Astrology of a cold blooded killer

david starling

State and Federal executions are about as cold-blooded as one can get. So, the psychological profiles of the Governors and Presidents who schedule and order those executions very likely resemble those of the extrajudicial killers.

david starling

Re: Atrology of a cold blooded killer

Bush Jr. was a prolific executioner (a cold blooded killer) as the Governor of Texas, and ordered 3 executions during his Presidency, after a nearly 40 year hiatus of such executions at the Federal level. Then too, there was his famous "mission accomplished" statement after he precipitated so much murder and mahem in the Middle East.

Does it appear to show up in his Natal-chart?

Last edited:

chay

Banned

Bush Jr. was a prolific executioner (a cold blooded killer) as the Governor of Texas, and ordered 3 executions during his Presidency, after a nearly 40 year hiatus of such executions at the Federal level. Then too, there was his famous "mission accomplished" statement after he precipitated so much murder and mahem in the Middle East.

I'm not sure but astrology does tend to describe what is happening either way...like drug addicts who become addictions counselors will have a lot about drugs in their charts both when they're using & still when they have given up but work with addicts. I'll look on astro.com & see if he's on the data base

chay

Banned

Pluto conjunct Ascendant can be ruthless & overbearing. Some Midpoints in his chart that can indicate the executions are Saturn=Sun/Pluto...Saturn represents prison & Sun Pluto can literally be power over a mans body/life, Uranus=Saturn/Pluto- extreme intolerance, destructive. Pluto=Sun/Mars- an aggressive or warring nature, volatile actions & reactions, power struggles, "calling the shots". Of course many of us have similar aspects & they will play out around us, almost indirectly. I don't know myself what it is in Astrology that makes some people act them out. Also, looking at both Kyle & Bush I have only used the planets, the TNP's & asteroids will have the story written as clear as a picture book, but I'm getting a sore hand from typing & have to feed my dogs. Thanks for asking, I'm really enjoying talking about astrology. I don't have any people in my day to day life who have an interest. Hence my outpouring of words.

chay

Banned

Pluto conjunct Ascendant can be ruthless & overbearing. Some Midpoints in his chart that can indicate the executions are Saturn=Sun/Pluto...Saturn represents prison & Sun Pluto can literally be power over a mans body/life, Uranus=Saturn/Pluto- extreme intolerance, destructive. Pluto=Sun/Mars- an aggressive or warring nature, volatile actions & reactions, power struggles, "calling the shots". Of course many of us have similar aspects & they will play out around us, almost indirectly. I don't know myself what it is in Astrology that makes some people act them out. Also, looking at both Kyle & Bush I have only used the planets, the TNP's & asteroids will have the story written as clear as a picture book, but I'm getting a sore hand from typing & have to feed my dogs. Thanks for asking, I'm really enjoying talking about astrology. I don't have any people in my day to day life who have an interest. Hence my outpouring of words.
Also...the Pluto Ascendant is a biggy here...I had a cult leader with it, she had an aura of power that was tangible & used it both manipulatively & forcefully, in her opinion right & justified...not so nice for others though.

david starling

It occurred to me that I might describing a different type of cold blooded killer: Like the Mafia leader ordering a killing in cold blood, but not actually doing the killing himself. Which is worse?

chay

Banned

It occurred to me that I might describing a different type of cold blooded killer: Like the Mafia leader ordering a killing in cold blood, but not actually doing the killing himself. Which is worse?

I guess in the view of the individual ordering a killing it's all about justice. Can we even say a President has only selfless or noble intentions or that a Mob Boss helps nobody? You would have to look at the chart as a whole. Perhaps the person who does the actual physical murder would have action type aspects with Sun & Mars? Interesting that a weapons monger like Bush is Lawful yet a Mob Boss is unlawful profiting from selling weapons. Both are secretive, both want power & money.

chay

Banned

Also I think the prediction of whether someone manifests a higher or lower expression of their natal chart is better explained in the more traditional Astrology with Rulers & Houses & timings etc that I'm pretty ignorant of.

leomoon

Also I think the prediction of whether someone manifests a higher or lower expression of their natal chart is better explained in the more traditional Astrology with Rulers & Houses & timings etc that I'm pretty ignorant of.

It takes determination to start to understanding a new way to learn astrology without the need to "unlearn" what we do.

Start with this one for example. seems easy enough:
note: The houses denoted as "pivot" houses, I call the Cadent houses - but they are the same houses.
For example, my Mercury, Sun & Mars are ALL in a cadent (6th house), a weaker house they call it.
But I do have exalted planets here, i.e. my Mars in Capricorn which helps tremendously. The chart for Planetary Joys for example, shows us that Mars "finds it's joy in the 6th house".....(perhaps with a serial killer having this placement, it doesn't work to his advantage if he is a degraded soul to begin with.
note: I don't believe the planets cause or make anything happen! It's the soul who inhabits the body and the CHOICES that soul makes to improve their natal chart or be swayed totally by it. (verified as such by Cayce)

The Vedic Astrologers would call this cadent house "a growing house" (we grow through harder times by overcoming the obstacles is the idea.

https://www.hellenisticastrology.com/the-planetary-joys.pdf
https://www.academia.edu/3462913/Th...Significations_of_the_Houses_and_Triplicities

Posting these may help us to check the placements where times of birth are a known commodity with Serial Killers or the heartless ones -

I like to go over what I'm still learning as well myself.

then this one as a follow up and refresher:
https://www.academia.edu/3462913/Th...Significations_of_the_Houses_and_Triplicities

Last edited:

blackbery

I'm trying to get the DOB for the murderer who killed Ashli Babbit on Jan 6th in cold blood with no warning.

Lt. Michael Leroy Byrd killed Ashli even though she was unarmed & all 110 lbs of her was not a danger as she climbed through the broken window that the Antifa thugs had broken.

Think it was a set up? A cold, calculating murder of a Patriot who served her country for two tours.

I wonder what we will see in the chart of Byrd to make him such a monster that he guns down innocent women veterans. He's scrubbed everything off the internet.

https://youtu.be/aBFhlCFquPM

blackbery

The chart of a killer who ordered thousands dead.

What in his chart shows this monster's cruelty? He has a very weak :sun::square::neptune:. Everything about this man is a :neptune: lie & complete propaganda. He has a different name at birth.:sick::sick::sick:

Maybe that's why he has a debilitating :moon::square::pluto: & :mercury::opposition::jupiter::saturn: RX H12. This puppet manipulates and lies as frequently as people wash their hands during covid.;););)

Not once has he ever shown remorse for the thousands of innocents he ordered killed, incld many women & children. He just doesn't care. A true sign of a sociopath.

And you know that if any lamestream media is reporting this, it has to be 100x worse as they cover up for the Democrat crimes.

From torture to drone strikes: the disturbing legal legacy Obama is leaving for Trump

Using drones to kill American citizens without trial, collecting the email and phone records of millions of Americans on a daily basis, and grabbing militants off of the streets of foreign cities and imprisoning them indefinitely — these are all powers that Obama has bequeathed to his successor.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...-speech-torture-drones-nsa-surveillance-trump

If Obama apologized for 1 civilian drone victim every day, it would take him 3 years

https://www.pri.org/stories/if-obam...ne-victim-every-day-it-would-take-him-3-years

Attachments

• astro_24ang_barack_obama_adb_202179.59719.1329.jpg
    astro_24ang_barack_obama_adb_202179.59719.1329.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 28

blackbery

I'm still waiting.

Meanwhile, even the Judge in the bail hearing refused to listen to the nutty prosecutor who wanted Kyle kept in jail and the bail to be raised even higher.

The Judge knows it's a slam-dunk self-defense case & Kyle will be acquitted of all charges.

Both Saturn and Jupiter will be bringing forth his release as :libra: Justice is applied.

It is legal to return fire, and shots were fired by others before Kyle returned fire.
-- He was not the instigator but fired in self-defense.

They also attacked with bricks, skateboard and a handgun, in case you haven't seen the actual video.
-- He was FLEEING the scene of his crime & they chased him & assaulted him

THANK GOD for cellphone videos or the Marxist Dems would have hung him already.

So what makes Kyle a 'cold blooded killer?'

His :sun:Moon Capricorn?

His :mars::scorpio: at 21 degree 'loss', Huh?:andy:

Or his Nessus placement? Huh?:alien:

Let's get real here. Nobody can tell from a chart whether a person is a killer or a saint. But it is interesting that of all the horrible, sadistic, serial killers out there, you pick Kyle's chart......Mmmmmm....his support of President Trump wouldn't be your motive to slander this young man would it?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Kyle is actually going to be acquitted in the Nov trial. There are numerous cellphone videos showing he was the one being chased by the Antifa thugs. They wanted his gun & they attacked him. It's clearly self-defense.

:sun::moon::capricorn: gives him a moral sense of responsibility. He felt a strong civic duty (ruled by :saturn:conformity) to go down there that night to HELP out by protecting small businesses from being looted & burned down (again). :mars::scorpio: gives courage & bravery.

We all have Nessus in our charts somewhere. And?:surprised:''''

Rittenhouse's attorneys have said the teenager was acting in self-defense when he allegedly shot all three men, citing multiple cell phone videos showing him being chased and attacked by protesters.

Jury selection for his trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 1. If convicted, he faces life in prison.

Rittenhouse was released on $2 million bail, raised by political conservatives who backed his stance against anti-police protesters.

Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, has said in court documents that Rittenhouse and his family have moved into an undisclosed safe house because they've received multiple threats

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kyle-ritt...dly-killed-protesters-makes/story?id=77825979

leomoon

Who was Ashli Babbitt:
https://conandaily.com/2021/01/07/a...-about-san-diego-woman-donald-trump-suporter/

There is only one chart publicized for here by someone named Archie Dunlap, using the dob as Oct. 10th, 1985 - However, his links do not work.
Perhaps someone told him he had the wrong date of birth?

I find the DOB on the internet for her to also be 1985, but a different month and day.

Find a Grave uses the same as he did,: 10/10/85
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/220753585/ashli-elizabeth-babbitt

There is a possibility when there are two names the same, (but not the middle initial or name), someone got it wrong -

From the NY Post (owned by Rupert Murdoch who owns Fox TV)
The Air Force veteran fatally shot by police during last week’s US Capitol riot had been in a “throuple” with her husband and their live-in girlfriend, according to reports.
Ashli Babbitt, 35, and her husband, Aaron Babbitt, 39, lived with their 29-year-old gal pal Kayla Joyce in San Diego, New York Magazine’s Intelligencer reported.

If article info is correct, and I don't see why the information would not be because it would be corrected by now by family - then she sounds quite "Uranian" in personality - And of course all planets gut the gamut between Uranus being terror oriented, or Uranus simply being different - but usually, estrangements are often a hallmark of a Uranian person.

She was also a true Trump fan and Q Anon fan:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...-killed-in-capitol-siege-was-iraq-war-veteran

The synastry between the victim and the one who killed her is quite telling: the Nodes would be a mark of fated coming together -

We would have to look at the transits of that day, but I did include the natal Moira, because it's always triggered on someone's death -

The stand-out which doesn't surprise me of course would be his fated NN and her Atropos, one of the 3 Moirae who "cuts the thread to life" i.e. the cord.

As an integral part of the Throuple, (as described by them in links posted above - I wonder why a younger man like her ex had to raise almost $100m?
What is he using it for? Usually,it's the parents who ask for money for funerals. :unsure:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nds-honor-loving-passionate-american-patriot/

There as no funeral expenses only a memorial on the beach: :bandit: There was another (3nd) Go Fund Me page, but it was closed by the owners of GoFundMe.
Curious as to why he and his other girl Kayla wanted money?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ashli-babbitt-official-memorial

Last edited:

blackbery

George W. Bush is a wanted war criminal & his total lack of remorse or regret for the millions he killed is vastly more important than the convicted rapists/killers that were killed in legal death penalty cases. Priorities?:sick::sick:

He has a very weak :sun: like Obama. Can easily be manipulated by their puppet master. Anything else stand out for his sociopathy?

:pluto::leo: seems to pop up alot with these war criminals who create :saturn:
death wherever they go.

Stop Trying To Sanitize The Image Of A War Criminal

America pays steep price for ignoring crimes of George W. Bush era

All Is Not Forgiven Ellen, George W. Bush Is A War Criminal

https://forward.com/opinion/432926/...rge-w-bush-is-just-a-symptom-of-our-cultures/

Attachments

• astro_24ang_george_w_bush_adb_202179.64086.184251.jpg
    astro_24ang_george_w_bush_adb_202179.64086.184251.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 36

blackbery

Wow!

LeoMoon, good job.

Thank you for the chart of the cold-blooded killer Lt. Byrd.

Great research.

Ill have to look at the chart another. Off for family gathering.

Looks like he might have Lilith conjunct Algol which would be interesting considering satanic Pelosi has her angry, violent Mars conjunct Algol. Two killers brought together to try to 'hurt Trump'.

These people are so sick & proving it over & over again.

They would gladly kill all Trump supporters if they could get away with it.

But we are 100 M strong & we have guns.

Obama tried to take them away & failed, O'Biden tried to take them away & failed.

2nd Amendment the only thing preventing the Tyrannical Gov't from mass genocide of MAGA people.

Last edited:

leomoon

Your welcome. In Astrology, we strive to be un-biased. In Politics however, I am on the other side of these arguments.

Great research.
It comes easy for me, with Jupiter in Scorpio, digs deep!

No one forced Ashli Babbitt to go to the Capitol that day. It must be the fact she is a Uranian at heart. Her Uranus is closely conjunct her Pluto suggesting violence uninhibited in her life and opposed to Venus & Mercury. This suggests her mannerisms as brusque and possibly hard to get along with for long such as in marriage or close relationships, as Uranus is about estrangements and is opposite Venus.

I'm not surprised she was a Marine and liked it enough to stay as long as she did.

Her Mars at 05Taurus is a critical degree at a conjunction to Alfirk in Cepheus: (by Manilus about the constellation this fixed star i in, it does sound like her) :

“On stage he will take the part of Romans or the mighty heroes of myth; he will assume every role himself, one after another, and in his single person represent a crowd; he will draw over his limbs the aspect of fortune’s every vicissitude and his gestures will match the songs of the chorus; he will convince you that you see Troy’s actual fall and Priam expiring before your very eyes.” [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century AD, book 5, p.336-341]

leomoon

For G.W. Bush:

by david starling Bush Jr. was a prolific executioner (a cold blooded killer) as the Governor of Texas, and ordered 3 executions during his Presidency, after a nearly 40 year hiatus of such executions at the Federal level. Then too, there was his famous "mission accomplished" statement after he precipitated so much murder and mayhem in the Middle East.

It's Alioth, a critical star for violence prone individuals, at 09Virgo in the constellation of Ursa Major, (the big bear) on the tail end of the bear!

His natal Mars squares his BML, and I always thought he started the war in Iraq, because he was showing off to his father who said it was imprudent to invade Iraq as did all of his advisors save one, (Dick Cheney under the 1st Bush who disagreed)

He listened to wiser heads prevailing back then, (Jr's father did) like Brent Scowcroft who said, to invade S. Hussein and a sovereign country would destabilize the entire region which it did when the son wanted to show up his father (i.e. Mars square BML in his natal chart)

Jr. never had a "real job", like his father or other men in the family. He counted on government appointments given to him because of his father. He usually destroyed everything he touched. He never had to pay back the loans given to him because of his daddy either. He was/is now a reformed alcoholic, and drank all the time when younger until well after the twins were born. Its very possible, he damaged his brain too from too much alcohol.

I recall the interview with B. Walters of Barbara Bush who said how proud she was of her 2 Governor sons, one in Texas (where the father had his business while George grew up here) and the other as Rep. Gov of Florida for years.

Barbra the other was asked "how you you feel about the DNA tests, and the neighboring State of Arkansas putting the death penalty on hold now? She said her sons (both of them) executed many many poeple in their states as Governor, which she was proud of for the record numbers.

When G.W. was asked about the DNA science, he said, "he NEVER made mistakes"....and his mother said the same thing.

G.W. Bush said not only does he never make mistakes but he had the "others" ahead of him, i.e. appeals court judges, etc looked over the cases, so it was "easy" for him to sign the death warrants, trusting their judgements too! (so the onus wasn't just on him he was pointing to) :sad:

The USA did not keep numbers of civilian war dead in Iraq, the casualties, were believed to be in the millions. Those luckier ones managed to move to neighboring Syria or Jordan to get away. Not everyone was so lucky

Note: Jupiter in Libra, squares his Sun in the 12th (father wasn't around as he was growing up, and he seldom saw him)as he stayed in D.C. in his various capacities. Father was also having affairs then in DC - I think it was this type of hidden anger against the dad to show daddy who is boss and created a mess in Iraq for the rest of us and millions of Iraqis.

Last edited:

chay

Banned

It takes determination to start to understanding a new way to learn astrology without the need to "unlearn" what we do.

note: The houses denoted as "pivot" houses, I call the Cadent houses - but they are the same houses.
For example, my Mercury, Sun & Mars are ALL in a cadent (6th house), a weaker house they call it.
But I do have exalted planets here, i.e. my Mars in Capricorn which helps tremendously. The chart for Planetary Joys for example, shows us that Mars "finds it's joy in the 6th house".....(perhaps with a serial killer having this placement, it doesn't work to his advantage if he is a degraded soul to begin with.
note: I don't believe the planets cause or make anything happen! It's the soul who inhabits the body and the CHOICES that soul makes to improve their natal chart or be swayed totally by it. (verified as such by Cayce)

The Vedic Astrologers would call this cadent house "a growing house" (we grow through harder times by overcoming the obstacles is the idea.

Posting these may help us to check the placements where times of birth are a known commodity with Serial Killers or the heartless ones -

Thanks you so much for sharing this, I am going to have a good look into it. Really appreciate it.

chay

Banned

Regarding whether we get to make choices, I do believe that the majority of us have the ability to choose. There are however some that are born into lives with very limited choices, such as a child born into war or starvation. Also the position of kill or be killed. Taking a machine gun to a riot is a really bad choice. Kyles chart shows he doesn't think very clearly & that he made bad choices because that was the level of his mentality. Pretty shocking that people commend him.