Wondering about Friend's Intentions...

Lately I've been very distrusting towards certain people and can't ever seem to shake the feeling. I'll even try and look upon situations with an objective approach and I'll still feel this certain manipulation brought upon others, specifically with a girl that I've known since high school.
I've never been close to this girl, because even when very young I sensed that I should not completely trust her. All of a sudden, five years later she's been befriending a few of my friends and I've even went out with her a few times to try and get to know her a little better and I STILL get a very unstable character from her. I've told my friends that I have a hard time believing her when it comes to some of the things she says, or REALLY believes. They tell me that they can definitely understand where I'm coming from, but that maybe I'm thinking too much into it... which I'm sure I am. :)
But, I figured I'd take an advanced astrologist's guidance upon the matter and see if somebody can make me think more kindly of her.
She has a Cancer Sun with Moon in Leo (very attention craving) and a cancer rising with also, Mars in Cancer. She definitely has a nurturing side, but maybe all these cancer signs points to the manipulation I'm getting from her. I've also seen an aspect that talked about the tendency for her to lie, I believe an aspect with Neptune.
If anyone can just give me a brief little excerpt about her just so that I can get the gist of her personality, I'd love it! I hate feeling negative about anyone and I don't know why I can't connect with this girl.

p.s. She also has a lot of planets in the 12th House which may also be the reasoning why I have a hard time getting to know her. I've attached her chart below. June 29, 1987 7:11 a.m. Dunnellon, Fl

Attachments

• daisy.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 30

kaminari

I have much experience with Cancer Suns & also Leo Moons, one with both. But this is the tip of the iceberg.

Generate a synastry chart for you both & try to interpret it.

But I suggest studying your own chart as much as possible, understand why you don't trust. Also, maybe she's not trustworthy. Can you see it in her chart?
You might also be misreading her. Cancers are a water sign & are often sensitive to the vibrations in their environment. They are also so sensitive that they need a tough shell for defense. Perhaps that's what you're seeing.

Yes, I've looked at our synastry together and it is actually quite decent, which is why I don't understand my distrust towards her... to an extent. Her Mercury is in opposition to her Neptune, which I've found to be mixing dreams and the actual truth. I guess she may fantasize about things and dream about them so much that it actually becomes real to her?
I've found that it is hard for me to ever trust people once I find out that they've lied about something, which she has-something very important. A few years ago she lied about somebody 'trying to rape her,' which I felt was just childish and could have put the other person in a very bad position. And this other person I've known to be a very sincere and genuine individual.
And also with having her moon in Leo, attention craving, it may make her want to 'exaggerate' situations, scenarios, feelings even further to feed her need to be noticed.
I try my hardest to accept everyone, even with their faults. But the reason why I'm so interested in getting to know the 'real' her is because she's getting involved with a very GOOD close friend of mine who has had their share of trauma and in this person's vulnerable state, I just don't want to see this person get 'swindled', as they say.
But thank you so much for your input. Greatly appreciated. :)

kaminari

You have some obvious 'connection' with her. What is it? Can you post your chart as well, interpret it, & then let others give you advice?

But my feeling is that she's not the problem. Perhaps she highlights stuff in you that you need to work out. Pardon my bluntness. What do you think?

Oh no! Please, by all means, be as blunt as you'd like. I'm always trying to understand not only others, but myself with a detached perspective, but it's hard for me sometimes. I have a very, subjective, personality. :)
I've even wondered if, perhaps, I'm jealous or envious of her in some ways, but I definitely know what that emotion feels like and it's very different from that. Anytime I'm around her I feel angry! And I get that feeling from her as well when being around ME. And she has even told me once that she's always been intimidated by me--which I didn't understand at all, because I felt as if people saw me as not even hurting a flea, haha. I don't understand it. In my entire life, I've never felt such strong emotions around somebody that I don't even really know. It's very peculiar. Though, you have me very interested in diving deeper into our synastry together...
I FOUND, which I think may be the underlying factor here-- a lot of Mars energy. Our Composite Mars is in the 1st House, which signifies fighting and conflict if our energies are not exposed outwardly. Mars is also conjunct the Ascendant which describes lots of 'ego energy.'
Mercury (planet of intellect) is square Neptune (planet of dreams) meaning that we may subtly lie to one another. And that is the biggie for me. I don't have this aspect with any of my friends, which may be the reason why I don't trust her. It's very new to me--this aspect. She also has this same aspect in her own chart, so maybe it brings her 'lying' out even further when she's around me. Maybe she feels as if she has to impress me? I try to make it so people feel comfortable at all times (I am very much a people person and love them). Maybe in some ways, I feel like I have to impress her?
I have attached our synastry together if you'd like to give me any more insight. You're doing a very good job in making me want to learn for myself... which is a good thing. :)

Attachments

• Synastry.pdf
    33.4 KB · Views: 21

kaminari

Study your synastry & get back to me in a few days. Tell us what the issues are & we will clarify things.

Last edited:
You are completely correct love. I don't love her and that's the problem. I am only skimming the surface of this beautiful art/science of astrology and need to uncover it's wisdom much further instead of being lazy and superficial about it--only wanting answers.
I will fo sho be researching a lot more and get back to you...

Much pardon~~

kaminari

I think this could be a problem:

Mars (hers) conjunct Moon (yours):

Moon conjunct Mars This is a difficult comparative aspect because the aggressiveness of Mars upsets and irritates the Moon, the Moon person's moodiness and sensitivity makes the Mars person impatient. In two really strong charts this aspect can produce constructive action in business, family and domestic affairs. It may produce a good deal of sexual attraction, but with no guarantee of compatibility. Mars is too apt to try to change the partner. This connection works best in circumstances when the Mars person is the Male and the Moon person is the female. However, in all cases this is a difficult combination for marriage, family relationships, or for people who live together, since it is likely to produce domestic disagreements.

And the Sun (yours) Uranus (hers) conjunction, but you have this in your natal chart, as well. This will be an ongoing challenge area for all of your relationships, romantic, business, friendships.

In synastry:

Sun conjunct Uranus This combination produces an interesting and unique relationship. Sudden, magnetic fascinations are common with individuals showing this aspect. There are many surprises, and events may be somewhat unpredictable. A strong sexual attraction is usually present. This can be a very exciting and adventurous relationship, but not one that is apt to be very stable unless there are other indicators of stability in the comparative analysis.

Sun conjunct Uranus in your natal chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/sun-conjunct-uranus.php

Best of luck on your journey.

Last edited:
:) Yes, I've read before about the Sun conjunct Uranus aspect with myself. I've always felt alone in much of my thinking about the 'ways of life' even within the context of my own family, much less my society. My family thinks I'm a bit bizarre for even being interested in 'the stars.' But, I try my best to understand everyone... truly, understand. I am very young (little girl turning 23) and have A LOT to learn about people, including myself. I am usually a very kind person, even though the topic I've posted doesn't make it out to be that way. I sincerely, genuinely, don't enjoy feeling antagonism toward anyone which is why I wanted 'answers' about this beautiful girl. I think, perhaps, I just need to be around her more often. Simply, get to know her, rather than just prancing around with her natal chart.
I truly believe in the wisdom of the stars, however. In fact, I'm fixated on it, but unfortunately, twas' never the best 'student' in class. So many things catch my attention that I want to learn EVERYTHING at once, but never get to really master anything.
And yes, at times she does come off as a bit strong (to me). It has to be the Sun conjunct Uranus that not only I have, but we have together that comes out. She comes from an orthodox family too, so maybe I try to rebel against her? But, I try to ponder this about everyone when I feel any anger or suspicion arise... overall, to my knowledge, has this person really done anything bad? And the answer, of course, is usually "no." :) And, that in itself makes me happy.
I'd love to get more acquainted with astrology, however. I know only the basic information about everyone's sun, moon, etc. and houses, but I still get confused on how it's all put together. I've been practicing 'aspects' and learning how to judge which aspects are more prominent in someone's chart by understanding the degrees and orbs, but I still get a wee bit stumped. And I can't even look upon 'transits' and 'progressions' yet. Much to learn~~~

kaminari

There's a lot to learn. But many will help you. If you're interested in a relationship, try making a Davison chart at astro.com. I'm researching these at the moment & they're really interesting. This will shed light on things. It definitely tends to show's the nature of your relationship.