is marriage and child likely here?

ritz

june 5, 1987
10:15 pm. 14.4644° N, 75.9218° E

she is confused if to have a child or not.. and doesn't have a good relations with her sister. is marriage and child or children likely?

also, she in the past has had tried to cut herself.. what shows this in the chart?

narasimha sharma

can you please explain,just so i understand, how is child birth and having relationships with sister is linked here?

also, can you tell the approx. date/month when she tried suicide?

ritz

can you please explain,just so i understand, how is child birth and having relationships with sister is linked here?

also, can you tell the approx. date/month when she tried suicide?

thanks for ur reply. marriage and child birth and sister relations not inter-related but it's currently in her basket. in the sense that her relation with her real older sister is just getting bad and bad..

and she was seeing someone before the guy.. but they broke up i think two years ago.. because her boyfriend's mother was forcing them to get married and have child etc like a normal family.. but at that time they both didn't want it.. and in fact she told me that she got pregnant also but got aborted.. and because of guy's mother they broke up.. and now the guy wants to get back with her and she is not sure.. and now she asks if she should have a child or not.. earlier she never wanted any child.. but it makes her wonder..

so should she get back with her ex and get married?
and any child she should have.. she is confused..

and regarding trying to commit suicide.. i don't know honestly.. she just showed me the scars.. not one mind you.. there were at least three cuts.. separate.. i asked her but she quickly took away her hand and said long ago.. this talk we had was in 2014... and she didn't want to talk about it so of course i did not push her...

and a very very strange thing she has.. i have never met anyone like her.. that she really has a big problem talking to people and mingling.. it takes her so much time.. and even then she does not look into people's eyes for very long and always looks elsewhere.. and i asked her why is this.. she said she is very shy.. but honestly i have yet met anyone so shy to not have proper eye contact.

narasimha sharma

just by the look of it, lagna lord saturn in 11th bhava (badhaka sthana) and aspecting Sun (lord of 8) and also the 8th bhava, Ketu conjunct with Moon in 8 (longevity). Saturn who is also the lord of 2 (maraka) aspecting the longevity house and presence of Moon (lord of 7 maraka sthana) with Ketu (planet of suddenness) in longevity - all denotes the suicidal tendencies of the native.

5th house lord Venus is in 4th in the star of Sun who is in 4 but is in rapt conjunction with 5th cusp. Here too, Sun is aspected by Saturn in 7th from 5th (maraka sthana), who becomes a Badhaka Sthanadhipathi (lord of Badhaka) for the child (5th house). significations of both the 5th house and the negating house can mean the problems having child or abortion of the child or giving birth to stillborns.

Sun is also in star of Moon who is 4th from 5th. Saturn here is aspecting Sun and also Ketu (an abortive planet) who in conjunction with Moon (denoting mind, mother) and this Ketu-Moon conj. is occuring in 4th from 5th (indicating the tendency or mind of mother i.e. the native to go for abortion).

5th house is occupied by Mercury and Mars. Mercury lord of 2nd for child is conjunction with Mars, lord of 7th for child. both Mercury and Mars (lords of 2, 7) are in star of Rahu who is in 10 from 5th (denoting negation of success house 11)

Current running is Rahu Mahadasha for the native. In birth chart, Rahu is in star of Saturn ( lord of lagna and 2nd house of native and occupying 11th for the native). This Rahu mahadasha can be favourable for her in terms of financial prosperity indicating 2, 11. Since, the question is pertaining to child birth, taking 5th house as concern, this Rahu in star of Saturn indicates is occupying 7th and Saturn owns 9th badhaka. So Rahu signifies badha/vedha interms of child birth. This Rahu is now transiting in Jupiter star who is lord of 8 (longevity for child) and currently Jupiter is Retro in natal 7th in rapt conjunction with natal Saturn. All of this indicates the current period is not favourable for native for the child birth.

5th house significators are Mo, Ve, Su. Ve also strongly signifies 4th negating house so Venus stars for transit can be very challenging. Moon is lord of 3 denoting longevity to child but since with Ketu and aspect under Saturn, Moon stars can also be quite a bit troublesome. Sun however being lord of lagna for child, indicates strong possibility to ahve child( note Sun is getting the 7th aspect from Saturn still).

