Should I go back to school? Use small or large talent triangle?

Vista

So I am wondering what your opinion is on the matter of my returning to school? Seemingly my medical device sales career has been wiped out of my life by T Pluto to my natal MC. I haven't found work and now thinking that perhaps additional training or schooling might be in order. I have a BS in Business Management already and $27,000 in student loans I am still paying off so I have been reluctant to incur anymore debt but feel it might be necessary at this point.

My quandary is: If a return to school, what direction should I go? I have a natal Kite(water grand trine) with Jupiter in the 12th at the apex opposing Pluto 6th and I also have a talent triangle from Moon 4th-Pluto-Neptune 8th. So to me, Pluto(Virgo) is highlighted here because it's also trine the Sun 10th. Counselor?? Undertaker or Private Eye?? I thought astrological counseling might be a good avenue, I seem to get a lot of people coming to me for advice. I am also an animal advocate and really into working out. None of these seem to be in of itself ways to completely support myself. I have run out of money and living California which is very depressed economically. I was also pondering becoming a Paralegal.

Does anyone have any ideas or can they see anything that might suggest things will get better in 2012? I have already lost everything so hopefully there is nowhere to go but up. Thank you in advance, any ideas would be appreciated!!

Attachments

• SD November 2011.jpg
    SD November 2011.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 35
  • SD Nov 2011 Solar Arc.jpg
    SD Nov 2011 Solar Arc.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Actually you have a 'cradle configuration' as I have this one too....

Cradle configuration
two x talent triangles or minor grand trines, the outer two linked by an opposition. It seems to be a mixed blessing, with potential but to due them being easy aspects can lack the follow through to achieve. In male chats can lean towards extrovert, and in female charts passive, introvert qualities there is a need to be careful not to scatter energies without achieving much.

“The Cradle configuration has two Wedge figures in it, providing two different ways to potentially escape from the stress - or transform it into creativity”.
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/cradle_configuration.html

http://www.astrotheme.com/files/figu...ed-aspects.php
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html
Cafeastrology calls this aspect Trapeze, which with my own research is not, but something different. The glossary below explains the differences.
http://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/astrology/I-so-TOTALLY-have-a-Cradle-2271823.asp
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1554
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...e_cradle.shtml

“The apex planet can be a source of great creativity that channels the stress into positive, constructive activity, although the stress of the opposition may or may not finally be resolved. The Cradle has two Wedge figures in it, providing two different ways to potentially escape from the stress — or transform it into creativity. However, with so much opportunity to avoid problems, the temptation to take the easy way out is very strong. As a result, with a Cradle configuration in their chart may find it very difficult to resolve/heal the conflicts in their life represented by the opposition”
http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/glossary/glossary_bc.htm
This last link is the best information available on this aspect

Cradle cont/….
“The more the person can learn to face and resolve the conflict of the opposition, the more they will be able to use the talents and natural abilities in the Cradle in ways that are healthy, constructive and healing. On the other hand, the avoidance of problems can generate some pretty impressive creative ability, in the broadest sense of the word - not just artistic but any innovative, original or imaginative approach to the obstacles and challenges of life.”

Your question is probably best asked using horary...:smile:

I see progressed sun is 1' off chiron in 12th and prog chiron is conj jupiter apex for Kite...:andy:

your SA venus is 1' approx opp to natal mars. Your mars needs something to activate it being unaspected and retro. Prog mars at 7'11" leo opp natal mercury

T Uranus conj Asc can be rather disruptive, I've had this in aquarius and everthing electrical broke, massive computer problems, washing machine broke down....however, your asc receives a trine and sextile..

Vista

Actually you have a 'cradle configuration' as I have this one too....

Cradle configuration
two x talent triangles or minor grand trines, the outer two linked by an opposition. It seems to be a mixed blessing, with potential but to due them being easy aspects can lack the follow through to achieve. In male chats can lean towards extrovert, and in female charts passive, introvert qualities there is a need to be careful not to scatter energies without achieving much.

“The Cradle configuration has two Wedge figures in it, providing two different ways to potentially escape from the stress - or transform it into creativity”.
http://en.mimi.hu/astrology/cradle_configuration.html

http://www.astrotheme.com/files/figu...ed-aspects.php
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html
Cafeastrology calls this aspect Trapeze, which with my own research is not, but something different. The glossary below explains the differences.
http://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/astrology/I-so-TOTALLY-have-a-Cradle-2271823.asp
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1554
http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...e_cradle.shtml

“The apex planet can be a source of great creativity that channels the stress into positive, constructive activity, although the stress of the opposition may or may not finally be resolved. The Cradle has two Wedge figures in it, providing two different ways to potentially escape from the stress — or transform it into creativity. However, with so much opportunity to avoid problems, the temptation to take the easy way out is very strong. As a result, with a Cradle configuration in their chart may find it very difficult to resolve/heal the conflicts in their life represented by the opposition”
This last link is the best information available on this aspect

Hi Astrologer50 and Happy New Year to you!
Thank you for the links...I never knew I had a cradle. I just always focused in on my natal Kite. Taking the easy way out or avoiding is definitely something I have done. I am not understanding something so if you wouldn't mind explaining I would appreciate it. With regards to the cradle configuration, my Sun and Moon are in opposition, which planet would be the "outlet" or "apex," my Sun or Moon or is it both?? Also, would I look to that progressed Chiron conjunct Jupiter as an additional apex, well it would be since it's the apex of my Kite. But you are right about the unaspected Mars rx, I believe it's been my nemesis my entire life in terms of action and follow through. I have chronic health problems that sap my energy, so starts and stops would make a lot of sense because of this. And the Uranus conjunct my ASC is a little worrisome, more-so when T Uranus inconjuncts natal Uranus in the Spring. I will have to watch for accidents and things breaking down then too, also health of course.

So, to sum everything up with what you said I should look to Jupiter, Sun and Moon to determine my career choice? Do I consider the signs and houses they are in too?

Thank you for teaching me something new!! That's what I love about this site!!

Vista

Hi Astrologer50 and Happy New Year to you!
Thank you for the links...I never knew I had a cradle. I just always focused in on my natal Kite. Taking the easy way out or avoiding is definitely something I have done. I am not understanding something so if you wouldn't mind explaining I would appreciate it. With regards to the cradle configuration, my Sun and Moon are in opposition, which planet would be the "outlet" or "apex," my Sun or Moon or is it both?? Also, would I look to that progressed Chiron conjunct Jupiter as an additional apex, well it would be since it's the apex of my Kite. But you are right about the unaspected Mars rx, I believe it's been my nemesis my entire life in terms of action and follow through. I have chronic health problems that sap my energy, so starts and stops would make a lot of sense because of this. And the Uranus conjunct my ASC is a little worrisome, more-so when T Uranus inconjuncts natal Uranus in the Spring. I will have to watch for accidents and things breaking down then too, also health of course.

So, to sum everything up with what you said I should look to Jupiter, Sun and Moon to determine my career choice? Do I consider the signs and houses they are in too?

Thank you for teaching me something new!! That's what I love about this site!!

Sorry, I was looking at the links you sent to me again and realized I missed something that was written. So Pluto is really the Apex that provides relief for the Opposition in my natal chart Cradle configuration. Sorry about that!! So to reiterate, I would look to Pluto, 6th and Virgo type of careers, correct?

Now, the apex planets in your cradle are pluto AND neptune being apex for both talant triangles....

T Uranus quincunx natal uranus, I doubt whether you will feel this one. The outers are more poignant when aspecting personal planets...

two years ago when solar arc moon was conj Uranaus did you have problems with mother, women or domestic set up?

natal venus (in Equal house) would be conj 9th house cusp and is said to bne more effective their. this suggests getting pleasure in higher education, and their fields will attract, so whether it's appropriate at this point in your life is entirely upto you. It could also suggest working abroad, with foreigners even

your SA venus is 1' approx opp to natal mars. Your mars needs something to activate it being unaspected and retro. Prog mars at 7'11" leo opp natal mercury
also this *could be* highly sexual:whistling:
posited in 5th house (Equal) or romance no less......

SA saturn conj Asc in approx 3years is similar to T Saturn, so not a great time 'then' to start any new projects, but to consolidate existing ones..

solar arcs & secondary progressions
http://www.kepler.edu/videos/0902SolarArc/Stathis_SolarArc_Feb09.pdf

with the last merc retro I have been doing more research into yods and quincunxs, have you delinated yours? or would you like some input?

end Feb 2012 is T Uranus last hit, August 2011 was retro hit (and most important) What happened when this hit? as your MC is directly square to Asc, this would have affected your personally Asc, but also MC/IC to??

Anything aspecting your saturn whether by square or trine will affect MC,being the ruler..

Transiting Pluto over MC is still having an effect, this is a major life changing time. I've had this and it can take 12-18months. My father died, got divorced and had to get a job after 15years at home....

Last edited:

Vista

Hi Astrologer50,
Please see all my replies below in blue writing....

Now, the apex planets in your cradle are pluto AND neptune being apex for both talant triangles....

Oh ok, I will check this out in more detail. These are areas I could potentially have careers in but would take effort on my part to develop?

T Uranus quincunx natal uranus, I doubt whether you will feel this one. The outers are more poignant when aspecting personal planets...
I was thinking with T Uranus also conjunct the ASC and Uranus being in my natal 6th, that the quincunx would push me over the edge in terms of something happening health wise, likely an accident. By itself, I don't see it having much power as you say.

two years ago when solar arc moon was conj Uranaus did you have problems with mother, women or domestic set up?

