I need some help with my Daughters Chart

Luney

Hi.. I have a Beautiful Daughter who has feels she has lost her Identity,
She has had a real hard couple of years. life in General.
I really want to give her an in depth chart Reading for her 15th Birthday in December.
I feel the more she knows about herself and what she has gone through, will help her understand herself a lot more.
It will take me a while to put together in a Book.
If anyone can help with a few points about her Chart.
it will help me too. She has cut everything and everyone off.
I love her so Much and there's nothing I can think of that could buy her back to me, but to let her know, I want to understand and love her for everything that she is. even the bad stuff.
She has Pluto conjunct Sun for starters. Pisces Moon 22 degree.
I appreciate your input if you don't mind.
Id like to ask about what she could do as her Vacation?, something to work towards.
Any hobbies she might like to persue ?
Anything good in her life that might change her attitude... I'm at my wits end .I am dealing with a broken teenager..I'm not sure who she is anymore.
.I thought I did..so your guess will be better than mine. If I can find good stuff to tell her about her potential.
She wanted to be an artist, but she just cant draw.
Cheers..Luney

Attachments

• Luneys Girl 1.jpg
    Luneys Girl 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Can you please attach a Placidus-house chart? Also, if there is any area of life you are particularly interested in, people are likely to respond more.

katydid

This might be hard to hear right now, and I hope you take it in the spirit it is offered. :innocent:

Looking at her chart, and the difficult aspects to her Sun/Pluto, notably from the Moon/Saturn square, makes me wonder if she is able to hear and accept anything from her mother right now. She looks to be tightly shut down at this point.

It appears as though she might be harboring some resentment and unfair anger towards her parental units right now. :pinched: And there might not be much you can do for now.

She will work through that in time. But please be tactful and sensitive in attempting to 'read her chart' with her. Because I am afraid that she will not even try to hear anything coming from you that would seem in any way critical.

I KNOW you will not be critical in any way. I just worry that she is in a place right now where she will hear it as such. :sad:

She has a very debilitated, besieged natal Moon which is being squared by transiting Saturn in Sag, on top of the malevolent T-square with Sun/Pluto and Saturn. I think she is angry at both parents, authority in general, and life as she knows it at this point. And she may have good reason. :pouty:

ETA: I think a chart reading is a very great plan. I am just not sure if she will be able to digest it and really embrace it if it is coming from her Mom. With that Saturn transit, she is struggling with family burdens/expectations and how to become her own person. So having a parent 'explaining' her chart to her may be counter productive.

Do you have any friends nearby who also study astrology? Maybe you could put together the notebook of info from people here, and hand it over to a more neutral 3rd party?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Thanks.

Firstly, your daughter could have some psychic abilities, or at least have a fairly spiritual bent of mind. Encourage her there because that is one of her strengths with both Neptune and Uranus in her first house.

May I ask, if the father is present in her life? She could have problems with authority.

For some time now, she has been facing transit Saturn on her Sun-Pluto conjunction, and, through that, also Saturn-Saturn opposition. She could have faced some general 'rejection' from friends or a love interest. She has a sharp mind with Merc-Mars, although she is a bit of a day-dreamer.

I will be back in a bit. If you have any questions, put them down here.

Luney

This might be hard to hear right now, and I hope you take it in the spirit it is offered. :innocent:

Looking at her chart, and the difficult aspects to her Sun/Pluto, notably from the Moon/Saturn square, makes me wonder if she is able to hear and accept anything from her mother right now. She looks to be tightly shut down at this point.

It appears as though she might be harboring some resentment and unfair anger towards her parental units right now. :pinched: And there might not be much you can do for now.

She will work through that in time. But please be tactful and sensitive in attempting to 'read her chart' with her. Because I am afraid that she will not even try to hear anything coming from you that would seem in any way critical.

I KNOW you will not be critical in any way. I just worry that she is in a place right now where she will hear it as such. :sad:

She has a very debilitated, besieged natal Moon which is being squared by transiting Saturn in Sag, on top of the malevolent T-square with Sun/Pluto and Saturn. I think she is angry at both parents, authority in general, and life as she knows it at this point. And she may have good reason. :pouty:

ETA: I think a chart reading is a very great plan. I am just not sure if she will be able to digest it and really embrace it if it is coming from her Mom. With that Saturn transit, she is struggling with family burdens/expectations and how to become her own person. So having a parent 'explaining' her chart to her may be counter productive.

