Will I ever have friends?

diosmio

Hi guys. I've been studying my chart for a while but am not really that knowledgeable about astrology. The thing is that I've struggled with finding and maintaing friends my whole life and am begining to worry it might never happen. Is there something in the chart that I'm missing? I've been into spirituality practically my whole life and the Vedic astrologers say my chart might indicate moksha yoga. That's actually a far more imortant question than friends for me, but am not sure how many astrologers are familiar with it(and it's kinda an awkard thing to mention, even on a forum dedicated to an esoteric discipline).

Here's my chart:
https://prntscr.com/105i3r7
My date of birth is April 10th 1993,09am, Belgrade CET (GMT +1).

Also going through my Saturn return!

Hope it's all the info you need. Thanks a bunch for doing this, I appreciate all the feedback.☺️��

Last edited:

leomoon

diosmio:

Did you mean to type your birth was at 09PM?
Actually, Gemini rising, puts the time born at 9 A.M. Was it in the morning or evening? :wink:

IF the chart is correct as shown please let us know that the 9PM was in error.
Meanwhile, Venus rx (in detriment in this sign ) at birth in the 11th of friendships, hopes & dreams house and opposed to the 5th house (recreational things) Jupiter - may be the astro answer you seek - or part of the problem.

Some German astrologers who practice a form of astrology called Uranian astrology - taking the retrogrades into consideration as important to know about might suggest, its an area in life you need to take a strong look at because it means a repeating karmic lesson (along those lines) .......
Helen G. Adams is one of these who subscribes to Uranian astrology- and in her little retrogrades book adds a whimsical aside telling us to check the Helio position for Venue, and blend with the typical Venus rx description.
Helio Venus (she says) will be in Leo,Virgo,Libra, Scorpio or Sag. I checked out this idea for someone born (as the chart shows), 9A.M. with Gemini Rising .....Venus rx in Aries would give a Heliocentric Venus in Libra in the 25th degree. She adds a little quip as to how each of the Venus (blends) might respond to a relationship, presumably a date or loved one. In Helio Libra it's "I love you. I want to live with you, but leave me alone for my time is MY time. I will work, but please help me" (pg. 17 in "More About Retrogrades"

I think the idea is along the lines of reincarnated Venus rx and how it associates with it's early lessons in a Venus situation as described. i.e. a repeat of a lesson.

It occurs to me that out of ALL the signs a Venus rx in Aries (yours) can be in, because of your dob, it falls in another CARDINAL sign, unlike the mutable Sag or fixed Leo/Scorpios. So, you will be one who is making decisions for yourself, and not allowing for long another to make that decision for you. Sound familiar??
(I'm simply testing the theory here) :)

Are you an extrovert or more introverted with your spiritual studies? Your Part of Fortune is extremely interesting to me. It is sextile to both Venus & Mars and trine to Jupiter.

I wonder what this is saying considering it's location in the 9th house? Lovely to have anyway.

I was interested in your chart, because I've had the same problem all my life. I found the answer when I saw my Uranus in the 11th and the only planet I have above the horizon. What it says to me is my friendships (in the house of friendships), are of short duration, they come/go, they die - (literally) and with no staying power for me. So I know in some way how you must feel. I don't think it's anything either of us do (per se) that causes people to shy away if that is even the case. But in my case it's probably the fact I am effusive at times, and seem to "take over" when I certainly have no intention of doing so. People they who may be less forgiving of personalities being different then their own, shy away.

My longest friend happens to be my husband. So for him I'm grateful. But I do wish my daughter had a husband committed to her instead of just a career she loves , after spending 15 yrs with someone who took advantage of her generosity then left her- :( ....I worry for her as she ages alone YET I'm very grateful that unlike me, she has a lot of long long lasting friendships. Women she sees regularly, some married some single like her. Her Venus is in Aquarius, so I suppose its what our soul's pattern is and how we learn best.

