How Einsteins Theory of Relativity proved the Immortality of the Soul.

piercethevale

E = MC2. In this brief equation Einstein said that Matter, M, is composed of essentially Light and Energy.
This equation also led to the theory and development of the Atomic Bomb and the theory of time travel.
By the above formula it is extrapolated somehow that if you could take off from this Planet in a space ship and achieve the Speed of Light then for every 'X' amount of years you travelled you would travel 'X' x 'Y' number of years into the future. I can't recall what the ratio is or if any Scientist can give one but it was something like 20 or 200 to 1 when I first heard this stuff.
So if you travel the 'Speed of Light' and you go FORWARD in time then how would one go backwards into time.
The answer is: "as all actions have an opposite and equal re-action",You slow Light down to your speed.
Did anyone notice the page 10 news item, back around Feb. 2003, that announced that American Gov't scientists were excited to have finally achieved slowing light down in a specially constructed chamber filled with exotic gases.
Apparently this experiment had been attempted for a number of years without success at no little expense....[yeah, I wondered ,"What the Hell could THEY be up to now"??!!].
[Also, THEY are presently attempting to create 'Black Holes' in tunnnels beneath the Swiss Alps presently...Man, you got to keep an eye on THEM!...they think THEY can control these things...the key work here is ''THINK" as in "SURMISE" or "HYPOTHESIZE"].
Now I'd like to bring up the concept of what happens at the speed of light squared...the C2 of E = MC2.
At that Speed Light Laps itself...that is light will eventually catch up to the first ray of light ever emitted and thus laps itself or loops...yep, just like NASCAR... [See Mobius strip and/or the icon for infinity].

At that point the past, present and future become ONE in that light. That is the speed of thought... the Speed one achieves in Astral projection into the Eternal Light that is one with the Holy Word...the OM.
This is the Light that cannont exist in our Universe and thus the Creator gave us two lesser forms of Light that can exist in our physical universe...the Sun and the Moon...his two Luminaries to rule side by side. [You see?...time is an illusion, that is a phenomena, created by the speed of light]
Anyways,back to Einsteins equation: ...If physical life is Matter, 'M'...then it, Life, is equal to...by algebraic equation; ... M = E/C2...i.e. Life is equal to Energy divided by the Speed of Light squared...or i.e. Life = Energy / OM [I'd like to use the icon for the Anhk and the OM in Sanskrit here but can't].
So, if Life is composed of Gods Eternal Light and Word...then what is the Energy???

Answer...LOVE is the Energy... God took his Love and divided it by his Eternal Light and created Life....a very simplistic analogy but nonetheless accurate and true.

Thus as Einstein said Matter cannot be destroyed only converted to Light and Energy...then the reverse is true for both Light and Energy...they cannot be destroyed...thus as you are 'Conscious' Light & Energy you cannot be destroyed...you are eternal in essence...only impermeable and changable in form.

...ps, I usually try to refer to God in the neutral gender but it is rather impossible to when utilizing such analogies as the above...I apologize to anyone who may be offended.

Last edited:

millionora

wow Piercethe Vale!!

That was pretty informative to say the least..

so my question is: according to this theory of immortality {which i personally believe}

is there a real Judgement day (Mother Earth comes to an end:( supposedly)? and if we believe there is, where does

all the matter go, if it were to change into forms of light and energy??

I know my thinking is a bit odd, but i am trying to piece many things together
and find the Truth if possible.

Love, Light, Truth!

Blessings!

Last edited:

piercethevale

millionora said:
wow Piercethe Vale!!

That was pretty informative to say the least..

so my question is: according to this theory of immortality {which i personally believe}

is there a real Judgement day (Mother Earth comes to an end:( supposedly)? and if we believe there is, where does

all the matter go, if it were to change into forms of light and energy??

I know my thinking is a bit odd, but i am trying to piece many things together
and find the Truth if possible.

Love, Light, Truth!

Blessings!

...as the Sabian for my M.C and Part of Fortune is one and the same, the 25th degree of Leo ...about a camel crossing a desert ... independence and self sufficiency and such...I ended up here, at 55 years of age, with a bunch of experiences I pretty much acquired on my own [ but not without divine guidence and assistance at times] and recently I was fortunate enough to finally be accepted by a living Guru, Sri Prabhu Ram Lal of the Sadhan Order of Yoga, thanks to the intercession of a member of your forum whom is also a member at the astrodienst forum...he lives in Northern India and He also intoduced me to your forum here.
I know there is everlasting life. I know that we re-incarnate. I believe in Khrishna, Rama, Buddha and Yeshua [Jesus of Nazareth]...I believe in the readings of Edgar Cayce and I believe in Karma...that's about all I can tell you.
Jan 30 p.s.... [because that's about all I really know...that and prayer or mantra works...of course you get out of it what you put into it...I can tell you that there are entities ready to assist you...call them Angels, Devas, Light Entitities or what you will...read the posts I put in the 'People Who Experience the Occult' thread for more on that...I've seen them, interacted with them and I wouldn't be here today if not for them! I also believe our Creator Loves Us!]
Eternal Light & Love, Dave M....ptv

Last edited:

freedomlover

So, if Life is composed of Gods Eternal Light and Word...then what is the Energy???

Answer...LOVE is the Energy... God took his Love and divided it by his Eternal Light and created Life....a very simplistic analogy but nonetheless accurate and true.

I guess this explains why there is power released when one speaks the truth -
(The Word) in Love (Pure Energy)?:rolleyes:

piercethevale

freedomlover said:
I guess this explains why there is power released when one speaks the truth -
(The Word) in Love (Pure Energy)?:rolleyes:

...Vedic Science has a word for it, 'MATRIKASHAKTI' !

[From Rudhyars' book "An Astrological Mandalla", Part 3, Chapter 1] "...In the words of Subba Row, this means 'literally the force or power of letters or speech , or music, The whole of the ancient Mantra Shastra has this force or power in all its manifestations for its subject matter. The power of the Word which Jesus Christ speaks of is a manifestation of this shakti. The influence of music is one of its ordinary manifestations. The power of the mirific ineffable Name is the crown of this Shakti'.
The Word-in-the beginning [Gospel of St. John] is the gerninating seed-a seed which was the product of the previous cosmic cycle and which is sown in a new field of Space, creating the matrix for a new universe [thus Matrika-shakti]. A creative word or tone, a mantra, produces, as it were, a new field of Space in which a new spiritual Impulse can have its germinal beginning. At the sociocultural leval, this power of the creative wod refers to the symbol realising utterances and acts of 'seed men' in whom a cycle reaches its own omega state."

...OM TAT SAT OM [May Gods Truth Be made Manifest]

natasa812

As far for the Switcheland experiment, I don`t miss a single documentary about it - the newest ``news`` are that there is anti - matter. We - humans are built up from matter but for each one of us there is also another body called anti - matter which exists in another dimension (probably a Parallel Universe we did not discover yet).

Scientists are trying to make this anti - matter now and to discover one new electron.

As far for the Theory of Einstein - it comes in conflict with the Quantum theory prooving acctually that God exists and this ``conflict of theories`` is combating / disproving the modern physics.

Also, there are theories that claim that even an observation of the matter can affect the matter and that the thought has the power to affect it (in some countries this is called negative / positive energy or curse). It is interesting to see how this will manifest in Switcheland experiment. The above mentioned theory (this paragraph) is about some experiments that are carried out in Russia (they have a long tradition in those ``energy`` experiments - I was a little girl and I remember Russian alternative medicine called ``bioenergy`` - they traveled all over the Balkans and did some Seminars and healed people).

1. I hope my english is understandable
2. I admit that I don`t quite understand all of this theories
3. I HOPE THAT WE WILL FINALY PROOVE THE EXISTENCE OF THIS ``HIGHER ENERGY`` NO MATTER IF IT IS CALLED A THOUGHT OR POSITIVE THINKING OR WHATEVER...AND THAT HUMANITY WILL START A NEW AGE FOCUSING ON HEALING, BENEFIT AND BENEVOLENCE.