So, when Rahu or any planet transits Sun stars, it is a favourable time for her to have conception.

Rahu VMD runs until 2025. You can create a transit chart and see when are the possible month/year combinations to have Rahu transit in Sun stars. Rahu here is a weak planet so, the changes are slim until 2025 but we cannot say none.

Last edited:

ritz

just by the look of it, lagna lord saturn in 11th bhava (badhaka sthana) and aspecting Sun (lord of 8) and also the 8th bhava, Ketu conjunct with Moon in 8 (longevity). Saturn who is also the lord of 2 (maraka) aspecting the longevity house and presence of Moon (lord of 7 maraka sthana) with Ketu (planet of suddenness) in longevity - all denotes the suicidal tendencies of the native.

5th house lord Venus is in 4th in the star of Sun who is in 4 but is in rapt conjunction with 5th cusp. Here too, Sun is aspected by Saturn in 7th from 5th (maraka sthana), who becomes a Badhaka Sthanadhipathi (lord of Badhaka) for the child (5th house). significations of both the 5th house and the negating house can mean the problems having child or abortion of the child or giving birth to stillborns.

Sun is also in star of Moon who is 4th from 5th. Saturn here is aspecting Sun and also Ketu (an abortive planet) who in conjunction with Moon (denoting mind, mother) and this Ketu-Moon conj. is occuring in 4th from 5th (indicating the tendency or mind of mother i.e. the native to go for abortion).

5th house is occupied by Mercury and Mars. Mercury lord of 2nd for child is conjunction with Mars, lord of 7th for child. both Mercury and Mars (lords of 2, 7) are in star of Rahu who is in 10 from 5th (denoting negation of success house 11)

Current running is Rahu Mahadasha for the native. In birth chart, Rahu is in star of Saturn ( lord of lagna and 2nd house of native and occupying 11th for the native). This Rahu mahadasha can be favourable for her in terms of financial prosperity indicating 2, 11. Since, the question is pertaining to child birth, taking 5th house as concern, this Rahu in star of Saturn indicates is occupying 7th and Saturn owns 9th badhaka. So Rahu signifies badha/vedha interms of child birth. This Rahu is now transiting in Jupiter star who is lord of 8 (longevity for child) and currently Jupiter is Retro in natal 7th in rapt conjunction with natal Saturn. All of this indicates the current period is not favourable for native for the child birth.

5th house significators are Jup, Sa, Ma, Me. Sa being badhaka and placed in maraka house for child birth can be ruled out. out of Ma, Me, Ju only Jupiter seems to be strongest in terms of child birth. There are no planets in Stars of Jupiter.

So, when Rahu or any planet transits Jupiter stars, it is a favourable time for her to have conception.

Rahu VMD runs until 2025. You can create a transit chart and see when are the possible month/year combinations to have Rahu transit in Jupiter stars. Rahu here is a weak planet so, the changes are slim until 2025 but we cannot say none.

thank you again for the elaborate reply.

i am a bit confused.. lagna lord saturn? you mean the birth chart lagna lord is saturn? because the chart i have is cancer rising.. lagna lord moon

narasimha sharma

Based on the below input information that you provided, this is the chart the comes.

https://ibb.co/Sww0ySx

Note: I am a novice student learning KP system of astrology, so I blend Vedic, star lord systems of analysis. I take sublords only when needed, as most times birth charts need rectification to use sublord system. This analysis is based on the Parashara system of Vedic astrology and KP system/ Stellar astrology.

june 5, 1987
10:15 pm. 14.4644° N, 75.9218° E

she is confused if to have a child or not.. and doesn't have a good relations with her sister. is marriage and child or children likely?

also, she in the past has had tried to cut herself.. what shows this in the chart?