Nothing I can think of significant happened, I did stop paying my mortgage in May of 2010, would it still be in effect at that time? I lost my job in March of 2009 also. As for a domestic set-up and mother issues, nothing that stands out to me since I lived alonge. Now I did have a spider problem that was on and off starting at the end of 2009 and it continue throughout April of 2011. I was constantly geting bites.

natal venus (in Equal house) would be conj 9th house cusp and is said to bne more effective their. this suggests getting pleasure in higher education, and their fields will attract, so whether it's appropriate at this point in your life is entirely upto you. It could also suggest working abroad, with foreigners even

I wouldn't mind that since I have not dated in a very long time!! :innocent:

SA saturn conj Asc in approx 3years is similar to T Saturn, so not a great time 'then' to start any new projects, but to consolidate existing ones..

with the last merc retro I have been doing more research into yods and quincunxs, have you delinated yours? or would you like some input?

Yes, please although I don't see a Yod in my chart. There is a quincunx from Mer to Ur, and Sat to Pluto, but no sextile between either of them. Am I missing something?

end Feb 2012 is T Uranus last hit, August 2011 was retro hit (and most important) What happened when this hit? as your MC is directly square to Asc, this would have affected your personally Asc, but also MC/IC to??

The short sale of my home closed August 1st and since having lost everything I had to move in with my mother(not a happy thing) August 10th.
I hope this wasn't the most important hit. Actually, when I have gone back in time to major transits, some times the 3rd hit was the strongest for me. I sure hope this time it's a job, in Feb will have T Jupiter trine Uranus, T Uranus trine Venus and square my MC, and T Jupiter trine my MC. That's the best I have had since last May when a sales manager wanted to hire me in my field of medical sales but then the VP of sales did not like me and said no. Interestingly, this was a position from the past (T Saturn rx natal Saturn), also, I had the first hit of T Uranus to natal Venus and MC and a trine from T Jupiter to natal Mars. As a side note, I might be doing commission only sales for a friends liquor distributorship. Do you think something like that will fit in with my chart. The other possible opportunity I could have is doing fundraising for charities with my focus being on what I am passionate about, stopping animal abuse and getting dogs and cats adopted. What would do think about this from an astrological perspective? I am feeling very confused and an inability to make a decision. I am hoping T Uranus will give me the final push I need to get the ball rolling in some sort of direction.

Anything aspecting your saturn whether by square or trine will affect MC,being the ruler..

Transiting Pluto over MC is still having an effect, this is a major life changing time. I've had this and it can take 12-18months. My father died, got divorced and had to get a job after 15years at home....

The first hit of T Pluto over my MC in March of 2009, I lost my job. As you know I haven't found another. To me, Pluto has already wiped out my 16 year career on it's first transit to my MC. It's not going to be doing anything for me natally until 2013 when it starts to sextile natal Jupiter. T Pluto had zero impact when it trine natal Uranus in the 6th so I don't know what it will bring with Jupiter. I just noticed I will have transiting Neptune sextiling and trining my MC/IC from March through September 2012. I pray this is a time where I can move back out on my own again. I do not like living with my mother although I appreciate her help, she has a terrible temper and can be abusive. I think she should take bi-polar medication but she won't.

Last edited:

Yes, please although I don't see a Yod in my chart. There is a quincunx from Mer to Ur, and Sat to Pluto, but no sextile between either of them. Am I missing something?

Sometimes these quincunxs (aka Inconjuncts 150’) are obvious and recognised in personality, other times it can take a lot of self examination to identify with the planets energies and of course they (like all aspects) don't operate 100% of the time, they are simply a facet of your personality. Some say they cause health issues that are unresolved, underlying, dormant waiting to be triggered.... some say you stay at one end, to the detriment of the other, OR end up see-sawing between the two until you learn balance, integration of two unlikely pairings.

Next look at the signs, then houses and then aspects. Now the *others aspects* from these quincunxs/Yods as they can act like escape routes, that can help or hinder the expressions. A chart with lots of Yods (Finger of God) will always be *searching* for the divine answers to the meaning of life, to find synthesis

What tends to happen with quincunxs is that with progessions and transits will create temporary Yods aka 'Finger of god' configurations. Like with common TSquares, they create a temp Grand Square...

