aapc

i want to practice more.

im the one asking the question.

i looked at some past threads and some people used
saturn - querent
venus - fiancee
sun - the man
moon - the situation.

we want to see sun and venus aspecting, correct? there is nothing right now, but sun will be moving to gemini, so, cant it be assumed that this implies marriage in the future because at some point the sun will be conjuncting venus?
then, if we look at venus and the moon, although it is a square. both are connected to mercury...so answer is yes?

im not sure if i used the right significators...and, curious if anybody else sees anything, positive or negative.

ETA: some background...
he is a crush.
i found out about the engagement recently, at least, that is what i was told, they got engaged, which is shocking because they had broken up, and, she was (dont know if this continues) emotionally abusive toward him.
he started looking like a corpse after getting with her, and..it was found out that he started abusing a particular substance...
after they broke up, he started looking healthy again...
now, i was shown a picture of them together, and, he is looking like a ghost again...
some friends say that she is the one supplying him, or, maybe this is his way to cope...because for sure, she is not using it. when he was with her, he always looked jittery, afraid...with the head down.
anyways. just giving you some background as to how pathetic this is.
i decided to do the horary after having a 'seriously? he is going to marry her' moment....

im just...speechless. but, plenty of women marry unstable men, so..i shouldnt be that surprised.
he is a good person, but spineless. [FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]and, he is going to ***** himself up.
maybe it is not so bad that nothing happened between us.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
since he is a crush, should i use 5h? i think im getting more confused.

chart:

astro_2gw_06_event_hr2205049870_zps85d8958c.png

Last edited: