General Synastry/Composite reading

SiNi2

Hello. I would like to know if someone could give a general reading of the charts and expose the major details. Especially if the charts indicate a romantic relationship, but any information would help. Thank you.

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 24
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Her.jpg
    Her.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 16

Yc88

Well, I’ll give it a try ))

There is certainly some attraction, strongest aspects indicating that are her Mars opposite his Moon, as well as his Pluto opposite her Sun. These can indicate a passionate attraction to the point of obsession (both Pluto and Mars have that in them).

OK, these were the first two things to stand out and they would be the ones to initiate a relationship (if any).
But let’s analyze each chart separately and talk about each person’s emotional needs and modus operandi.

She is a Capricorn ASC with Sun and Venus in Gemini, Moon in Pisces and Mars in Virgo. Moon is the only planet in water (and is the ruler of the 7th house), which makes it even more important when we talk feelings and emotions. However, it’s a focal point of a T-square with the big guys – Sun and Pluto. Thus it becomes a very sensitive spot. Moon in Pisces loves everyone, loves the whole world, but when things get too rough it likes to escape, to withdraw from the harsh reality. Moon and Sun are in conflict here, bringing inner turmoil which might get overwhelming for the sensitive Pisces. Venus in Gemini and Mars in Earth sign are kind of making it easier for her – Gemini is scattered and superficial, so it keeps Pisces Moon from drowning in guilt and self-sacrifice. Mars is also ruled by Mercury, but here in Virgo it squares Venus in Gemini, creating another inner conflict – between what she wants (Venus) and how she goes about to get it (Mars). Virgo at its worst can drown in self-criticism (which is different from guilt!) but at its best can be tireless in finding solutions to problems, including inner or outer conflicts.
She has a lot of Air in her chart, which puts emphasis on communication and sharing of ideas.

He is an Aries ASC and the first thing jumping out at me is Saturn conjunct ASC. Difficult childhood? I’m thinking very likely, since he has a strong Scorpio theme going on. Scorpios thrive in difficult and dangerous situations. They literally attract them into their lives so that it can make them stronger.
Anyway, ASC ruler Mars is in Scorpio (which it also rules) AND in the 8th house! Pluto is also in the 8th and Venus is in Scorpio in the 7th , the house it rules. He likes, wants and needs intensity in his relationship. Dives right into it and goes deep, all-or-nothing kind of approach. He doesn’t want to take his time to know someone before getting intimate, he actually gets to know someone BY getting intimate. That’s the energy exchange Scorpio-style.
Moon in Pisces, again, but Sun in Virgo. Another tense aspect between 2 luminaries, but this time an opposition, so rather than trying to operate together (be it with conflicts and problems) these two planets are on a swing – one goes up, the other one goes down. Then they change places. So it’s a constant change between “I feel I need to save everyone” and “I know everyone could try harder to do things better”.

So how would this work out together? I have no doubt a relationship is possible, but I doubt it will stand the test of times. These two can definitely enjoy each other’s company and a have great love affair, but long term he will feel the lack of emotional intensity. Also, Mercury (which rules her Sun, Venus and Mars) is very changing, unstable, switching from one interest or idea to the next very fast. Moon rules her 7th house and is in mutable sign, adding to that instability. His relationship planets are in fixed, so while some understanding through his mutable Sun and Moon sign is possible, long-term relationship might be strained because their goals and ideas of how it should go are very different.

Looking at the composite, I think it will be a highly emotional start (Moon in the 1st) and it definitely has the potential of an enjoyable relationship (Sun in 5th in Leo). Opposition of Sun and Uranus in the 12th suggests it could be viewed as unusual by others and maybe you guys would be hiding it. And the damper on it all is the Saturn / Mars opposition, which is usually described as trying to drive a car while pressing gas and brake at the same time… That being said, I see the Node in the 7th, which makes me think it could be an important relationship for both of you, call it karmic or something else, but it could be an important step in personal development and both of you will learn some useful lessons from it.

Hope it helps

Chrysalis

Im slowly learning synastries, so ill throw you a little something in i've spotted.

Your moon/mercurys are in opposition, so this will bring difficulties in being able to express emotional needs properly to the mercury person, even more so with merc being in virgo as they can be very blunt and not taking into consideration how this makes the moon person feel, also not feeling understood like the other person doesn't get where they're coming from.

Moon could be too emotional for mercury and could start using emotional blackmail to try and make them feel bad, but mercury gets annoyed by this and this makes them more colder.

I suppose this could even work both ways.

That moon trine venus is nice though, so you feel comfortable around each other and care about each other, maybe this is more of a friendship level though.

The inner person who has moon sextile neptune natally is square other persons gem/venus, so i think moons coming across as too mushy. Theres feelings developing from the moon persons side, but i don't think with the square the moon person knows where they stand with the other person.

To me this looks like a friendship thats got one sided feelings involved.

Last edited:

SiNi2

Well, I’ll give it a try ))

There is certainly some attraction, strongest aspects indicating that are her Mars opposite his Moon, as well as his Pluto opposite her Sun. These can indicate a passionate attraction to the point of obsession (both Pluto and Mars have that in them).

OK, these were the first two things to stand out and they would be the ones to initiate a relationship (if any).
But let’s analyze each chart separately and talk about each person’s emotional needs and modus operandi.

She is a Capricorn ASC with Sun and Venus in Gemini, Moon in Pisces and Mars in Virgo. Moon is the only planet in water (and is the ruler of the 7th house), which makes it even more important when we talk feelings and emotions. However, it’s a focal point of a T-square with the big guys – Sun and Pluto. Thus it becomes a very sensitive spot. Moon in Pisces loves everyone, loves the whole world, but when things get too rough it likes to escape, to withdraw from the harsh reality. Moon and Sun are in conflict here, bringing inner turmoil which might get overwhelming for the sensitive Pisces. Venus in Gemini and Mars in Earth sign are kind of making it easier for her – Gemini is scattered and superficial, so it keeps Pisces Moon from drowning in guilt and self-sacrifice. Mars is also ruled by Mercury, but here in Virgo it squares Venus in Gemini, creating another inner conflict – between what she wants (Venus) and how she goes about to get it (Mars). Virgo at its worst can drown in self-criticism (which is different from guilt!) but at its best can be tireless in finding solutions to problems, including inner or outer conflicts.
She has a lot of Air in her chart, which puts emphasis on communication and sharing of ideas.

He is an Aries ASC and the first thing jumping out at me is Saturn conjunct ASC. Difficult childhood? I’m thinking very likely, since he has a strong Scorpio theme going on. Scorpios thrive in difficult and dangerous situations. They literally attract them into their lives so that it can make them stronger.
Anyway, ASC ruler Mars is in Scorpio (which it also rules) AND in the 8th house! Pluto is also in the 8th and Venus is in Scorpio in the 7th , the house it rules. He likes, wants and needs intensity in his relationship. Dives right into it and goes deep, all-or-nothing kind of approach. He doesn’t want to take his time to know someone before getting intimate, he actually gets to know someone BY getting intimate. That’s the energy exchange Scorpio-style.
Moon in Pisces, again, but Sun in Virgo. Another tense aspect between 2 luminaries, but this time an opposition, so rather than trying to operate together (be it with conflicts and problems) these two planets are on a swing – one goes up, the other one goes down. Then they change places. So it’s a constant change between “I feel I need to save everyone” and “I know everyone could try harder to do things better”.

So how would this work out together? I have no doubt a relationship is possible, but I doubt it will stand the test of times. These two can definitely enjoy each other’s company and a have great love affair, but long term he will feel the lack of emotional intensity. Also, Mercury (which rules her Sun, Venus and Mars) is very changing, unstable, switching from one interest or idea to the next very fast. Moon rules her 7th house and is in mutable sign, adding to that instability. His relationship planets are in fixed, so while some understanding through his mutable Sun and Moon sign is possible, long-term relationship might be strained because their goals and ideas of how it should go are very different.

Looking at the composite, I think it will be a highly emotional start (Moon in the 1st) and it definitely has the potential of an enjoyable relationship (Sun in 5th in Leo). Opposition of Sun and Uranus in the 12th suggests it could be viewed as unusual by others and maybe you guys would be hiding it. And the damper on it all is the Saturn / Mars opposition, which is usually described as trying to drive a car while pressing gas and brake at the same time… That being said, I see the Node in the 7th, which makes me think it could be an important relationship for both of you, call it karmic or something else, but it could be an important step in personal development and both of you will learn some useful lessons from it.

