Arsenal - Frankfurt Horary

Hi everybody

I want to apply astrology. I have heard a lot from my mother who has been working with it for decades. I myself study psychology and am interested in sports. As I have seen on a page of fensi88, there is also the idea that you create your own horary horoscope to answer a question. About an hour ago I asked fensi88 what he thinks about this match but of course it won't be published because I can't contribute an astrological context. Maybe somebody can help me to say how I have to proceed now when I have created the horoscope for my question?

That would be a big help.

Screenshot_2019-11-28 Free Chart - Astrodienst.jpg

Osamenor

Staff member
About an hour ago I asked fensi88 what he thinks about this match but of course it won't be published because I can't contribute an astrological context.

Herreinsch3,

When you post as a new member, you get a message telling you that your post is going to moderation. Apparently, you didn't read that message. Posts that go to moderation do not appear til a moderator has approved them, and that happens whenever a moderator is next available--no set schedule. We only approve posts that follow the forum rules, so if the same post is made more than once, only one gets approved (cross posting is not allowed), and it must be in the correct forum, or we move it there before approving.

Forum rules require all horary questions to be posted in the horary section. They are not allowed anywhere else. For that reason, I moved your thread here from Sports Astrology (and deleted your duplicates of this topic).

Moderating,
Osamenor