Uranus-Pluto Square Impact on Vocation

!4C

Does anyone have a good example of the effects of this transit on vocation so far?

I can think of many interpretations of uranus in aries and pluto in capricorn. However, the conflict between them really narrows it down. It seems like it should be interpreted as deconstruction phase, rather than immediate positive change.

Any positive result will not likely be seen until the square conflict begins to dissipate after 2015. That would certainly impact my career expectations over the next few years. I would hate to make a big change now if everything is yet to be upended in mundane sense. Then I might have to go through a second taxing career change due to unforeseen events. Until this cycle is over, I'm not sure if proactive change is futile. Is it a process meant to guide people by smacking them around for 3-5 years? Or is it a long mind conditioning process meant to prep people to make changes after it is over?

It's a timing issue that concerns me. I really hate these long, stressful transits from the outer planets. I don't think I have the patience to wait for the outcome. I want to get it over with now.

Blackempress

Count me in on this. I've had Pluto Transit my 10th & it's Killing me to the max now. I do thank Uranus for 'waking' my sun but the Pluto-Opp-Sun has pulled to the deepest core of the Underworld. I'm glad in a way but professionally damaged. Despite Uranus shaking my grounds badly I managed to survive my job but it's stagnant phase while there's a constant need to Move into another direction altogether.
I feel your fears that there will be more frustration than progress in the next 3-5 years of this #$%@! It seems like the solution SHOULD be around but despite all the work, it's just empty fluff. :sad:

gen6k

this is hitting my 10th and 6th.

yes its changing my output accordingly. it is hard to take control of the energy, and there are doubts. self-image is changing. frame of reference is volatile.

this is some powerful energy. its perhaps turning many people under 24-25 on to bisexuality or homosexuality.

it seems that when people were around 18 no one was gay or bi, but now it seems like every girl is bi.

the energy is automatic for me. it just comes and my head becomes tense. its also continuous in that its trying to break down old structures within my structures.

i cant tell if my process is correct or not, it ranges from desolation and completion as well as others possible criticisms of it. its like a transvaluation of what is good and bad or possible and not possible within working structures. that is why its hard to control its like "is this right should i do this?" "arent i go going straight for what is not supposed to happen"

Last edited:

Claire19

Uranus Pluto are outer planets but need to aspect personal ones to have an effect that you notice. If they are connected to the 10th house then that is your vocation. You need to load a chart before I can comment further.

The outer planet transits are necessary and as they are slow moving we have time to adjust or in some cases pass over. What we dont accept and deal with consciously the Universe will make sure that what is to happen, happens. The more aware we are the less stressful it all is. We all have bad times and huge life changes, that is the nature of life on this planet and we have chosen it.

!4C

Uranus was squaring my ascendant ruler (moon) the past year. I've been dying for change but it seems that uranus itself has created some roadblocks instead of springing me to freedom. The recent november 13 eclipse was exactly conjunct my natal north node, but saturn was also exactly conjunct my natal uranus in 4th. That suggests change will not be immediate.

I've noticed the lunar node synodic cycle has strongly correlated to my life cycle. The half cycle, the quarter cycle, and the eighth cycle are all indicators. Usually I start longing for some type of change at the end of the eighth. If there is no change from the eighth, I will be almost reckless for change by the end of the quarter cycle.

My second lunar node return will be hitting in februaury at the same time transiting uranus will be crossing my MC for the first time. I hope this is a good sign.

The other dilemma is that I don't really have an solid idea of what I want to do next. The plan was to start fishing for opportunities based on some ideas I have, I've been lucky with this approach in the past. It seems that with pluto being in my 6th house for an entire half lunar node cycle, I should find a way to benefit from pluto in capricorn theme.