Do you have any friends nearby who also study astrology? Maybe you could put together the notebook of info from people here, and hand it over to a more neutral 3rd party?
you are totally spot on.. .yes she does have perfectly good reasons to be hurt and angry. Too much too explain on here the story. we were always so close until high school. You have been very helpful thankyou so much. At least ai know where I stand with her . My Mum is so upset as she is her only granddaughter out of 8 grandkids . I think my eldest Son is the only one she will confide in. So i'll try him. he really cares for her so much. thanks again. Love and light.....

Luney

Thanks.

Firstly, your daughter could have some psychic abilities, or at least have a fairly spiritual bent of mind. Encourage her there because that is one of her strengths with both Neptune and Uranus in her first house.

May I ask, if the father is present in her life? She could have problems with authority.

For some time now, she has been facing transit Saturn on her Sun-Pluto conjunction, and, through that, also Saturn-Saturn opposition. She could have faced some general 'rejection' from friends or a love interest. She has a sharp mind with Merc-Mars, although she is a bit of a day-dreamer.

she is so funny, witty!

Yes at the moment she does have problems with Authorities. its a long story I'm finding it hard to share on line. Back in August 2015. (start of high School). there was something not right going on. (mothers intuition) she was wearing jumpers in the middle of summer. Then she tried to suicide. They found she was cutting. so Authorities were called in. She felt so imbarassed. She came home and I rubbed oil into her arms and cried. I took her to the hairdressers, bought her new clothes, anything to make her feel joy. but it didn't. i had to take care of my younger little boy(2 yrs old at the time) . Child services just took her and put her in a safe house where they could monitor her 24 hours a day. she hates me for it. Child Services says she can come home, but she won't now. ..so hard to share this ...:sad: those are harsh aspects... poor thing , I feel helpless

Last edited:

katydid

you are totally spot on.. .yes she does have perfectly good reasons to be hurt and angry. Too much too explain on here the story. we were always so close until high school. You have been very helpful thankyou so much. At least ai know where I stand with her . My Mum is so upset as she is her only granddaughter out of 8 grandkids . I think my eldest Son is the only one she will confide in. So i'll try him. he really cares for her so much. thanks again. Love and light.....

With her Neptune in the 1st, trining the North Node, she will probably have an aptitude for Astrology if given some materials to start with.

Maybe if you put together some writings, some excerpts from people here, and then cut and paste some things you google about her natal placements, you can give her the package and let her study it and research it and 'discover' some of it for herself. Maybe include a book or two.

I say that because I have a very intense fixed T-square which is much like her T-square to the Moon. Mine is to Pluto/South Node/Lilith in the 4th. Long story, but it describes childhood sexual abuse I endured as a young child, by a family member. I kept it a secret from my parents but as I went through adolescence, I began to act out in Plutonian ways. [drugs, alcohol, promiscuity] And my family didn't understand why....

My wonderful Irish grandmother knew a good bit about Astrology and she gave me my chart and a book by Carl Payne Tobey. She promised me that I could figure out a lot about myself if I tried to decipher my chart.

I think it saved my life. :love:

Luney

With her Neptune in the 1st, trining the North Node, she will probably have an aptitude for Astrology if given some materials to start with.

Maybe if you put together some writings, some excerpts from people here, and then cut and paste some things you google about her natal placements, you can give her the package and let her study it and research it and 'discover' some of it for herself. Maybe include a book or two.

I say that because I have a very intense fixed T-square which is much like her T-square to the Moon. Mine is to Pluto/South Node/Lilith in the 4th. Long story, but it describes childhood sexual abuse I endured as a young child, by a family member. I kept it a secret from my parents but as I went through adolescence, I began to act out in Plutonian ways. [drugs, alcohol, promiscuity] And my family didn't understand why....

My wonderful Irish grandmother knew a good bit about Astrology and she gave me my chart and a book by Carl Payne Tobey. She promised me that I could figure out a lot about myself if I tried to decipher my chart.

I think it saved my life. :love:

Oh Katydid.. I'm so terribly sorry you had to endure such a painful experience. :sad: (I know I did too) and acted out too... I'm wondering now, Was my daughter sexually abused? Is there any sign in her chart that that could be possible? Her father did not have much contact with her all her life. (another story) but I do have other male family members that were in her life. I love the fact that your grandmother did this astrology book for you, and it really made a big difference. This is what I'll do then.. thankyou... I really felt also that this would help her. I will get that book too. this means so much to me... I'm glad I posted now.. Your a Gem !

Luney

Thanks.

Yes, She did mention to me that she wanted to know more about magic things when she was little. She was so excited when she saw my books and crystals, tarot cards etc. I think I'll buy her books on Astrology. and some cards and more books in that area. I thought she the had a gift! thankyou so much .. I feel I have some tools to help her get on track now. . (sorry I didn't mention her father) he was very violent towards me, and caused us a lot of pain . he was not in her life very much.

Last edited:

Luney

Another Question..

She was due on the 28th ,( not the 12th of December.) She was in a weird breach position,and couldn't be turned, so they did a c -section 2 weeks early.
cause doctors didnt work over Christmas .
If I had known then, what I know now.I would have seen the chart and rescheduled the C-section. And she would have had a better chart.
I feel this is my fault now..
I didn't think to see where her planets would land. :sad:
Question? don't we all come into the world to play out our path?
Did she have to go through this because her soul knew this is the karmic stuff she had to endure and overcome.?

Neptunian Rainbow

Another Question..

She was due on the 28th ,( not the 12th of December.) She was in a weird breach position,and couldn't be turned, so they did a c -section 2 weeks early.
If I had known then, what I know now.I would have seen the chart and rescheduled the C-section. And she would have had a better chart.
Did she have to go through this because her soul knew this is the karmic stuff she had to endure and overcome.?

If the doctors did not work over Christmas, what could you have done? Besides, I do believe that there is a meaning behind all of this. I believe that every soul has a purpose and that we choose our life. She has a very difficult chart, but both Neptune and Pluto brings a lot of potential as well.

aquarius7000

Another Question..

My opinion is that we have absolutely no control over birth and death. This is entirely in His hands. We can talk ourselves into believing that we could have an elective C-section, etc., or say that we were working until the last minute and so the child came earlier than due, but all that is already ordained. These are just mere excuses because a human being needs to 'understand' and something to grasp through which it can clarify to itself why that happened what happened. Excuses and explanations serve just that purpose.

Long story short, you do not need to blame yourself because she has some lessons to learn in this life, and, if things were all going smoothly, would she even have those lessons to learn? No. She would be partying away. There is a purpose behind everything, as Hinduism clearly says. I can highly recommend The Bhagavad Gita. Gave me a completely new understanding of life.

Neptunian Rainbow

I am moved by how much you care for your daughter, it´s beautiful :love:

I see that your daughter has Neptune in the first house conjunct the Ascendant like I do and Mars and Venus square Neptune like I do. Neptune on the ASC makes her more receptive to her surroundings. Neptune represents the subconscious mind and also the spiritual plane. It can make a person feel like an emotional sponge and invaded by others. I do not know if she feels the way I do, but I can feel violated at an emotional/soul level by other people´s presence. She may also be sensitive to sounds and smells and have a sensitive body and sensitive skin. I have tinnitus and something that is called misophonia, certain sounds trigger a fight/flight reaction in me. I have more neural connections in the frontal lobe than other people. My belief is that this partly has to do with being born into a difficult environment. Babies take the world in through their emotions since the mind is not yet developed. Children feel that they need to tune in intensely to the environment if it seems dangerous so that they can try to learn to predict what will happen.

I have read that this conjunction makes a person more prone to experiencing a sensory overload. It is difficult to be sensitive and live in this world. For example seeing someone bully another person is horrendous for me since I am more sensitive to what is happening within the bully and the victim and it causes me pain. But I can also see other people´s inner beauty and be deeply moved by it.

Alcohol makes me feel less invaded, more numb and more like a normal person. I feel the effect for a couple of days afterwards as well. But it has many downsides; one of them is that it triggers narcissistic tendencies in me and if I would drink alcohol often I would be unable to work with myself on an emotional level and evolve. It is possible to use Neptune in order to deceive yourself and others by creating fairy tales that aren´t real. I did it when I was younger and my illusions felt real to me and I was not even aware about what I was doing. With age I have learnt how to see things more clearly. I cannot use drugs because my body and my mind cannot handle them and I don´t want to use them either.

A natural reaction is to want to create a wall in order to be protected. But that makes things worse, I feel even more trapped, suffocated, threatened and lonely when I do that. What works best for me is to imagine that I consist of white energy. I can expand and there are thousands of little passages that go through me and the world can flow through them.

It is very common to feel victimized when you have strong Neptunian influences. It is ok and natural to feel like a victim and process the pain of the experience. However, it´s also helpful to gradually try to understand and accept the world a little bit more. People are at the level they are at and they do what they do. When I see people behave in bad ways I try to look at them the way I look at children. Children do not understand everything. It is also helpful that I have discovered some rather immature and dysfunctional things about myself over the years. If someone does not understand something I think back at when I did not understand something that seems very simple and logical to me now. I also am certain of the fact that there are still tons of things for me to discover about myself and that makes me a bit more humble.

One thing that helps me is when I use my capacity to connect with everything and reach for deeper and deeper levels. On one level there is pain and destructive behaviors. Then I see the wounds behind those behaviors and I understand the cause. Then I sense that everything that happens is meant to help us evolve, it feels as if there is love behind everything. This might sound super spacey and delusional, but I believe that the neptunian imagination and intuition can be used as a remedy for the neptunian problems in many different ways. Your daughter has Chiron in the twelfth so I don´t think that the feeling of being connected to everything at a deep level comes easily to her. But I believe that she can use that brilliant and very intutive mind of hers and her imagination as tools to heal. My brain can believe in my imagination more easily because of my neptunian nature. I can use that fact as a tool to do some serious inner child work. In order to do that one needs to connect to inner repressed emotions. She may not be very prone to doing that. In my younger days when I wanted to escape from myself, my inner chaos was mirrored back to me through other people. The more I am connected to myself, the more I get to experience transits within me instead. I can work with the energy more directly instead of experiencing a lot of drama in order to trigger the emotions I am meant to deal with. I do not project as much. If I meet someone who affects me I am able to understand what the person is meant to teach me rather quickly and I work with myself instead of trying to change the person.

It is possible to become more self-confident, stronger, happier and to find better people. Instead of waiting for the world to improve and feel stuck in a state of powerlessness and victimhood, it is a good idea to focus on self-improvement, self-healing and on finding and connecting to good people. I personally find it difficult to find the kind of love that is my ideal. The world is not as evolved as I need it to be. I am disappointed in people for being like they are but I don´t think about it all of the time, I focus mainly on improving myself and when I do that I see gradual improvements in my life. By looking at the entire chart I imagine that she may feel unlovable and it can be difficult to see the love she receives since the world is not evolved enough in order to give her love at the evolved level she desires to be loved. She also has Moon in Pisces which creates even more sensitivity.

It is complicated to be able to sense other people as well as she can and to be able to differentiate between what belongs to her and what belongs to other people. I can suddenly feel an intensely negative emotion while I am interacting with someone without knowing if it is something that was triggered within me or if I am simply feeling what that person is experiencing. It gets easier with age and experience to know what is happening but it is complicated. Your daughter’s mercury is sensitive as well to other people´s minds and thoughts.

Self-cutting can be a way to try to control and numb emotions and it can be a cry for help. The problem is that if she creates walls and if she is trapped within a prison of her own making, others cannot force themselves through those walls. That adds to the feeling that no one cares enough about her and that no one helps her. It´s like with the princesses in fairy tales. Princesses in fairy tales can be locked up in a prison or poisoned and they wait passively. They feel powerless to free themselves. They want a hero to love them unconditionally and they want the hero to be prepared to do anything in order to save them. But if it is a prison you have made yourself or if you are poisoned by your own negative emotions and beliefs about yourself it is very difficult for people to do that. In order to be saved you need to let other people help you save yourself. You need to meet them halfway and work intensely.

