Transiting True Node and Natal True Node

AW041

Hello Hello,

I was just checking my transits today and not that I know how to read them (I wish I could but anyway). I was trying to check as to what was going to happen around my job, so what is happening in the 6th house/10th house, if I could notice any patters, given that feel like a misfit in my current job and have had a few bad interactions with some key people.
Anyway coming back, I saw that my transiting True node and Natal True node were in the same house and same degrees? Can anyone tell me what it means?
Thank you so much in advance for the help.

Regards

Attachments

• Chart with transits-tn.jpg
    Chart with transits-tn.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 24

sibylline

This is the nodal return. It usually coincides with significant outer events but the nature and intensity depends on what else is going on transit-wise, at the time.

AW041

Oh thank you!
So to be clear, it is around the 9th house, does that mean everything only related to 9th house or other houses as well?

AstroPunter86

Oh thank you!
So to be clear, it is around the 9th house, does that mean everything only related to 9th house or other houses as well?

My NN is in the 9th house, too. During my NN return in the 9th I immediately quit all 3rd house activities. Up until that point I was quite superficial, especially in my thinking. I was also extremely social, albeit in a shallow way and I did quite a bit of "running around town" just for the sake of it. I was quite popular, too.

Then suddenly I became much more interested in the deeper meaning of things. I yearned to expand my mind with religion, politics, history, etc... and ever since then I've never really stopped.

You'll lose interest in things like gossip and "naughtiness" but you will still have a weirdness about you.

Lin

For some reason you have used a sidereal chart. I don't use them. It also changes the positions of the transits.

So.....please repost your natal chart and current transits in Tropical/Placidus form. On astrodienst it would considered the ''default chart.''

Also....how long have you worked at this job? Is it a job or a career? Is the trouble you are having with fellow employees or managers or others you report to?

LIN

AW041

For some reason you have used a sidereal chart. I don't use them. It also changes the positions of the transits.

So.....please repost your natal chart and current transits in Tropical/Placidus form. On astrodienst it would considered the ''default chart.''

Also....how long have you worked at this job? Is it a job or a career? Is the trouble you are having with fellow employees or managers or others you report to?

LIN

Hi Lin, here is my chart in Tropical/placidus.
Thank you so very much!
I don't like my job much..I am struggling with this job, I don't enjoy it very much (including fellow team members/poor pay etc). Every day is somewhat of a challenge. I have a good intuition that says not all is okay in this role.

I also don't want to live in the country where I am but my home country is not in its best shape as well for me to return. Somedays I feel so stuck in this job, country, life that I feel like running away leaving behind everything.

regards
AW

Attachments

• Birth chart.jpg
    Birth chart.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 29