Hope it helps

Thank you for the reading. I even learned a few things about my own chart, being the virgo one. Maybe you could help me with a certain position in the composite. Do you have any opinions regarding the "composite venus opposite ascendant" that we share?

Last edited:

SiNi2

Im slowly learning synastries, so ill throw you a little something in i've spotted.

Your moon/mercurys are in opposition, so this will bring difficulties in being able to express emotional needs properly to the mercury person, even more so with merc being in virgo as they can be very blunt and not taking into consideration how this makes the moon person feel, also not feeling understood like the other person doesn't get where they're coming from.

Moon could be too emotional for mercury and could start using emotional blackmail to try and make them feel bad, but mercury gets annoyed by this and this makes them more colder.

I suppose this could even work both ways.

That moon trine venus is nice though, so you feel comfortable around each other and care about each other, maybe this is more of a friendship level though.

The inner person who has moon sextile neptune natally is square other persons gem/venus, so i think moons coming across as too mushy. Theres feelings developing from the moon persons side, but i don't think with the square the moon person knows where they stand with the other person.

To me this looks like a friendship thats got one sided feelings involved.

In your reading, the virgo would fall and be unrequited by the gemini? Thank you for your time and effort.

Yc88

Thank you for the reading. I even learned a few things about my own chart, being the virgo one. Maybe you could help me with a certain position in the composite. Do you have any opinions regarding the "composite venus opposite ascendant" that we share?

well, when smth is opposite ASC its also conjunct DC - 7th house cusp:love:
So Venus is very happy here, showing that you guys will share a similar approach in relationship (Venus is in the 6th house, so it will be more utilitarian, on the level of everyday routines and interactions). But note that it also receives a square from Pluto and this gives it a different flavor.

Here's an extract from an article about aspects in the composite:

"When composite Venus is square or in opposition to composite Pluto,
this relationship can never be taken lightly, as it exists to transform your values and change your attitude towards love and relationship. It demands a lot from you both. This relationship starts off intensely and you are likely to become very close quickly. However, attempts to maintain this high level of intimacy and emotional involvement or dependency can eventually break down the relationship. One or both of you might resort to tricks and manipulative behavior in an attempt to keep the partner dependent, loyal, and intensely involved. Fear of betrayal or loss can be a self-fulfilling prophecy in this case. You are likely to come face to face with your own emotional baggage or “slush”–the darker side of yourself when it comes to attachments–through one another. Be careful not to demand more from your partner than he/she is capable of."

So, like I said before, indications of the same theme - passionate start and then it becomes too much for one (or even both). Pluto likes to manipulate, be in control, so with Scorpio vibe it is most likely to be you. And Gemini, as well as Pisces, is a dual-bodied sign. They can never stick to one story (or idea or principle) for long. It's easier to change it than to defend it.

And like I said before, it doesn't mean that the relationship is not worth having. It is, just an analysis to help you to WATCH OUT for pitfalls and be consciously aware of the problems and the REASONS behind them, once they start happening

Chrysalis

In your reading, the virgo would fall and be unrequited by the gemini? Thank you for your time and effort.

Well did any of it even make sense at all ? your supposed to tell me what made sense and what didn't so i know for learning purposes.

SiNi2

Well did any of it even make sense at all ? your supposed to tell me what made sense and what didn't so i know for learning purposes.

Well, i guess it's pretty accurate. But this whole moon/mercury, is tricky. If you look at the composite, you'll see "moon trine mercury" right in the ascendant. And it kinda makes sense, considering that we talk a lot about feelings in a more Psychologist and patient vibe. In this case, me being the virgo mercury (psychologist) and her the "patient". I guess, that my scorpion tendencies helps a lot with that. Maybe this tendency will change and start to express what you said, of course, everything is possible.

The unrequited theme you draw attention to got me thinking, since my karma in the love department is "unrequited love by friends", so, thumbs up for you and thumbs down for me hahaha.

Moon trine venus being an aspect of only comfort also got me thinking. I don't understand much about synastries, but if i saw this aspect in a chart, i would look a little more into it. I guess moon-moon in a positive aspect could be more this kind of comfort without much involved, but again, i'm pretty new to this stuff.

I'd say, study composite too, it's interesting. Anyway, thank you so much, you really got me thinking and I wish you the best of luck in your studies :happy:.