Last edited:

leomoon

REF:
Saturn return is around age 29-30....so you have awhile to go yet. Tr Saturn is now over your P.O.F. if the chart is correct. :wink: To tell the truth I can't even recall mine but I know I must have been very busy. My 3rd baby was born near my 30th birthday only 4 days from the 30th. b.d.

She was delightful to know and have as a youngster. She died at age 31 during my Pluto transits.

diosmio

Thanks for the insights! I appreciate the time you put into it.

They say that Ketu in the 12th house and Rahu in 6th creates Mukti yoga in the chart. Rahu (North Node) represents the head of a Hindu god who was beheaded and separated from his lower part of the body, Ketu (the South Node).

They are always in opposition and represent the flow of Kundalini ( Part of Vedic physiological mythology that explains the process of enlightement or moksha through the sybtle system). The descent of grace starts with Rahu and goes down to the feet, or Ketu. The ascent of Kundalini Shakti starts from the feet or Ketu, and works its way to Rahu or the head, where it pierces the crown chakra and merges with the divine.

I hope I provided some interesting info in return. :) Some other placements I know that are indicative of liberation in the chart Is Venus in Pisces and the Sun in Aries. But these are just indicators. I'm not sure about the 8th house, but it makes sense that the eight house placements are important considering the nature of the house itself. :)

And yes, my one and only friend is my spiritual friend from the Sangha. He says that I can trigger people a lot and they tend to project their insecurities onto me for some reson. Both their idealistic projections and their biggest insecurities. I've always wanted female friends soulgroup, but so far the only people interested in me were men that want to date me. For years I've been in this cycle of trying to be friends with these men (I really need some humans in my life, like it's not healthy how lonely it gets) only for those 'friendships' to end abtrutly when they finally realize I'm not interested in them romantically (I ALWAYS disclose this fact to the men, and naively believe they got the message, but it seems like they only see it as a challenge). Whan they finally get the message though they start being toxic, mean, they gaslight me etc... and I need to cut them out of my life. As you can imagine being constanlty exposed only to the toxicity of men who can't handle rejection and LITERALLY NO OTHER HUMANS AT ALL is really starting to affect my wellbeing. But women really aren't interested in me, and usually find me triggering because in most friend groups I've always been the one men go for. I've had situations where the boyfriends of the girls I tried to get closed to left them because they projected something onto me and then trued to pursue me. Women just avoid me like the plague.And the men just don't have realistic view of romantic rekationships. They can't see at all that they're projecting something unrealistic onto a very flawed and mortal being. And these are all adult men and women. It's kinda scary. :/ But I've been wondering if it's a curse because it's become alarming.

diosmio

diosmio:

Did you mean to type your birth was at 09PM?
Actually, Gemini rising, puts the time born at 9 A.M. Was it in the morning or evening? :wink:

Yes! I'll see if I can edit and fix it, I was born in the morning, not the evening!

IF the chart is correct as shown please let us know that the 9PM was in error.
Meanwhile, Venus rx (in detriment in this sign ) at birth in the 11th of friendships, hopes & dreams house and opposed to the 5th house (recreational things) Jupiter - may be the astro answer you seek - or part of the problem.

Well that sounds like a bummer.

Some German astrologers who practice a form of astrology called Uranian astrology - taking the retrogrades into consideration as important to know about might suggest, its an area in life you need to take a strong look at because it means a repeating karmic lesson (along those lines) .......
Helen G. Adams is one of these who subscribes to Uranian astrology- and in her little retrogrades book adds a whimsical aside telling us to check the Helio position for Venue, and blend with the typical Venus rx description.
Helio Venus (she says) will be in Leo,Virgo,Libra, Scorpio or Sag. I checked out this idea for someone born (as the chart shows), 9A.M. with Gemini Rising .....Venus rx in Aries would give a Heliocentric Venus in Libra in the 25th degree. She adds a little quip as to how each of the Venus (blends) might respond to a relationship, presumably a date or loved one. In Helio Libra it's "I love you. I want to live with you, but leave me alone for my time is MY time. I will work, but please help me" (pg. 17 in "More About Retrogrades"

Huh, that's interesting, I know that a retrograde planet means dealing with the raw and negative aspects os the planet as much as the refined and positive ones since in retrograde motion nothing is blocking that other side from exerting it's influence. And I worry about it opposing Jupiter, because they are natural enemies even though they're both benifics. But since Jupiter is a spiritual planet and Venus is more abiuth worldly pleasure and external splendour (esp in Aries. Would be differentnif in Pisces) they don't relly jive anyway. It's not a mature Venus I guess, but I'm worried that tgere are jus blindspits that I won't be abke to get rid of in this life.

I think the idea is along the lines of reincarnated Venus rx and how it associates with it's early lessons in a Venus situation as described. i.e. a repeat of a lesson.

It occurs to me that out of ALL the signs a Venus rx in Aries (yours) can be in, because of your dob, it falls in another CARDINAL sign, unlike the mutable Sag or fixed Leo/Scorpios. So, you will be one who is making decisions for yourself, and not allowing for long another to make that decision for you. Sound familiar??
(I'm simply testing the theory here) :)

Definitely true. :)

Are you an extrovert or more introverted with your spiritual studies? Your Part of Fortune is extremely interesting to me. It is sextile to both Venus & Mars and trine to Jupiter.

I wonder what this is saying considering it's location in the 9th house? Lovely to have anyway.

Maybe that I'm better. of finding friends in another country lol. Ince I have no people to relate to I guess I'm a firced introvert lol... but I do want that other part of psirituality that is about relation, compassion and love for others, not just sitting in meditation in a cabe alone forever lol. Hope that's not ky destiny lol.

I was interested in your chart, because I've had the same problem all my life. I found the answer when I saw my Uranus in the 11th and the only planet I have above the horizon. What it says to me is my friendships (in the house of friendships), are of short duration, they come/go, they die - (literally) and with no staying power for me. So I know in some way how you must feel. I don't think it's anything either of us do (per se) that causes people to shy away if that is even the case. But in my case it's probably the fact I am effusive at times, and seem to "take over" when I certainly have no intention of doing so. People they who may be less forgiving of personalities being different then their own, shy away.

Wll you've been kind to me and I'd be thrilled to have you as a friend. I sincerely hope we can both find mature people that understand what friendships are all about. Thanks for being so sweet and taking the time to look at my chart, I aporeciate it. ☺️

And sorry to hear your daughter had to go through that. I guess it's better to be alone than with people that will take advantage of you... or at least equally devastating. We each have differrent lessons I guess.

diosmio

So sorry to hear about your daughter. It really puts my dumb problems into perspective.

Thans for taking the time to help out a total stranger. I appreciate it. ❤️

JUPITERASC

VEDIC astrologers use SIDEREAL reckoning for planetary location
therefore
need to check whether chart you posted is TROPICAL or SIDEREAL :smile:

If you are seeking VEDIC interpretation
the following is a link to our VEDIC board
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87

a small minority of our members are SIDEREAL Western astrologers
but

on our forum we have no Western Sidereal boards

for interest
the following is a link to a Western Sidereal website
https://www.solunars.com/

otherwise be aware that the vast majority of our members
are reading your chart using Western Tropical astrology
and
because this board is a GENERAL ASTROLOGY board
responses you receive are potentially mixed

Hi guys. I've been studying my chart for a while but am not really that knowledgeable about astrology. The thing is that I've struggled with finding and maintaing friends my whole life and am begining to worry it might never happen. Is there something in the chart that I'm missing? I've been into spirituality practically my whole life and the Vedic astrologers say my chart might indicate moksha yoga. That's actually a far more imortant question than friends for me, but am not sure how many astrologers are familiar with it(and it's kinda an awkard thing to mention, even on a forum dedicated to an esoteric discipline).

Here's my chart:
https://prntscr.com/105i3r7
My date of birth is April 10th 1993,09pm, Belgrade CET (GMT +1).

Hope it's all the info you need. Thanks a bunch for doing this, I appreciate all the feedback.☺️��