour is darker with such red and such blue. I f you use color table you would place blue for Moon, not red. I had problems with such jerseys so I run away from such jerseys.
About Levante, well there are some unresolved things concerning POF, I took small risk which will cost me a lot but that possibility I counted, must happen, I prepared myself :smile: . When someones made the whole mass in Sports Astrology that is difficult until right correction would be made.Not all the things happened till now so there will be more.And the score 0:0 means nothing, but Real has no idea.

banefranco

Levante WON, the odd was 10 or more,who watched the game can say I think that victory can be made sometimes by luck and I think that POF conjunction to the ruler of 1st house made that winning. But sometimes not. I do not have the rule for sure. Needs more check. Nearly the same was in match Manchester-Chelsea if you used dispositor instead the Moon but that is a fake. Moon is the ruler.

banefranco

I foiund the perfect explanation to CHelsea Man utd game..
Chelsea was the Darker team thus the ASC
team..
My Prediction was right and that would mean ASC did not win!
Goals
:1. Smalling goal(Man utd) 8th minute
- Saturn (denotes Chelsea ) moves from 9 to 8 lowering its dignity
2.Nani goal(Man Utd) 37th minute
-Moon (denotes Man U) move to 4th house increasing dignity
3.Rooney goal(man utd)45th miNute
-IC axis makes trine with POF
4.Torres goal(Chelsea) 46th minute
-Mars(lord10) sextiles POF
5.Torres MISS(Chelsea)
_Saturn(chelsea makes conjuction with POF)

The result was exactly the same..
BUt we chose the Man Utd to be the darker team , which is not !
So Chelsea was ASC!:D

If this is right and I think it is there still stands the problem with colors just becouse Moon is not red anywhere. I said that I always had problems with those colors.
Or Moon has dispositor. And dispositor Mercury made conjunction with POF. There is no other explanation but I will not count on this becouse many matches I checked with the Moon as ruler so.....as you wish.
That is the only explanation if those aspect for goals are right and I can say they are.

Last edited:

astro2222

look at this match... Newcastle vs Blackburn/24.09.2011 15:00 local time;asigning the teams by colour method I've matched the Asc(Sagitarius) with Blackburn because,Jupiter in Taurus(blue,red and white) and the Dsc with Newcastle L4,Venus(white) in Libra(Black/white);so I think the score will be 2:1 for Blackburn because,Jupiter is in H4,Mars(L10) is in H7 while Venus(L4) is in Libra(H10);so my prediction Blackburn wins even Newcastle is favourite here to win... maybe I haven't assigned the teams corectly...

banefranco

You have Sagitarius and Gemini in that match. So you have black-white and blue-white or yellow. As I do not use color table in such case I do not know what to suggest. But it is logical to place Blackburn at ASC if you use color method. Never mind after 20 minutes ASC axis changes what will you predict than? The rulers change the strength change-dignities change drasticly. Would you use dispositor when the situation for lighter team is even worse than to use Moon as ruler. And ruler of 10th is combusted and ruler of 4th in the 7th house what is as at home. Wow, can't you find something harder :smile: .

banefranco

Might be Newcastle is in small adventage for winning but this chart deserves carefull check for goals for each side and to take care about rulers that change.Possibly Newcastle win the first half and the match. But we jast talk. If blackburn does not scores goal in first two minutes.....

Santi

Might be Newcastle is in small adventage for winning but this chart deserves carefull check for goals for each side and to take care about rulers that change.Possibly Newcastle win the first half and the match. But we jast talk. If blackburn does not scores goal in first two minutes.....

hello welcome bak

Santi

Chelsea vs Swansea , the darker team( CheLsea aint it? ) Swansea used to have a white jersey i Remebmer..
HIhger dingities..in hte beginnin and then Moon moves into House 7...and Saturn into 8th..and they stay that way...
(but mars sTays in H7 and cant say clear cut)
but I say that , the ASC Team , not to win here...
but will start well..

Last edited: