Is my Sons Diagnosis for real?

Luney

He is Scorpio/Gemini asc
I was concerned about him being school ready and took him to an occupational therapist to get some ideas on where he needs strengthening eg: holding a pencil correctly.
He struggles with social skills not sue how to win friends over although he has a few friends, He's quite bossy and controlling and if he cant get his own way, he has a total meltdown. Very Scorpio.
He is not violent towards others but does get angry at kids when they don't understand him. he finds it frustrating( his intelligence isn't a match for them) due to his Gemini ascendant.

Yesterday they asked me to sign a form at kindy for the extra help and I didn't have my glasses on. Only when I got home The Form stated that he is diagnosed with PTSD.. !!!:crying:
I'm totally shocked and worried that they see me as a bad parent(possibly abusive) Making assumptions based on his personality.
Please help me, I don't know if I'm being paranoid.
Is this diagnosis/label true?
Is my boy been wrongly diagnosed?
Am I being deceived?
His teacher says "he has no symptoms at all ".
But this label brings all sorts of concerns (child protection etc.
I'm scared and want to run, and move over the border into the next state, or send him to his Dads..
I swear on oath, My son in in good care. We are Both Scorpio's ..we have our moments!
any help would be appreciated.. I'm a nervous wreck
I have erected a chart at the time I read the form.
I hope this is the correct way to do this. Should I add my sons Natal chart?
Much appreciated..

Attachments

• Diagnosis Levi PTSD.gif
    Diagnosis Levi PTSD.gif
    50.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Levi natal.gif
    Levi natal.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Luney

Sure Enough... it was a Miscommunication mistake..:innocent:
He has Reactive attachment disorder.. which means when he gets back from his Dads place, he acts out.. big difference...
the Moon is Void in Scorpio ..
Now they have to go rectify a heap of paperwork..
Such a relief..
I can delete this thread now....:whistling:....

katydid

How did he end up with RAD? It seems odd, given his Moon in Pisces, nicely trining his Mercury. It seems like you, as his Mother, catered to his emotional needs, pretty well.

I am surprised by the diagnosis....:pouty:

Luney

How did he end up with RAD? It seems odd, given his Moon in Pisces, nicely trining his Mercury. It seems like you, as his Mother, catered to his emotional needs, pretty well.

I am surprised by the diagnosis....:pouty:

i'ts great you observed that.. Thankyou.. we have a unique emotional bond our Scorpio Murcury's are conjunt..I can understand the depth of him.
this was a diagnosis by a Pediatritian that labeled him with RAD nearly 2 years ago when he had sleep difficulty.
I mentioned he was unsettled after seeing his father.
(August 2016) the report saying Levi's sleep and behaviour has improved so much that he didn't need another consultation.
after today's apologies from the OT .. explaining that she's reading old news...
And, to get the funding, they have to give some label to the thing...
I told her this is serious stuff! You don't put salt in the sugar jar!:sad:
so did he have RAD or not ?.I'll stand my. ground and follow this up . The paediatrician has quit her job.. Ugh.....

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi luney

you need to realize that there is an epidemic of prescribing mood altering drugs to children. this is all about making money for the pharmaceutical companies. I read a recent article buy established pediatrician, in which he said that what is happening is that any behavior by children which I off the hypothetical norm us being used to get these kids on drugs. he made the point that most of these behaviors are common childhood symptoms which disappear as the child matures. I don't remember the exact statistic he gave but giving psychotropic drugs to children is sky rocketing.

you son's chart is very interesting.
first he has mercury conjunct the node which gives a prescient intelligence addition to psychic abilities.

he does have a pluto/Uranus square which would describe some of his temper issues, but he also has Jupiter opposed to mars on the ascendant axis which tend to show a a socially active child. as he in introspective, it is probably the sun/Saturn conjunction giving this reticence.

Venus opposed to the moon also give a expressive emotional nature.

my take is that his node/mercury conjunction is giving him psychic input that he doesn't understand. it could be he is actually picking up others thoughts and may be confused by this

you must realize that over the last years the role of doctors etc has changed from healing to treating symptoms with drugs. again this has every thing to do with the profit motive of the pharmaceutical companies and nothing gto do with the heath of your child

rahu

Luney

you need to realize that there is an epidemic of prescribing mood altering drugs to children.
This is so correct Rahu..(Hence when I said I want to run away over the border. )I felt like it was a conspiracy.He doesn't need drugs , He's totally normal for his age. He's perfect.. Talkative, imaginative , creative, naughty, noisy and funny! Loves to negotiate, be in control.
He is the most social kid on the earth ! so sure of himself. He has friends coming to play today..he is so excited:happy:
Thanks for looking at his planets! he is so easy learning..he does show a heap of intelligence. for a 4 yr old.:cool: One mother who is sends her child (7yrs) to "Expensive private school" was amazed at Levi's reading ability at the library. She said his comprehension outweighed any 7 year old. .:whistling: He Just can't hold a pencil correctly so we are working on fine motor with his pinchers!
:) And yes I have Psychic ability and so I can relate with him on that note. It can be confusing in group situations, giving him anxiety maybe..