what are her real intentions?

AquaVenusian

ok, a long time I haven't been here !!
hello guys!!
I have a very big doubt, mainly because we are in retrograde mercury and we know how much confusion this transit can cause !!
This girl I met in an unexpected meeting with a group of friends and at the time she was with her girlfriend but she was very interested in my knowledge of astrology !! We exchanged contacts and since she expressed a desire to introduce me to a friend of hers, which I actually already know, but I met a long time ago because her friend was dating the sister of a friend of mine! (sorry if this is confused) ... but anyway ...
Me, of course ... as some of you may know I left a toxic relationship almost a year ago ... my heart is closed but I am always open to friendships ... but I don't want anything else !! And this meeting that she wanted to introduce me to her friend, besides I have no interest in this friend of hers has not yet happened !!
But, a week ago I went to a party of another friend of mine and I posted photos ... so she asked me to ask her out ... at that moment I thought it was strange (because she had a girlfriend, as far as I knew) ... she said to me that she is now single and that she wanted me to ask her out on a date !!
Of course I was surprised ... well, she is attractive ... I was interested in her and we talked almost frequently this week !!
On Saturday she called me to meet her and her friends but I was already asleep !!
Yesterday I told her that we could go out this week if it is possible for her .... so she replied that she would love that !!
Today she sent me a message wanting to make adjustments but telling me (again) that she is dying to introduce me to her friend ... (I completely lost interest, in this confusion of intentions) and one more thing her natal chart is almost the same as the natal chart of my ex!! (this freaks me out)
I lived in a confused and toxic relationship once, I don't want this for my life anymore !! Maybe I'm being hasty in making assumptions ... but I want to avoid it before it extends !!
basically, when I found out she was single I responded to the perceived interest ... and I thought she did too ... but now she insisting on presenting to her friend ... I have no interest in her friend ... and I don't want stay in that spot of confusion. Do you guys know what I mean?!
What do you think?
If I was not clear in the story, please let me know

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_what_are_her_real_intentions_.74722.46441.png
    astro_w2gw_what_are_her_real_intentions_.74722.46441.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

AquaVenusian

ok, a long time I haven't been here !!
hello guys!!
I have a very big doubt, mainly because we are in retrograde mercury and we know how much confusion this transit can cause !!
This girl I met in an unexpected meeting with a group of friends and at the time she was with her girlfriend but she was very interested in my knowledge of astrology !! We exchanged contacts and since she expressed a desire to introduce me to a friend of hers, which I actually already know, but I met a long time ago because her friend was dating the sister of a friend of mine! (sorry if this is confused) ... but anyway ...
Me, of course ... as some of you may know I left a toxic relationship almost a year ago ... my heart is closed but I am always open to friendships ... but I don't want anything else !! And this meeting that she wanted to introduce me to her friend, besides I have no interest in this friend of hers has not yet happened !!
But, a week ago I went to a party of another friend of mine and I posted photos ... so she asked me to ask her out ... at that moment I thought it was strange (because she had a girlfriend, as far as I knew) ... she said to me that she is now single and that she wanted me to ask her out on a date !!
Of course I was surprised ... well, she is attractive ... I was interested in her and we talked almost frequently this week !!
On Saturday she called me to meet her and her friends but I was already asleep !!
Yesterday I told her that we could go out this week if it is possible for her .... so she replied that she would love that !!
Today she sent me a message wanting to make adjustments but telling me (again) that she is dying to introduce me to her friend ... (I completely lost interest, in this confusion of intentions) and one more thing her natal chart is almost the same as the natal chart of my ex!! (this freaks me out)
I lived in a confused and toxic relationship once, I don't want this for my life anymore !! Maybe I'm being hasty in making assumptions ... but I want to avoid it before it extends !!
basically, when I found out she was single I responded to the perceived interest ... and I thought she did too ... but now she insisting on presenting to her friend ... I have no interest in her friend ... and I don't want stay in that spot of confusion. Do you guys know what I mean?!
What do you think?
If I was not clear in the story, please let me know

Heeey guys ... No need to answer anymore all right!?
I couldn't stand it and looked for it to clear the air !!
Annnd now I got it !!
I asked if she was confused and she said yes ... that she has an admiration for me but not for the romantic side !!
I am feeling a relief because I was also confused !!
I forgot that saturn in the descendant is not a good place to read the chart either.

Bunraku

She’s minding her own business. You’ll get over it once Sun crosses Aqua into Pisces.

I wonder what is going on in her life... Mercury retrograde will come to Saturn but Merc changes its mind before it can aspect....

AquaVenusian

It sounds like you should ask her out on a date.

Do you think?!
I think that now I have drawn a visible line of expectations for her (I hope so ... and god blessed that I'm havent hurt her feelings)
I have to be carefull because my feelings and emotions fly high. I definitely do not want to make the same mistakes as the past ... I am very Aquarian and I prefer friendship.
My goal now is authentic relationships and I believe that this can be built based on bonds of strong friendship.
But thanks for your point of view

AquaVenusian

She’s minding her own business. You’ll get over it once Sun crosses Aqua into Pisces.

I wonder what is going on in her life... Mercury retrograde will come to Saturn but Merc changes its mind before it can aspect....

I have already made my decisions to overcome this state of confusion !! I hope I did it in a way without hurting her feelings (but I think she was somehow upset that I revealed the truth of what I was feeling in the situation), but I am feeling relieved now !!
Look, I don't have enough intimacy to know about this changes of her mind, but as far as I know, she was betrayed by her girlfriend after 9 years together !! I noticed clear changes in her mood in the same day !! I believe that she is very lost without knowing what to do ... she will go through a transit moon square saturn right now !! And this transit is pretty bad for relationships in general. She also has a moon conjunction pluto in scorpio.
But anyway ... I'm already rambling outside the topic discussed here lol
Thank you for your attention in giving me your point of view