Last edited:

millionora

i think i smell the effects of the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction here...with this thread being revived again.....very nice indeed...you gotta love the Stars....

Love,light,truth

Blessings.

piercethevale

natasa812 said:
As far for the Switcheland experiment, I don`t miss a single documentary about it - the newest ``news`` are that there is anti - matter. We - humans are built up from matter but for each one of us there is also another body called anti - matter which exists in another dimension (probably a Parallel Universe we did not discover yet).

Scientists are trying to make this anti - matter now and to discover one new electron.

As far for the Theory of Einstein - it comes in conflict with the Quantum theory prooving acctually that God exists and this ``conflict of theories`` is combating / disproving the modern physics.

Also, there are theories that claim that even an observation of the matter can affect the matter and that the thought has the power to affect it (in some countries this is called negative / positive energy or curse). It is interesting to see how this will manifest in Switcheland experiment. The above mentioned theory (this paragraph) is about some experiments that are carried out in Russia (they have a long tradition in those ``energy`` experiments - I was a little girl and I remember Russian alternative medicine called ``bioenergy`` - they traveled all over the Balkans and did some Seminars and healed people).

1. I hope my english is understandable
2. I admit that I don`t quite understand all of this theories
3. I HOPE THAT WE WILL FINALY PROOVE THE EXISTENCE OF THIS ``HIGHER ENERGY`` NO MATTER IF IT IS CALLED A THOUGHT OR POSITIVE THINKING OR WHATEVER...AND THAT HUMANITY WILL START A NEW AGE FOCUSING ON HEALING, BENEFIT AND BENEVOLENCE.

Hi Natasa. Yes, a few years back some scientists proved that a watched pot of water will reach boiling point slower than one that isn't observed.
There are many things unexplained in physics...what Stephen Hawkings and his group are doing in the subterranean below the Swiss Alps is an attempt to create a 'Black Hole' and control it...a very dangerous and risky proposition...they don't know what they are messing with...could be the disaster everone is picking up on for 2012..."shudder".
Back in the 1940s the fellows involved with creating the Atomic Bomb weren't sure if it would create a chain reaction that would destroy the world if it was detonated...they set one off anyways...??!!??
The only real application of a 'Black Hole' is to annihilate light..."WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!???!!!"

Last edited:

GreenMist

Banned
"The only real application of a 'Black Hole' is to annihilate light..."WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!???!!!" "

Well, I don't think a black hole will annihilate light.. bear with me, I am pretty ignorant of physics.

I think black holes are made of a substance called "dark matter" of which 95% of the universe is made of. I also suspect that it is a Black hole which a soul travels through to reach the light after death of the body.

samsum78

Light does not escape black holes. However what is interesting about black holes is they emit radiation so approximately 5-10% of the energy is emitted by radiation according to E=MC2

alternativebeliefs

"The only real application of a 'Black Hole' is to annihilate light..."WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!???!!!" "

Well, I don't think a black hole will annihilate light.. bear with me, I am pretty ignorant of physics.

I think black holes are made of a substance called "dark matter" of which 95% of the universe is made of. I also suspect that it is a Black hole which a soul travels through to reach the light after death of the body.

Nobody really knows exactly what's happening inside a black hole, it may well contain dark matter.

Light cannot escape from black hole because the speed at which matter is drawn into a black hole, by virtue of it's gravitational pull, exceeds the speed of light.

piercethevale

Howdy, I now realize the word "annihilate" is somewhat innaccurate in regards to what occurs...I probably should have used the term "negates" or "subtracts" light as to it's relationship with the rest of the universe...a 'Black Hole' sort of "imprisons" it.

Awakened_Pisces

I'm no expert or knowledgable about physics but I have a philosophy I think holds true: There is Light within Darkness, and Darkness within Light.

Basically Yin-Yang are one with the other.