It is also a fact that this world is very poorly skilled at supporting and guiding sensitive people. People with walls around them often sense when someone is not able to truly see and understand them and then they don´t see the use in dropping their walls. They don´t even give the person a chance to try to give whatever the person may be capable of giving. Perhaps your daughter could learn about how to deal with her sensitivity and later on she can help people or somehow share info about methods that are helpful. It would be great if it would be possible to find a therapist who is sensitive and evolved, someone she would look up to and trust. Someone who she thinks understands life better than her instead of the opposite. Otherwise she could perhaps find some guru like figure on the internet or find some info on the internet or in books about how to deal with her problems. She needs guidance and she needs to feel that there is someone who can see her and understand her.

It is easy to be upset with the world for not having the capacity to deal with sensitive people. But it is only the sensitive people who are able to understand what is needed so it is kind of their responsibility to create those methods and arrange the right kinds of treatments and guidance. It is also important for us all to understand that no one can save us from ourselves and that no one can do the work that needs to be done for us. They can merely stand by our side and love us in the best way they can and perhaps guide us if they have the right kind of knowledge in order to do that.

I do not know if my thoughts are correct, I simply share info based on what I have read and experienced. I have Mercury conjunct Chiron as well and I know someone with harsh aspects between Sun, Moon, Saturn and Pluto and I can share my thoughts about that as well.

Btw, have you noticed that she has Lilith conjunct IC?

aquarius7000

Neptune on the Asc., on the negative side, can also make one can get addicted to things (usually drugs and alcohol), so one needs to harness that energy for something positive.

Last edited:

Luney

I am moved by how much you care for your daughter, it´s beautiful :love:

I see that your daughter has Neptune in the first house conjunct the Ascendant like I do and Mars and Venus square Neptune like I do. Neptune on the ASC makes her more receptive to her surroundings. Neptune represents the subconscious mind and also the spiritual plane. It can make a person feel like an emotional sponge and invaded by others. I do not know if she feels the way I do, but I can feel violated at an emotional/soul level by other people´s presence. She may also be sensitive to sounds and smells and have a sensitive body and sensitive skin. I have tinnitus and something that is called misophonia, certain sounds trigger a fight/flight reaction in me. I have more neural connections in the frontal lobe than other people. My belief is that this partly has to do with being born into a difficult environment. Babies take the world in through their emotions since the mind is not yet developed. Children feel that they need to tune in intensely to the environment if it seems dangerous so that they can try to learn to predict what will happen.

I have read that this conjunction makes a person more prone to experiencing a sensory overload. It is difficult to be sensitive and live in this world. For example seeing someone bully another person is horrendous for me since I am more sensitive to what is happening within the bully and the victim and it causes me pain. But I can also see other people´s inner beauty and be deeply moved by it.

Alcohol makes me feel less invaded, more numb and more like a normal person. I feel the effect for a couple of days afterwards as well. But it has many downsides; one of them is that it triggers narcissistic tendencies in me and if I would drink alcohol often I would be unable to work with myself on an emotional level and evolve. It is possible to use Neptune in order to deceive yourself and others by creating fairy tales that aren´t real. I did it when I was younger and my illusions felt real to me and I was not even aware about what I was doing. With age I have learnt how to see things more clearly. I cannot use drugs because my body and my mind cannot handle them and I don´t want to use them either.

A natural reaction is to want to create a wall in order to be protected. But that makes things worse, I feel even more trapped, suffocated, threatened and lonely when I do that. What works best for me is to imagine that I consist of white energy. I can expand and there are thousands of little passages that go through me and the world can flow through them.

It is very common to feel victimized when you have strong Neptunian influences. It is ok and natural to feel like a victim and process the pain of the experience. However, it´s also helpful to gradually try to understand and accept the world a little bit more. People are at the level they are at and they do what they do. When I see people behave in bad ways I try to look at them the way I look at children. Children do not understand everything. It is also helpful that I have discovered some rather immature and dysfunctional things about myself over the years. If someone does not understand something I think back at when I did not understand something that seems very simple and logical to me now. I also am certain of the fact that there are still tons of things for me to discover about myself and that makes me a bit more humble.

One thing that helps me is when I use my capacity to connect with everything and reach for deeper and deeper levels. On one level there is pain and destructive behaviors. Then I see the wounds behind those behaviors and I understand the cause. Then I sense that everything that happens is meant to help us evolve, it feels as if there is love behind everything. This might sound super spacey and delusional, but I believe that the neptunian imagination and intuition can be used as a remedy for the neptunian problems in many different ways. Your daughter has Chiron in the twelfth so I don´t think that the feeling of being connected to everything at a deep level comes easily to her. But I believe that she can use that brilliant and very intutive mind of hers and her imagination as tools to heal. My brain can believe in my imagination more easily because of my neptunian nature. I can use that fact as a tool to do some serious inner child work. In order to do that one needs to connect to inner repressed emotions. She may not be very prone to doing that. In my younger days when I wanted to escape from myself, my inner chaos was mirrored back to me through other people. The more I am connected to myself, the more I get to experience transits within me instead. I can work with the energy more directly instead of experiencing a lot of drama in order to trigger the emotions I am meant to deal with. I do not project as much. If I meet someone who affects me I am able to understand what the person is meant to teach me rather quickly and I work with myself instead of trying to change the person.

It is possible to become more self-confident, stronger, happier and to find better people. Instead of waiting for the world to improve and feel stuck in a state of powerlessness and victimhood, it is a good idea to focus on self-improvement, self-healing and on finding and connecting to good people. I personally find it difficult to find the kind of love that is my ideal. The world is not as evolved as I need it to be. I am disappointed in people for being like they are but I don´t think about it all of the time, I focus mainly on improving myself and when I do that I see gradual improvements in my life. By looking at the entire chart I imagine that she may feel unlovable and it can be difficult to see the love she receives since the world is not evolved enough in order to give her love at the evolved level she desires to be loved. She also has Moon in Pisces which creates even more sensitivity.

It is complicated to be able to sense other people as well as she can and to be able to differentiate between what belongs to her and what belongs to other people. I can suddenly feel an intensely negative emotion while I am interacting with someone without knowing if it is something that was triggered within me or if I am simply feeling what that person is experiencing. It gets easier with age and experience to know what is happening but it is complicated. Your daughter’s mercury is sensitive as well to other people´s minds and thoughts.

Self-cutting can be a way to try to control and numb emotions and it can be a cry for help. The problem is that if she creates walls and if she is trapped within a prison of her own making, others cannot force themselves through those walls. That adds to the feeling that no one cares enough about her and that no one helps her. It´s like with the princesses in fairy tales. Princesses in fairy tales can be locked up in a prison or poisoned and they wait passively. They feel powerless to free themselves. They want a hero to love them unconditionally and they want the hero to be prepared to do anything in order to save them. But if it is a prison you have made yourself or if you are poisoned by your own negative emotions and beliefs about yourself it is very difficult for people to do that. In order to be saved you need to let other people help you save yourself. You need to meet them halfway and work intensely.

It is also a fact that this world is very poorly skilled at supporting and guiding sensitive people. People with walls around them often sense when someone is not able to truly see and understand them and then they don´t see the use in dropping their walls. They don´t even give the person a chance to try to give whatever the person may be capable of giving. Perhaps your daughter could learn about how to deal with her sensitivity and later on she can help people or somehow share info about methods that are helpful. It would be great if it would be possible to find a therapist who is sensitive and evolved, someone she would look up to and trust. Someone who she thinks understands life better than her instead of the opposite. Otherwise she could perhaps find some guru like figure on the internet or find some info on the internet or in books about how to deal with her problems. She needs guidance and she needs to feel that there is someone who can see her and understand her.

It is easy to be upset with the world for not having the capacity to deal with sensitive people. But it is only the sensitive people who are able to understand what is needed so it is kind of their responsibility to create those methods and arrange the right kinds of treatments and guidance. It is also important for us all to understand that no one can save us from ourselves and that no one can do the work that needs to be done for us. They can merely stand by our side and love us in the best way they can and perhaps guide us if they have the right kind of knowledge in order to do that.

I do not know if my thoughts are correct, I simply share info based on what I have read and experienced. I have Mercury conjunct Chiron as well and I know someone with harsh aspects between Sun, Moon, Saturn and Pluto and I can share my thoughts about that as well.

Btw, have you noticed that she has Lilith conjunct IC?

your awesome for sharing al this . Really grateful. I have a bit of Neptune conjunt ascendant too . trine my pluto/mars /Uranus conjunction. (my chart is on my page if you want a quick look. ) .i can relate to what your saying. i also have tinitis and it drives me insane... ! i've been using acupressure. points to help. If my daughter could understand , that i'm also an sensitive Psychic energy sponge , she would know i feel her every pain, thought
and emotion, she would not feel so alone. I meditate a lot to balance the chakras . I'm a Reiki healer. The last time I did Reiki on her, she stared cutting again. She knows i can heal and is just rebelling. playing the victim in a way as you said. I was told to keep trying the reiki but she is even blocking healing energy from entering. I'll have to read more on Lilith conj ascendant. (our power has been out for 12 hours) i may have to get back to you.in a while... Namaste GF

Luney

My opinion is that we have absolutely no control over birth and death. This is entirely in His hands. We can talk ourselves into believing that we could have an elective C-section, etc., or say that we were working until the last minute and so the child came earlier than due, but all that is already ordained. These are just mere excuses because a human being needs to 'understand' and something to grasp through which it can clarify to itself why that happened what happened. Excuses and explanations serve just that purpose.

Long story short, you do not need to blame yourself because she has some lessons to learn in this life, and, if things were all going smoothly, would she even have those lessons to learn? No. She would be partying away. There is a purpose behind this why I thought that momentarily.everything, as Hinduism clearly says. I can highly recommend The Bhagavad Gita. Gave me a completely new understanding of life.

Thanks for clearing my thoughts. I would love to read the book. I could do with better understanding..trying to change the course of someone's purpose in life does seem rediculous.. Yes it is in his hands. He is the maker. It is the soul of the child that chooses the mother to enter the world at a particular time. that's what I have usually believed.. Is that what the Bhagavad Gita says?

Luney

Neptune on the Asc., on the negative side, can also make one can get addicted to things (usually drugs and alcohol), so one needs to harness that energy for something positive.

Yes I know she has a taste for alcohol. like me , Neptune on the ascendant 12th house combust. argg! i don't drink anymore, but I use too breakfast lunch and dinner...I haven't seen her take drugs yet, I think she'll try anything to ease the pain. I'm not against drugs. I think they play their purpose in moderation.
If she can have a drink in moderation to help her nerves.. I don't mind... but I'd hate to see her become an alcoholic. I want to help her start her healing process..I've got a lot of work to do... I really think this Astrology Scrap book of her will be great. It will be like her meeting herself. she will love to know the good Psychic stuff.. If you can think of any books that would be good to purchase for a beginner. Gosh, if she does love it, I'll pay for the proper course. . This might bring us together, Id love to astro with her! :love:

aquarius7000

Yes, instead indulging her bit by bit into spirituality and/or astrology would be far better than if she took to drugs or alcohol! Believe me you don't want her to even go close to drugs, let alone even try them!

As for Nep being combust, that doesn't happen. The outer planets are not overpowered by the Sun and are too far for combustion to happen.

Yes I know she has a taste for alcohol. like me , Neptune on the ascendant 12th house combust. argg! i don't drink anymore, but I use too breakfast lunch and dinner...I haven't seen her take drugs yet, I think she'll try anything to ease the pain. I'm not against drugs. I think they play their purpose in moderation.
If she can have a drink in moderation to help her nerves.. I don't mind... but I'd hate to see her become an alcoholic. I want to help her start her healing process..I've got a lot of work to do... I really think this Astrology Scrap book of her will be great. It will be like her meeting herself. she will love to know the good Psychic stuff.. If you can think of any books that would be good to purchase for a beginner. Gosh, if she does love it, I'll pay for the proper course. . This might bring us together, Id love to astro with her! :love:

Luney

Yes, instead indulging her bit by bit into spirituality and/or astrology would be far better than if she took to drugs or alcohol! Believe me you don't want her to even go close to drugs, let alone even try them!

As for Nep being combust, that doesn't happen. The outer planets are not overpowered by the Sun and are too far for combustion to happen.

This is why I feel strongly about acting now. Once she gets a taste of drugs, that will be the end of her. There will be no moderation with her.
It will be the full addiction by the looks of things.
As for Neptune combust, thanks for clearing that up, as I didn't feel a weak Neptune. I thought if this is weak, imagine what full strength would be like. So I'm getting the full blown effects of Sun/Neptune conjunction. I have to look at it more 3D. awesome thanks!