Did he feel bad?

Last night a boy that i had a casual thing with was celebrating his album release, and he was very sweet, said hi and made small talk. He now has a girlfriend which i respect and because of that haven't spoken to him in months really, everything was going okay until they were having some people over at his house and i naturally went to go ask if i could use the restroom, the second i came over his girlfriend stops me and starts saying "no no no we are not having a party" and i said "oh no worries i just need to use the restroom?" and she just kept ignoring me and saying "no no no no" and then he comes up and i said his name in question and asked if i could use the restroom in front of her, he hesitates and says "ah we aren't having a party" and just makes no eye contact with me and waves his hand and he just passes me and his girlfriend says "lock the door! lock it" and i was just standing outside i walked away, i understand not being able to use the restroom i respect that but i was a bit drunk and i'm embarrassed that that happened and i'm curious if he feel bad at all for leaving me out? It is kind of silly but i haven't had any interactions with him in SO long so for this to happen makes me anxious and I can overthink. Side note not sure if this matters but she knew that me and him madeout a few times, considering he pursued me first and saw me go home with him, nothing really came of it weirdly enough but anyway i'm embarrassed and would like to see if this chart shows anything? thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.58.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.58.04 PM.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.58.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.58.09 PM.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 21

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
The Pluto in me senses the Pluto in his new partner.

To answer your question:

If he's ruling the 7th house, then I see him feeling conflicted about that interaction. Saturn, ruler of the 7th house, is separating from a trine with you, the Sun, so this could be a ~yes he feels bad. Yet, Uranus, the modern ruler of Aquarius, is separating from a quincunx from you - this could show his awkwardness around the situation, not necessarily that he doesn't feel bad.

Both of his rulers, Saturn and Uranus are applying to a square, which to me seems like there's inner conflict. I feel like he hasn't actually processed the situation, or that he feels too challenged at the moment to process it.

From what you explained about his new partner, it sounds like he's got a lot going on there... She sounds very controlling.
I see Saturn (him) applying to a sextile with Chiron in the 8th house. I sense his relationship with this woman is going to be one of those Chiron-Pluto karmic relationships. Pluto being in the 5th house of lovers, romance (etc.) could point to this.

Anyway! It's likely that he's got a looot going on. These kinds of relationships are usually quite painful and so we try to block our painful emotions, and thus we block all emotions like guilt, shame, feeling bad, etc. He's likely doing this subconsciously versus unconsciously with Chiron in the 8th house. So, if he feels bad (which is likely since he couldn't make eye contact with you), then he hasn't processed it, or he hasn't been able to process it yet.

Also, asking to use his restroom is not a a big ask, so don't worry too much about this.

I hope this helps!

PS. If you have his birth chart, it'd be an honour to see what's going on there. I feel super curious about how he's attracted this relationship into his life.