HeyPlayGirl

hey my part of fortune and midheaven are both 3 degrees in leo, similar to yours :happy:
anyway, i believe everything spiritual can be explained by science, ghosts, spirits, the breath of life. all of it. thats' why it boggles my mind when people are so "religious" that they refuse medicine or medical procedures, don't they know that is the higher power's way of saving lives? he's nto going to do some dramatic light beam/praying/angel descending scene. it's done with doctors, so medicine is the science god gave us to understand our health, astrology is the science god gave us to understand our life circumstances&luck, and the theory of relativity is the equation god gave us to understand our eternal souls and time. i easily equate science/religion/spirituality together, but i'm a virgo so i need facts and statistics for everything including the supernatural haha :wink:
(btw i'm aware your intelligent post and my mediocre comment are in 2 diff leagues!)

...as the Sabian for my M.C and Part of Fortune is one and the same, the 25th degree of Leo ...about a camel crossing a desert ... independence and self sufficiency and such...I ended up here, at 55 years of age, with a bunch of experiences I pretty much acquired on my own [ but not without divine guidence and assistance at times] and recently I was fortunate enough to finally be accepted by a living Guru, Sri Prabhu Ram Lal of the Sadhan Order of Yoga, thanks to the intercession of a member of your forum whom is also a member at the astrodienst forum...he lives in Northern India and He also intoduced me to your forum here.
I know there is everlasting life. I know that we re-incarnate. I believe in Khrishna, Rama, Buddha and Yeshua [Jesus of Nazareth]...I believe in the readings of Edgar Cayce and I believe in Karma...that's about all I can tell you.
Jan 30 p.s.... [because that's about all I really know...that and prayer or mantra works...of course you get out of it what you put into it...I can tell you that there are entities ready to assist you...call them Angels, Devas, Light Entitities or what you will...read the posts I put in the 'People Who Experience the Occult' thread for more on that...I've seen them, interacted with them and I wouldn't be here today if not for them! I also believe our Creator Loves Us!]
Eternal Light & Love, Dave M....ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Hey, here's something that has tossed around in my mind for awhile.
They say the universe is expanding...but expanding into where?
If everything was created in the beginning, as many a different 'Genesis' tale is told by different cultures/creeds...the I believe the universe was born at it's limit and that all available area of space was within that limit. Thus this expansion that some scientists say they have observed is nothing more than an illusion. See, I believe for every micron of space that appears to be gained is off set by an equal amount of space that is condensed by effects of a "Black Hole"...I mean, think about...esp those of you with some Vedic or Buddhist background/understanding...it makes some sense.

...also it is curious about what one of you said about Light within darkness...I know many Swamis and yogis whom wear White to signify "The giving of 'The Light' "...and of some that wear black to retain more light within themselves for power or other benifits attributed to the grace of The Light...curious indeed.

piercethevale

...and now that I think about it wouldn't a man made black hole carried within spacecraft become some sort of condenser of space around it and allow said craft to travel far greater distances in the same amout of time...sort of like "Star Treks, Warp Drive"...maybe that's what they are attempting in the bowels of those Mts. in Switzerland...i.e figuring out how to create a black hole and contain it!

...I still say they are crazy for such an attempt at something of which they know so little about.

freedomlover

...also it is curious about what one of you said about Light within darkness...I know many Swamis and yogis whom wear White to signify "The giving of 'The Light' "...and of some that wear black to retain more light within themselves for power or other benifits attributed to the grace of The Light...curious indeed.

I'm of the understanding that black represents the void - the Yin- the Divine Feminine - the Divine Mother. It is receptive and protective.

It reminds me of a quote I read recently ( from a Yogi, I think)...

Abide in Being... not trying to become anything .....
and nothing can harm you.

piercethevale

Abide in Being... not trying to become anything .....
and nothing can harm you.[/QUOTE]

...tht sounds like a Buddahist yogi to me.

...personally my path of yoga is Hindu/Christian and I aspire towards the "Light"...which I have personally experienced to be "protective".