Whats your venus dress style ?

SimlyLuna

My moon in Libra likes these kinds of topics.

My signature style had always been layering clothes growing -- ex. a casual dress, a pancho/sweater over it.
Right now, I love the free and loose look esp how when I walk and the breeze picks up the fabric like the ocean wave. The fabrics are usually cotton and plenty of clothing with crochet/lace trims. Sometimes even a lace/see-thru top where I can pair with shirt/bandeau underneath. High-waisted skirts/pants/shorts with crop tops. Also I love accessories -- beanies, beret, round hats, scarfs, mittens, leg/arm warmers, earrings, knee high socks, etc. I have a thing with ankles too so anklets, ankle shoes, socks w lack trims fold down towards the ankles. This is weird but I like wearing black tights with black flats to give off I look shoe-less. I think its cute -- makes my legs slender.

I am not sure how I should define my style but the flow/non-restrictive feeling while it looks cute/feminine with colors ranging vintage pink to dustylavender, beige to cream and black/brown. I stay away from grey because it washes out my skin-tone. Oh yeah! I died my hair from dark brown to blonde to give it a natural beach look/summer kiss. Long hair/braids <3

My Venus (aries) trine Uranus and opposite Moon.

I always wanted to try wear the "sexy" look -- something that hug my curves and showing some chest but I tend to backed out. :surprised:

Chrysalis

Hmmm venus/taurus is different here, im Just looking at someone elses chart, hes got venus in taurus trine saturn in cap.

Hes an old guy i know, he wears like the same stuff over and over, just regular stuff, nothing designer, mainly jeans and a shirt, and a jacket that is years old.

Ahh this makes sense now, Taurus's dont like trying new things, if they're comfortable with something its hard to get them into trying something new, this is why he always wears the same old worn out jacket as its his comfort and something he doesn't want to part with. I was even going to buy him a new jacket for xmas but he point blank refused.

Yes so this is a good one for venus/taurus.

Lykanized

Scorpio style honestly isn't sultry at all. It's more convenient and well thought out, taking into account what will be needed for that particular day. Very practical, not caring much for actual style. But the style that does arise isn't flirty or sultry. It may be more punky or even masculine for women

Hkk

Account Closed
Venus in Sag. Libra Rising. My dress sense is between conservative feminine to sexy feminine. I do not like trends. I find my own, wear it and it looks good. Then sometimes ppl copy lol by asking me where u got it from. I don’t go by rules eg certain things should be worn together. I wear what suits my body shape and what looks good on me and I feel comfortable wearing it. And confident. I don’t care what type of materials. My mom who is a Taurus sun is all about the material. Silk etc. I just like my pillowcases silky 😍.

I love how all of us sound beautiful in our own unique way. Especially the ladies. Woman power! 😍

rosegarden

Scorpio Venus / 7th house

My ideal type of dressing has always changed as i have been growing up, for a long time i didn’t really think about it and would just put on whatever clothes i had.

But when i do put effort i prefer simple/classic/feminine style, like pastel and white colors and i like to wear dresses as well. :] i think that’s my style or at least it has been my ideal style of dressing for a long time already

No wonder because of 7th house libra influence... :)

Last edited: