Can someone tell me about Pluto?

love-thinking

I know there is an overall obsession with pluto already. I have sun conjunct moon conjunct mercury conjunct pluto in the 12th in the same sign as my ascendent.

I don't want to make another pluto post but I'm in serious need of spiritual advice.

I have done research and found it prominant in evil people, rape victims(mars and venus-pluto). Also this could be anecdotal but at least 3 charts, pluto was in the 12th for adopted people but in the same sign as the asc. Moon pluto and sun pluto was also common.

I felt the need to do this for the following reasons:

My life is filled with anger, rage, guilt, shame, depression, neuroticism, a need to have it all together, and with a need to be my ideal version of a good person until I'm taken advantage of to a point where it's taken too far.

I don't know what to do. I haven't even had pluto transits but every year is a tragic event waiting to happen.

If I get strong (achieve goals, perfect my life), I put up with jealousy. If I'm vulnerable, I deal with invalidation, but honestly **** that I've been through (and I get that others have been through similar stuff), IS ****** UP. I can't get over it. I just can't and I don't know what to do.

So the simple question here is, how do you rise above pluto? What do you do? Because I can't seem to think of anything.

I don't want this kill or be killed energy in my life? Why is everything in my life a powerplay?

Cary2

Banned
I can imagine after all that you report, that you are leery and suspicious about revealing your chart, but you put me in a position that I don't like. I must accept your preference for chart interpretation. I think most people choose poor preferences for chart interpretation, and I refuse to be cornered by it.

You believe, obviously, that you have revealed all that is needed to answer such a question. I won't make conjecture based upon what has been revealed. I work with charts; that's what I do.

AstroPunter86

In my assessment of charts I mostly recognize Pluto as THE generational planet, even personally speaking. It's location in your chart seems to best describe your families circumstances and role within society.

It's as if there was a big documentary about history; your Pluto would be you and your families tiny role in that great big narrative of what was going on during that time in history.

blackbery

That's VERY intense energy. You can use it for good or not so good. The choice is up to you. If you are jealous, ask yourself why? We've all suffered pangs of jealousy in our lives, we're all human. Don't be too hard on yourself.
Stop looking at Pluto as an 'evil' energy. It can be but so can Mars or Saturn if applied incorrectly. Write a journal & be brutally honest. Don't hold your true feelings in Then when you re-read, you might understand why you feel negative emotions & overcome them that way. Insight comes natural to you with these aspects in H12.
Following a spiritual, ethical path would help guide you. And life does make more sense with a belief system. :smile:

I know there is an overall obsession with pluto already. I have sun conjunct moon conjunct mercury conjunct pluto in the 12th in the same sign as my ascendent.

My life is filled with anger, rage, guilt, shame, depression, neuroticism, a need to have it all together, and with a need to be my ideal version of a good person until I'm taken advantage of to a point where it's taken too far.

So the simple question here is, how do you rise above pluto? What do you do? Because I can't seem to think of anything.

I don't want this kill or be killed energy in my life? Why is everything in my life a powerplay?

StarDust1

The 12th house is a sensitive house, a lot depends upon where Scorpio is in the chart for Pluto is lord of Scorpio and natural 8th house subject matter. What is your rising sign, in my understanding a lot more love in your life and 'giving' to society is a clue to overcome the masses that discordant energies of Pluto might suggest. Please reveal your chart, a lot of Alchemy can be seen with the chart present.

Sincerely

StarDust1

Cruiser1

moonsplu.gif

Pluto itself is a slow moving generational planet, however Pluto's five moons move around it rapidly in periods between 7 and 38 days, which modern astrology software can calculate. Pluto's moons Charon, Hydra, Nix, Kerberos, and Styx have their own astrological meanings, and can give everybody a unique personal reading about Pluto related issues, beyond just Pluto's sign and house placement.

The animation above shows the movements of Pluto's moons around it over the next two months. The orbits appear elliptical because Pluto's orbital plane is at an angle to the ecliptic, and the positions are in Earth's ecliptic coordinates. Notice how Pluto and and its large moon Charon orbit each other. Most astrology software only displays the position of the Pluto system barycenter (which is the white Pluto glyph that everything orbits).

Ephemeral

Pluto is about changing, transformation. Look into yourself and discover what is it about you that needs to be transformed to make you better or what qualities you need to imply to yourself to make you more able to cope with the situation you are always in.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Really late to this thread - 5 months to be exact. Still, wanted to say some things about Pluto.

First of all, it's interesting that you've got Sun, Pluto and Mercury in the 12th. I'm sure you're very inclined to spirituality and exploration of the unknown, the unconscious.

I have Sun trine Pluto myself and have been quite interested in these things. Also interested in spiritual subjects.

Pluto, in its highest expression, is the power of delving deep into reality. It's the driving force that compells you to really understand, to actually be in touch with absolute logic and get all pretenses out. This is why it's related to power. The ones who live life by the most absolute, permanent and profound morals are usually the ones that have the most power in a spiritual way. Pluto doesn't like material posessions in this level of expression. It isn't interested in anything other than being real.
Related to all this we can say that, as humans, our inner-most psychological nature is first and foremost grounded in our experiences as children, our primal instincts, our sense of worth, our fears, etc. Usually, this extremely sensitive part of our lives isn't inflicted by external events usually. Unlike all of the previous planets, Pluto, being the slowest, usually shows its effects outwardly in the longest periods of time, to the point where we can't even notice it. That's why it's commonly associated with subtle energies and secrecy.

As for its manifestations, therefore, we see that Pluto is usually expressed through traumatic events (abuse, violence, extreme changes) because it is precisely those events which reach the innermost depths of our beings.

The lowest form of expression of Pluto is usually through serial killers and rapists because these very people are attracted to the idea of absolute power, destruction and reaching deep into some kind of emotional state of power. It's a very ugly manifestation and it definitely doesn't make them more powerful in a real way.

Considering that you've got the Sun conjunct Pluto with Mercury, I'd say that, - throwing caution to the wind here, since the rest of the chart needs to be analyzed - your ego, sense of self or even, inner light and spiritual life force (Sun at its highest) is described to function as one with this very dark and mysterious force that is Pluto, along with Mercury (the brain and, well, the capacity of the mind to associate ideas and structure knowledge).

As a quick tangent I'd like to add that the Sun at its highest represents God. It's a fiery planet (astrologically speaking) associated with an unearthly, divine force - a force of creation of sorts. It's not meant to represent our primal desires or our human needs at its highest level. It's the sense of individuality given by consciousness, the sheer free will. I think that is why the Sun's considered to rejoice in the 9th house (the house of morality, spirituality and God) because morality is the discipline of action, choice and self-awareness in free will, to use your Solar power properly (in astrological terms). The Moon, on the other hand, is more tied to our origins as sons/sisters of the Earth. It's a watery planet that is often associated with nurture (with the Earth or more specifically, with our mother/father), natural reactions of the body and sensations such as hunger and thirst. The Moon can also be associated with the mind in an emotional sense - our moods. Our moods are the most natural (Moon) manifestations and reflections of our emotional wellbeing, our environment, our bodies, our sleep habits, so on and so forth.

Anyway, coming back to Pluto and your natal chart: It depends on many factors, of course, other than the already mentioned complete natal chart. Life events, the country you were born and your context plays also a role. Any kind of aspect between the Sun and Pluto can mean anything from a narcissist, which is pride (Sun at its lowest) + pathological need for power (Pluto at its lower forms) to a enlightened spiritual guru, someone whose life force and will is tied to deep introspection and understanding of psychology at its deepest.

Last edited: