Thoughts about my chart?

augustfire

Help with transit chart interpretation

Anyone able to help interprit the transits on my natal chart?
On a whim, I pulled my chart and what stood out was the Jupiter conjunct Neptune and Neptune Mars conjunct Jupiter with the moon return to natal moon.

Im a male and my focus would be finances and career.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1530649815.jpg
    1530649815.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 14

augustfire

Looking for a second opinion on my birth chart. The Moon and Saturn are always confusing when looking up the sign and house placement.

Thoughts about finances, career and strengths in my chart? I was told I would be a writer and astrology is indicated by Uranus in second house.

Attachments

• 1530649815.jpg
    1530649815.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 24

Osamenor

Staff member
I was told I would be a writer and astrology is indicated by Uranus in second house.

It's not that simple. You could be a writer and/or an astrologer--your chart has some good placements for those things--but it's up to you. There are lots of things any chart could indicate, career-wise. Within those indicators, you have plenty of choice. It depends on what you're interested in and able to pursue.

It's extremely common for writers to have significant Virgo placements: sun, moon, rising, or personal planets in Virgo. Virgo is ruled by Mercury, which is the planet of communication, and it's the sign that needs to give communication a physical, tangible form. With Virgo highlighted, you might want to write--that's communication taking shape--and Virgo really likes the process of doing something, perfecting something, becoming better at it, practicing a craft or skill. That's exactly the kind of mindset a writer needs.

Since you have your sun and ascendant and two planets, including a domiciled Mercury, in Virgo, you could indeed be a writer. That doesn't mean you have to. You could practice a different craft, if that interests you more. The important thing is to have something to practice and perfect. If you want to write, though, that would be a great vehicle for it.

All Uranus in the second house really means is that your finances are likely to be erratic: money is easy come and easy go; you tend to swing between big gains and big losses, or perhaps you are very good at making money but as good or better at spending it. Maybe you earn your income in a way that makes it unpredictable. If you are a professional writer, that could mean some feast or famine, with a lot of unpredictability: you never know if or when your book is going to sell, or for how much.

It's also important to consider the second house ruler for your finances. Venus, in Leo in the eleventh: not a bad placement at all, but trine Neptune could be wonderful or horrible for your finances. If you use that Venus/Neptune trine to your advantage, you could profit greatly from creative and insightful work. But, you could just as easily be prone to grandiose but unrealistic plans, maybe vulnerable to get-rich-quick scams. If you ever go bankrupt, that's probably how it will happen. That combination also adds to the picture that you're good at making money but at least as good at spending it.

On the other hand, Virgo is a practical and usually frugal sign, so you might have a bit more self control than that. However, if you don't go around spending money foolishly, I expect there's a significant part of you that wants to.

None of that means you can't be an astrologer. Astrologers usually write, and definitely speak. Gemini at the midheaven indicates building your public reputation on what you have to say, either literally or metaphorically. You can become known for your ideas, and if those are ideas about astrology, that's just fine with your chart.

Aquarius is also associated with astrology, and you've got your sixth house of vocation with its cusp in Aquarius. So, yes, you could work as an astrologer, but again, that doesn't mean you have to. Whatever you do, you probably need it to be varied and meaningful. You're not the type to do the same repetitive and predictable job every day.

At your age, though, it's as much about what you've already done as about what you potentially will do. What have you done for work so far? How have your finances been? The best predictor of how your chart will manifest, when you're old enough to have some significant life experience under your belt, is how it's manifested already.