Better Understanding My Chart

Jess123

Hi everyone. I just started learning about astrology just over a month ago and I've been almost obsessively trying to figure everything out. The friend of mine who told me about it has been giving me lots of information but I'd like a second opinion and also give him a break. Today I learned my chart is intercepted in the 12th/6th house and I'd like to hear more about that. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• natalchartwheel.jpg
    natalchartwheel.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 45

Animatrix

Your North node is in Libra.

Your path is to become more compromising, tactful and diplomatic.
And also to enjoy relationships, because only relationship will make you truly fulfilled. You probably have a Beautiful appearance and body, along with strong instincts to win, a large ego. You must put your ego aside however, when you want to experience a good relationship :)

Didn't answer your question but these are my thoughts. Let me know what you Think.

Jess123

Your North node is in Libra.

Your path is to become more compromising, tactful and diplomatic.
And also to enjoy relationships, because only relationship will make you truly fulfilled. You probably have a Beautiful appearance and body, along with strong instincts to win, a large ego. You must put your ego aside however, when you want to experience a good relationship :)

Didn't answer your question but these are my thoughts. Let me know what you Think.

Where does a large ego come from? I see damaged ego.

Purple9

Intercepted signs usually mean that the environment we were brought into did not encourage or provide us with skills/energies that are intercepted and we feel lost as to how to activate these areas. Signs are intercepted not houses. The starting point is your 12th house situation. What is the deal with your parents first of all? Are they missing or unavailable? Or were you yourself somehow confined? Taurus - Scorpio intercepted points towards issues with self-worth and insecurity along with difficulty releasing pressure. Taurus tends to accumulate and its polar opposite, Scorpio is to eliminate things that are not useful for growth. So if you are accumulating in the nebulous 12th, it may be really difficult for you to function properly in day-to-day routine. There may be issues making sense of things in the practical world. How do you deal with day-to-day needs in terms of work, health and service for example? Do you look after your health? Do you feel overwhelmed with basic daily chores? You are likely to feel somehow removed from the world with Sun and Moon in 12th. The trick is to figure out why and what you can do to feel more comfortable. Can you also post your natal with progressions?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

You could be a spiritual hermit with that chart of yours.

Some schools of thought in astrology say that the NN is a point of growth toward fulfillment and actualization, and yours is at the cusp of the 6th in the sign of Libra. This is a likely indication that you are to take your inherent solitariness and esotericism into the practical world to share your gifts with others around you.

Jess123

Intercepted signs usually mean that the environment we were brought into did not encourage or provide us with skills/energies that are intercepted and we feel lost as to how to activate these areas. Signs are intercepted not houses. The starting point is your 12th house situation. What is the deal with your parents first of all? Are they missing or unavailable? Or were you yourself somehow confined? Taurus - Scorpio intercepted points towards issues with self-worth and insecurity along with difficulty releasing pressure. Taurus tends to accumulate and its polar opposite, Scorpio is to eliminate things that are not useful for growth. So if you are accumulating in the nebulous 12th, it may be really difficult for you to function properly in day-to-day routine. There may be issues making sense of things in the practical world. How do you deal with day-to-day needs in terms of work, health and service for example? Do you look after your health? Do you feel overwhelmed with basic daily chores? You are likely to feel somehow removed from the world with Sun and Moon in 12th. The trick is to figure out why and what you can do to feel more comfortable. Can you also post your natal with progressions?

Thanks for writing this post. All of this is exactly like me. I just got my first job and I'm very different from the rest of the people I work with in terms of how I speak and interact with others. I've avoided all direct human contact for the last well at least 8 years. I posted my natal chart with progressions and transits below.

conspiracy theorist said:
You could be a spiritual hermit with that chart of yours.

Some schools of thought in astrology say that the NN is a point of growth toward fulfillment and actualization, and yours is at the cusp of the 6th in the sign of Libra. This is a likely indication that you are to take your inherent solitariness and esotericism into the practical world to share your gifts with others around you.

I can definitely do the no talking. But I don't have any gifts to share. I kind of just exist.

