will he pursue me for a relationship?

Misagem

Here goes: we communicated 2 days back and it was great hearing from him. I asked him to have lunch or dinner with me - not a date... just to see him. He declined based on the argument we had before Christmas and felt we should take time away from each other before getting too close again.
I then told him I will never ask to see him again... I am willing to walk away from this... will he pursue me for a relationship? - over almost 2 years, we have been known to drift apart until he comes running back. I want to move on, but somehow always weak for him.

Please correct me f I am incorrect.

I am venus and he is mars
Venus sextiles mars - the presence is there
I am in 12th house of fears?
Moon conjuncts Mars - what does this tell?

Also - Mars and Moon trine saturn - any significance?

I am not good at horary but the chart gives me a negative vibration.

He is about to find someone else?

tootsie

Hi Misagem, The sextile offers opportunity but isn't as strong as a trine. But, without any applying aspects to venus and mars I would say this would continue to be an on off deal. I'm just learning horary....maybe Archergirl could help us out.
Tootsie

hermetic

Look at the Moon - it is VOC here, suggesting nothing will change, in detriment.
I am not sure if Venus and Mars are separating or applying. My guess is separating - would point to meeting in a past, and drifting
Honestly, by the sound of it, your whole story, maybe it would be better for you simply not to see him anymore.
:)

Misagem

Thanks.

I think venus and mars are separating and moon conjuncts mars... also, if the mars mercury aspect mean he has someone else or will?
Moon VOC suggest a strong NO...

Ali

Total newbie at horary, but isn't the venus/mars sextile separating? Which would kinda mean that your recent meeting with him was definitive.

aquarius7000

Misagem said:
the moon is not VOC
Hi there,

The Moon is VOC, as Hermetic correctly suggested. It has long separated from its conjunction to Mercury, its last aspect, and the next aspect it will make will only be after changing signs. Hence VOC which means that nothing will come out of this situation/chart, or that things will not change.

:)aquarius7000

tikana

i have to agree with a No

1. moon is VOC to make things worse...
2. venus is in cadent - unable to do anything
3. mars is not interested even though there is a sextile... if mars was interested, then he would have had some reception with venus.. not seein gthat at all.

nope he wont!
very sad

Tik

Misagem

Here is a website that says that the Moon is not VOC based on an orb w/ the Aquarius planets.
http://www.horary.com/sward/Consids.html

Thanks Tik and Aquarius. I believe the planets are separating. I remember a year ago, I received a VOC chart for the same guy - it was saying boldly that we were over... 2 months later he came back... it's weird.

I want to date other men regardless :) ... so it's time for a break, even a definite break I won't mind.

tikana

Hi

VOC is not always nothing will happen...
usually you should get other confirmations

Moon is workable when it is in Pisces, Taurus and Cancer I think .. even when it is not making any aspect

cheers
T

Misagem

tikana said:
Hi

VOC is not always nothing will happen...
usually you should get other confirmations

Moon is workable when it is in Pisces, Taurus and Cancer I think .. even when it is not making any aspect

cheers
T

Thanks Tik... that moon is in later degrees of Capricorn... I do not find that workable. Even if the moon is not VOC - my planets are separating from his and he shows no reception... it's over.

barbh

Account Closed
No, the moon is not technically void here. We did a whole thread in this in the technique forum. It's quite interesting actually.

The moon is within orb of applying to conjunct Jupiter. The moon to Jup allowable orb is 10.3 degrees, so well within it here. The only thing is that in order for the moon to conjunct that Jup, it has to change signs, denoting a change of circumstance. Jupiter doesn't rule the quesited anyway, it rules the 8th and 12th.....the 8th could point to loss here.
The moon will then conjunct the Sun. Completely combust, unless we view the Sun as some sort of person, and since it rules your 5th, it could point to a new date/dude appearing after you let go (8th house) of this dude. Just one possibility of course.

The moon is in detriment in Cap as Tik pointed out, and as she moves into Aquarius she's still only slightly happier.

Perhaps a change of circumstance needs to happen before you really get that its over? (Jup ruling 8th house?) It also rules the 12th, which is where you sig is posited. Not sure what the 12th means here...

Mercury retrograde is about to sextile Venus, you, and then will translate from you to him, Mars. Mercury is most likely just the ruler of communication here, so it could point to you guys talking again. It hits you guys in 2 degrees, so maybe tomorrow?

I don't see you guys in a relationship here...you will likely talk to each other though. And then eventually a change of circumstance will happen. You know, we're not technically supposed to use Juno in horary, but it has given me results on one or two occasions. It's the next aspect of the moon, again across a sign barrier. Maybe its you who'll meet someone new....and then lose interest in this dude. :D Just a thought.......

barbh :)

Misagem

barbh said:
No, the moon is not technically void here. We did a whole thread in this in the technique forum. It's quite interesting actually.

The moon is within orb of applying to conjunct Jupiter. The moon to Jup allowable orb is 10.3 degrees, so well within it here. The only thing is that in order for the moon to conjunct that Jup, it has to change signs, denoting a change of circumstance. Jupiter doesn't rule the quesited anyway, it rules the 8th and 12th.....the 8th could point to loss here.
The moon will then conjunct the Sun. Completely combust, unless we view the Sun as some sort of person, and since it rules your 5th, it could point to a new date/dude appearing after you let go (8th house) of this dude. Just one possibility of course.

The moon is in detriment in Cap as Tik pointed out, and as she moves into Aquarius she's still only slightly happier.

Perhaps a change of circumstance needs to happen before you really get that its over? (Jup ruling 8th house?) It also rules the 12th, which is where you sig is posited. Not sure what the 12th means here...

Mercury retrograde is about to sextile Venus, you, and then will translate from you to him, Mars. Mercury is most likely just the ruler of communication here, so it could point to you guys talking again. It hits you guys in 2 degrees, so maybe tomorrow?

I don't see you guys in a relationship here...you will likely talk to each other though. And then eventually a change of circumstance will happen. You know, we're not technically supposed to use Juno in horary, but it has given me results on one or two occasions. It's the next aspect of the moon, again across a sign barrier. Maybe its you who'll meet someone new....and then lose interest in this dude. :D Just a thought.......

barbh :)

Wow, thanks Barbh... you live in Canada too :)

I read it was not VOC based on the degrees... this chart is tough to see with all those planets in one house. I viewed the aspects pdf file and it doesn't look VOC... quite a tricky one.

I am already looking... this eclipse did something strange to me and with mercury R - I had to go back on this issue maybe just to move forward correctly.

I learn so much every time I cast a chart!

At the end of it all - I need to change my path because I cannot make him change his... I learn a lot about myself and what I need to adjust in terms of partnership... learning to let go is one and knowledge produces growth.

Misagem

I had to re-visit and thank you all for the feedback.

Tikana, you were always right when you said "No"... in every post I made in regards to the one fellow. I have made threads on him from 2008 - 2009.

barbh - you were 100% correct in your details.

Here is the outcome for anyone who wants to research my history of questions.

He did email me about 2 months after this post. He then called out of the blue to talk and maybe have dinner...
The reason he called - He found out that I had entered a relationship in March 2009.
I believe he must of called to confirm or try to see if I will string to him like before... that did not happen!
I spoke to him and did not feel anything, no interest... NON... :biggrin: God it felt great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He offered me his new number and asked that we keep in touch... I have not contacted him since.

The man I entered a relationship with in March 2009, asked me to marry him in July 2009... We got married on December 29 2009. He made me feel loved and even with my heart on guard, I knew he was the one.
Never once have I felt I came last, never once has he ignored me or disrespected me. His family loves me and can see that I am a loyal woman with lots of love to offer - my family loves him because he is decent and intelligent... we communicate well... I can tell him anything and he tells me everything. Marriage is a lot of work and I am happy that I have experienced heart breaks and now I can appreciate all the happiness I feel with my Husband

So, the past man did not pursue me for a relationship... a new man pursued me for marriage... I won :biggrin: at last.

Thank you all for guidance and for your intelligence... thank you

misskitty

I'm so happy for you misagem!! Congratulations and thanks so much for the update! I dis not see this post back then as I wasn't into horary yet, but I would have agreed that the moon was not voc. It isn't VOC if it is within orb of another aspect. But, it did have to change signs before the aspect completes, suggesting something about the situation must change. Jupiter in my experience usually means communication of some kind. So what changed is that your situation changed when you met your husband, and THEN your old guy contacted you. :) I'm so glad to hear you are happily married to someone who values you and thanks again for the update!

misskitty

Just read barbh's entire response. Wow!! That is pretty amazing barbh! Congrats on such a great reading! This particular horary is an excellent learning tool.

Misagem

I'm so happy for you misagem!! Congratulations and thanks so much for the update! I dis not see this post back then as I wasn't into horary yet, but I would have agreed that the moon was not voc. It isn't VOC if it is within orb of another aspect. But, it did have to change signs before the aspect completes, suggesting something about the situation must change. Jupiter in my experience usually means communication of some kind. So what changed is that your situation changed when you met your husband, and THEN your old guy contacted you. :) I'm so glad to hear you are happily married to someone who values you and thanks again for the update!

Thank you misskitty! I am in awe at the outcome and revising the feed backs sends shivers in my skin at how accurate many of them were.

Thank you