Mercury Quincunx Uranus
The new and unusual things that occur to you may carry you far from the basic needs of your everyday life. Good ideas do not necessarily require you to act immediately to bring them about. Positive innovation will require you to alter yourself and your basic habits before you will see much change in the world or your environment”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Mercury quincunx Uranus
“You are in intellectual workhouse, and your serenity is constantly disturbed by the problems of others. You work in hesitant spurts of enthusiasm followed by periods of mental anguish for not completing what you start. You can effectively channel your self‑imposed obligations to your immediate environment and humanity in general by choosing an occupation that deals specifically with these matters. Local social welfare programs, fund‑raising for medical research, active medical research, and rehabilitation programs for the mentally deficient are some of the ways this can be done”
From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

Saturn Quincunx to Pluto
“you will develop strength of will and the power to face obstacles head on. Basically your outlook on life is earnest and you'd do well to resist the temptation to wallow in pessimism and self pity. Take heart; this aspect confers the necessary willpower to rise above difficult situations that would make most others run for the hills. You can be a mover and a shaker as long as you retain the ability to be adaptable, humble and to heed the wisdom of those who have already walked the tough road before you. positive aspect for success through perseverance”

So anything between 4' and 16' Aries will create a temp Yod

Let's not forget prog sun is just 1' off natal chiron and in one more year will be 1' approach Jupiter apex for Kite. this *should* be a good one for you, but again from behind the scenes. You know the story, it's not what you know, it's who you know...

watch when T jupiter makes an aspect to saturn, ruler of MC. Best of luck...

Vista

Saturn Quincunx to Pluto
“you will develop strength of will and the power to face obstacles head on. Basically your outlook on life is earnest and you'd do well to resist the temptation to wallow in pessimism and self pity. Take heart; this aspect confers the necessary willpower to rise above difficult situations that would make most others run for the hills. You can be a mover and a shaker as long as you retain the ability to be adaptable, humble and to heed the wisdom of those who have already walked the tough road before you. positive aspect for success through perseverance”

So anything between 4' and 16' Aries will create a temp Yod

Let's not forget prog sun is just 1' off natal chiron and in one more year will be 1' approach Jupiter apex for Kite. this *should* be a good one for you, but again from behind the scenes. You know the story, it's not what you know, it's who you know...

watch when T jupiter makes an aspect to saturn, ruler of MC. Best of luck...

I think this year will be laying the ground work as I can see 2013 will be overall a very good year for me. Thank you again for the feedback. Do you really find T Jupiter to be that strong? I never have, I suppose I will see when it squares natal Saturn.
Thank you again and Happy New Year to you!

ptolomy

Dear Vista.
It appears to me that Neptune has a very powerful position in your natal chart as revealed by Astrologer50 it has a strong position in 2 different beneficial triangles.I dont suppose anything significant happened when transiting Neptune moved into your 12th house?,especially as it operates well here.I was thinking that its effect could be a retreat into a more private world,or maybe becoming part of an institution?This energy might account for the ending of your previous direction.
Your comments ,Quote:I might be doing commission only sales for a friends liquor distributorship. Do you think something like that will fit in with my chart. The other possible opportunity I could have is doing fundraising for charities with my focus being on what I am passionate about.
Liquor sales is Neptunian,And so is working for a charity.
I suspect that your life is going to be very Neptunian for the next year and even more so when it reaches conjunction with your natal Jupiter and activates that beautiful Water grand trine of which it is a major factor.I think you might need to forget your normal career plans over the next year or maybe 2 as this will be a major theme.Working with charitees sounds very suitable,I think a super caring,spiritual side of you will develop during this period.
Wishing you Lots of spiritual development :)

Vista

Dear Vista.
It appears to me that Neptune has a very powerful position in your natal chart as revealed by Astrologer50 it has a strong position in 2 different beneficial triangles.I dont suppose anything significant happened when transiting Neptune moved into your 12th house?,especially as it operates well here.I was thinking that its effect could be a retreat into a more private world,or maybe becoming part of an institution?This energy might account for the ending of your previous direction.
Your comments ,Quote:I might be doing commission only sales for a friends liquor distributorship. Do you think something like that will fit in with my chart. The other possible opportunity I could have is doing fundraising for charities with my focus being on what I am passionate about.
Liquor sales is Neptunian,And so is working for a charity.
I suspect that your life is going to be very Neptunian for the next year and even more so when it reaches conjunction with your natal Jupiter and activates that beautiful Water grand trine of which it is a major factor.I think you might need to forget your normal career plans over the next year or maybe 2 as this will be a major theme.Working with charitees sounds very suitable,I think a super caring,spiritual side of you will develop during this period.
Wishing you Lots of spiritual development :)
Thank Ptolomy, I am humbled by the detailed responses from both you and Astrologer50. It's been very helpful! Thank you for answering my question about the possible positions with selling liquor and the charity. Interestingly, I just got a call about a position doing a medical concierge position for a home health company. Of course I am just starting the interviewing process, but natally doing home health cares marketing and sales would see to me to also fit in with that natal grand trine or Kite too. I think the next 2 months are going to be telling in terms of what I will be doing in the future. Thank you again for the useful feedback!!