My natal chart is painfully aligned with transiting outer planets

!4C

1) My first suspicion was Neptune square my natal sun/merc conjunction. This can create the bizarre experiences that defy all logic and probability, but for what purpose? What do I do about it? It’s something like a 5 year transit!! Now I know how people go crazy.
2) Pluto entered my 6th house and sign of Capricorn around the beginning of this curse. More recently it has been conjunct my progressed sun and opposite my mars/moon conjunction. Maybe it is Pluto that is trying to ruin everything I do. Again, I don’t know why. I already do plutonian things and even these are cursed. So how do I work with it?
3) Over the last year, Saturn has been conjunct my IC planets. I defiantly feel the depression and disappointment, but I don’t think Saturn is to blame for the curse. It’s more like an indication of the consequences.
4) In the coming years, Uranus will be conjunct my MC while Pluto will be T-square my MC/IC axis. I don’t know what this indicates, but has to be very significant. Maybe my fate is closely linked to universal upheaval at this time. There is no doubt that the Uranus Pluto square is going to turn the world upside down in the next 4 years.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

ptolomy

For me the most obvious transit that is bound to be difficult is the transiting Pluto in the 6th opposition your natal moon in the 12th and square your natal Pluto conjunct Venus.
As you mention work as the main issue (Pluto transiting the 6th) and in your natal chart the moon and Pluto are square,and as this period is the 1st time that Pluto has had a chance to seriously challenge your natal moon since you were born it makes sense that its the Pluto transit where at least part of the problem lies.
Theoretically with the moon in the 12th and in such a sensitive sign as cancer you should have incredible empathy for other peoples feelings,its also a position that might make you susceptible to being a dreamer and a victim of secret enemies,also you may be prone to manipulating others emotionally or vice versa; others do that to you.The opposition of transiting Pluto to natal moon also suggests that there will be control issues that are mainly emotional in nature that are to do with relating and work.
Natal Neptune and Uranus have a better aspect relationship with your natal moon so even though they have hard transit aspects to your natal moon I would consider them secondary in importance to the Pluto transit.That doesn't mean that they are not significant.
Robert Hand appears to have the opinion that Pluto transiting the 6th can sometimes mean a period of dissatisfaction with your job,power struggles with bosses and possibly finding a new job by the time Pluto reaches your descendent.

1) My first suspicion was Neptune square my natal sun/merc conjunction. This can create the bizarre experiences that defy all logic and probability, but for what purpose? What do I do about it? It’s something like a 5 year transit!! Now I know how people go crazy.[ I don't think so, neptune is well of square aspect. astro.com use very wide orbs, for transits I use 1'approaching, 1'exact and 1' departing which is more mainstream]

Did you find you needed more sleep when square sun? where you daydream or fanatising more when square neptune? Were there mis-communications or readin too much between the lines going on?

2) Pluto entered my 6th house and sign of Capricorn around the beginning of this curse. More recently it has been conjunct my progressed sun and opposite my mars/moon conjunction. Maybe it is Pluto that is trying to ruin everything I do. Again, I don’t know why. I already do plutonian things and even these are cursed. So how do I work with it?

Now when T Pluto first opposed natal mars, were there any health issues or operations at all? was anyone testing your ego/actions, where your pride was involved? It could even have attracted violence.
Currently T Pluto is opp natal moon, setting off her aspects, which are natallyh challenged by square to venus (affecting your finances)

3) Over the last year, Saturn has been conjunct my IC planets. I defiantly feel the depression and disappointment, but I don’t think Saturn is to blame for the curse. It’s more like an indication of the consequences.
T saturn will 'set off' pluto's aspects again, which square moon/mars in 12th, so saturn square moon/mars suggests financial, domestic (moon) hardships. Saturn square is frustration of actions, delays, stop/go situations

4) In the coming years, Uranus will be conjunct my MC while Pluto will be T-square my MC/IC axis. I don’t know what this indicates, but has to be very significant. Maybe my fate is closely linked to universal upheaval at this time. There is no doubt that the Uranus Pluto square is going to turn the world upside down in the next 4 years
you seem to have quite a good understanding of your chart here..

the ruler of your MC Aries/mars is retrograde (going backwards) posited in 12th conj moon. this suggests to me a bossy mother, and not beinng able to act in overt ways in early childhood. Possibly even sent to your room, thereby learning to act in certain ways, as it didn't bring results. Moon in 12th suggests not enough nurturance and a resentment towards mother, either smother loved or neglected. Pluto conj IC and square moon further supports a domineering, controlling parent who poss used emotional manipulation tactics.

Career options are assessed by MC any planets conjunct, where the ruler of MC is placed, it’s aspects, then 2nd house ‘how you earn your money’ and planets there, ruler of cusp and where it’s placed, then 6th house of ‘type of work you do’ any planets there and how they are aspected.

Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

Ruler of 10th house in 12th house

Your professional success is related to your ability to serve others behind the scenes. Your profession is likely to be performed behind closed doors or in private. This position favors professions that require power behind the throne; that is to say that you make suggestions or decisions without conferring with the public. Activities linked to secret information, medicine or investigations would be very favorable.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Twelfth House
Your main career may have an element of working behind-the- scenes or could have some other kind of hidden quality to it.
Your career may involve working in large public institutions or helping other people altruistically. It might even be connected to the psychological fields. Some of your personal power is not readily perceived by other people, or you may just prefer to keep it to yourself.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr10

your creative ability is shown by 5th house planets namely 3planets mercury,sun and Neptune.
your North Node in scorpio would be 4th house (Equal house ) and scorpio is all about transformation, becoming less materialistic (taurus SN) and finding something that is 'deep and meaningful' (scorpio) for family members/yourself included. In placidus 5th house suggests your children, romance and self employment. Whether you can make a hobby out of your creativity, only time and perseverence will tell.

Having Jupiter conj MC and trine neptune in 5th works well these two planets get along ok. Any jupiter 9th house matters could also appeal, ie: legal matters, which would fit with your jupiter opp pluto aspect, espec family law. Travel, higher education, philosophy, religion and of course long distance travel.

currently prog sun and t pluto are conj. Now Leo/sun rules 2nd house of how your earn your money and Saggi/jupiter rules 6th and mars rules MC. although these three don't make any aspects, ruler of 2nd is placed in 5th. So you could earn money with 5th house matters. Jupiter ruling 6th and conj MC is good and links to again 9th house issues and foreigners, or working with foreigners

pluto square mars is 10' orb and to wide for me, I tend to reduce the ratio of orbs on astro to 85% to what's more in line with mainstream, common practices.
your chart lacks the energy of earth element, but by progression and transit this is becoming necessary to 'take onboard the matters'​

prog sun opp natal moon brings other 'internatl issues' to deal with.

Progressed Sun square or opposition Moon You may find that your intentions and your feelings are not quite on the same wavelength for the moment, which can make you seem unsure of yourself. This may be because you are getting mixed signals from the players around you, so you have to throw one way and catch in another. Or it may be issues inside that are stewing a bit until you readjust your external situation.
http://cafeastrology.com/progressedplanetsaspects.html

Unfortunately, T Saturn has not quite finished with your yet, as it is fast approaching a conjunction with natal venus. Now T Saturn hard aspects to moon and venus (for me at least) have broken relationships, kept me short of money and withdrawing socially. Saturn conj IC suggests taking on more responsibilities towards family members
Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place.

Next milestone will be T Uranus when it gets to 5/6' aries it will square your moon/mars in 12th. Again this can suggest a break in relationships AND domestic set ups

Originally Posted by astrologer50
Next milestone will be T Uranus when it gets to 5/6' aries it will square your moon/mars in 12th. Again this can suggest a break in relationships AND domestic set ups

Then Uranus will cross my MC. I'm a little nervous about this one because of the square to t-Pluto. It seems like I could be part of tragic world events.

I don't expect you will consciously experience the outers clashing, what is important is the Uranus conj MC and square moon/mars.

When T Uranus hit my MC my first marriage started breaking down, same time T Pluto opp Moon. On the Retrograde hit of Uranus I filed for divorce, first hit spoke to solicitor, but reconciled til next hit...

Originally Posted by astrologer50
the ruler of your MC Aries/mars is retrograde (going backwards) posited in 12th conj moon. this suggests to me a bossy mother, and not beinng able to act in overt ways in early childhood. Possibly even sent to your room, thereby learning to act in certain ways, as it didn't bring results. Moon in 12th suggests not enough nurturance and a resentment towards mother, either smother loved or neglected. Pluto conj IC and square moon further supports a domineering, controlling parent who poss used emotional manipulation tactics.

Actually I have perfect synastry with my scorpio parents, but my mother is overly protective of everyone in the family. She has cancer AC and mars at the top of her chart, the only one in the top half!

So was it smother loved?

Funny that my Saturn return was breeze. Everyone talks like it is such a challenge, but it was nothing like what I'm going through now
that's due to your saturn being well aspected, with only one challenge that's saturn square uranus (which is generational) but suggests wanting to do somthing unusual (uranus) in a structured way (saturn) or vice versa..

Then Uranus will cross my MC. I'm a little nervous about this one because of the square to t-Pluto. It seems like I could be part of tragic world events.
Uranus conj MC will be very personal, in fact when I had t uranus conj MC my marriage broke down, it could also suggest disruptions with work,career.

1) Did Uranus form a stressful aspect to your descendant, or was it strictly a home breakup from the IC transit?

2) How do you philosophically perceive the change? Was the whole development necessary or just change for the sake of change? It seems that nature is driven by the later. Energy must flow, which is achieved by transformation. There doesn't need to be rational reason for it. That is part of my problem here. I wish there was a good reason for what has been going on, but I have to be truthful to my self.

BTW, I forgot to thank you for the input. I was little fatigued writing the last post.
it wasn't philosophicall T Uranus con MC it was very personal. I wasn't working but full time mother with young children. T Pluto opp moon was also very painful...

I perceived the change as 'disrupitve' loss of status, loss of finances obviously. T pluto opp Aries moon, is (trad wise) a sort of mutual reception, even though painful, it's soooo long ago now, I think any event like this is bound to change a person, but having Aquarius Asc and aries moon, I'm a very independant person anyway. If in someone else's chart they don't have anything prominent in Aquarius,Aries or Saggi (plus I have Saggi MC) then they may have been more drained emotionally by it all...