Attachments

• natalchartwheel1.jpg
    natalchartwheel1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 21

Luney

North node Natives don't like co- dependency.
As a past life warrior, you tend to take on the job on your own. You may get annoyed when others try to share the responibililities. Afraid that the others will mess up your work.
You also lack water in your chart, so emotions are hard for you to express, you although you may crave the love and emotional bonds.
teamwork has not been developed in this lifetime. This is something you may have to work towards.
Same with personal relationships.
Id like to know what you do for work. If you have stayed in your job for a long period without the teamwork lesson (karmic lesson from North Node) you may feel unsattisfied. You have a strong urge to support others, but not colaberate.
Over all you strive for peace, not war..
And so much more... ☀︎☀︎☀︎

Jess123

North node Natives don't like co- dependency.
As a past life warrior, you tend to take on the job on your own. You may get annoyed when others try to share the responibililities. Afraid that the others will mess up your work.
You also lack water in your chart, so emotions are hard for you to express, you although you may crave the love and emotional bonds.
teamwork has not been developed in this lifetime. This is something you may have to work towards.
Same with personal relationships.
Id like to know what you do for work. If you have stayed in your job for a long period without the teamwork lesson (karmic lesson from North Node) you may feel unsattisfied. You have a strong urge to support others, but not colaberate.
Over all you strive for peace, not war..
And so much more... ☀︎☀︎☀︎

I'm working at a doggy rehab center for dogs who have misbehaved in some way and have to be retrained. But I'm not training, I just clean and pet the dogs. And I've only started this week so I really don't know about the teamwork concept. I don't have any intention of working as a team. I'd rather blend in the background unnoticed.

Purple9

I'm working at a doggy rehab center for dogs who have misbehaved in some way and have to be retrained. But I'm not training, I just clean and pet the dogs. And I've only started this week so I really don't know about the teamwork concept. I don't have any intention of working as a team. I'd rather blend in the background unnoticed.

Interesting twist on the 12th "places of confinement" and working with those "on the fringes of society". It is like a juvenile facility but for dogs. This is very VERY interesting...

Behind the scenes is fine with your set-up. You are actually activating your intercepted sign on 6th by being of service in this way. Maybe this is just a first step. Sounds very positive to me. And cleaning up behind them sends your subconscious a great message about ridding yourself of 'waste'. Further, dogs are a great reflective energy to our own. You may grow a lot through interacting with troubled dogs. Watch their behaviour and recognize your own issues - they will reflect. I am really liking the symbolism in here. On a hunch...way too early in the morning for me. Will have a look at your progressed chart. x

Purple9

The 6th house is also the house of small animals and pets so that's an interesting way of capturing your nodal axis energy.

YES! Beautiful isn't it? Certainly a step in the right direction. I love seeing this kind of thing. It is so easy to forget that energies are expressed in what we consider big and what we consider small ways. Being mindful of this is so helpful on our journey.

chevvyo

Hi everyone. I just started learning about astrology just over a month ago and I've been almost obsessively trying to figure everything out. The friend of mine who told me about it has been giving me lots of information but I'd like a second opinion and also give him a break. Today I learned my chart is intercepted in the 12th/6th house and I'd like to hear more about that. Thanks in advance.

Intercepted signs and houses can be indications of karma/past life lessons. As well as any retro grades in those areas. If you are just starting off, i would go over to astro.com and then navigate to the section titles "astrology alot of information and it is arranged in an ascending manner so easy to follow. https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_intro_e.htm?nhor=432446
Also just a piece of personal advice, learn as much as you can about archetypes, and archetypal analysis. Astrology is great and a wonderful tool for self discovery, but if you do not understand the characters in the story or even the set up of the stage how will you ever truley know the information you are reading.

Purple9

Just took a look at your progressed chart...See how your Progressed Sun is conjunct your natal Moon and your progressed Moon-MC are working out to rebalance how you view yourself in terms of your capabilities/self-actualization. It is like you are to rebalance who you are with how you feel and act from this new equilibrium. Almost as if you are owning yourself much more or coming to terms with who you are and getting a better feel of things. This kind of conjunction may signal important changes over the coming year or so. Let us know how it goes :)

obsidianmineral

Let me ask you something, do you think you're enthusiastic or more of a downer?

Jess123

Let me ask you something, do you think you're enthusiastic or more of a downer?

I'm very quiet in person so I'd definitely come across as more of a downer. But online I can be seen as more enthusiastic at times. If you mean when I'm alone then it varies depending on what I'm thinking about.