Last edited:

ritz

Based on the below input information that you provided, this is the chart the comes.

https://ibb.co/Sww0ySx

Note: I am a novice student learning KP system of astrology, so I blend Vedic, star lord systems of analysis. I take sublords only when needed, as most times birth charts need rectification to use sublord system. This analysis is based on the Parashara system of Vedic astrology and KP system/ Stellar astrology.

ok.. i guess i need to pick up on this. thank you once again for taking the time.

can i request you to perhaps answer on my previous thread? thread is capability to tackle family business...

narasimha sharma

if you know vedic astrology, include stars and starlords in which the birth time planets are placed. thats it. nothing to pick up.
sublord is a different thing altogether and a vvery complex and very awesome technique.

ok.. i guess i need to pick up on this. thank you once again for taking the time.

can i request you to perhaps answer on my previous thread? thread is capability to tackle family business...

ritz

if you know vedic astrology, include stars and starlords in which the birth time planets are placed. thats it. nothing to pick up.
sublord is a different thing altogether and a vvery complex and very awesome technique.

ok will study it. thank you for the guidance. maybe tomorrow you can answer the other question... just kidding.

narasimha sharma

i saw your question, look for a strong mars and sun in your chart if you want to take over a business. Unless mars is good one cannot become a leader and sun is good, business wont thrive.

ok will study it. thank you for the guidance. maybe tomorrow you can answer the other question... just kidding.

ritz

i saw your question, look for a strong mars and sun in your chart if you want to take over a business. Unless mars is good one cannot become a leader and sun is good, business wont thrive.

i have seen .. but because i am also new to all this depth.. i don't have confidence .. and don't know how to study planets in connection with each other.. i can understand one house it's lord placement in a particular sign.. but aspects and nakshatras and all a bit confusing for me for now

ritz

and also combustion is confusing for me.. for example.. cancer rising.. sun mer mars ve all in 2nd house.. i think mer is not combust.. but i think sun mars ve are combust... and mars holds the lowest degree there.. there's ju in 10th house... and saturn in 5th house.. so they both aspect the 2nd house.. i dont know how to read this.. its too much going on together and with each other... and different people say different things

narasimha sharma

combustion is not to be taken seriously, this is what my gurus have said to me. there are ppl with combusted planets holding leadership positions.

you excel good in a service oriented company like communication, publishing, writing, telecom etc as your 10th cusp is not linked to 7th.
your lagna falls in a watery sign indicating emotional nature and lagna star lord is Saturn who is orthodoxy and a planet of restrictions placed in a watery sign, possibly you may take hard decisions out of emotions which might not tend well.
However, 7th house is empty so is signified by lord saturn who is 5 (5th is for speculation, investments, stocks, shares etc) in star of mercury owning 12 (expenses, losses, investing from your pocket). Mercury is associated with Venus lord of 11 (incidentally 11 though house of profits is becoming a badhaka for your lagna) and Mars lord of 10 and Sun owner of 3 placed in 2. You can invest in business with some courage but because of weak significations of 10 and 11, there can be disappointments, losses and badha/vedha. your 11th house is empty so its lord Mars and Moon who is Mars's star is linked to 1,2,4. So there can be some badha/worries on your finances, bank balances, personal life and at home/ family.

and also combustion is confusing for me.. for example.. cancer rising.. sun mer mars ve all in 2nd house.. i think mer is not combust.. but i think sun mars ve are combust... and mars holds the lowest degree there.. there's ju in 10th house... and saturn in 5th house.. so they both aspect the 2nd house.. i dont know how to read this.. its too much going on together and with each other... and different people say different things

ritz

combustion is not to be taken seriously, this is what my gurus have said to me. there are ppl with combusted planets holding leadership positions.

you excel good in a service oriented company like communication, publishing, writing, telecom etc as your 10th cusp is not linked to 7th.
your lagna falls in a watery sign indicating emotional nature and lagna star lord is Saturn who is orthodoxy and a planet of restrictions placed in a watery sign, possibly you may take hard decisions out of emotions which might not tend well.
However, 7th house is empty so is signified by lord saturn who is 5 (5th is for speculation, investments, stocks, shares etc) in star of mercury owning 12 (expenses, losses, investing from your pocket). Mercury is associated with Venus lord of 11 (incidentally 11 though house of profits is becoming a badhaka for your lagna) and Mars lord of 10 and Sun owner of 3 placed in 2. You can invest in business with some courage but because of weak significations of 10 and 11, there can be disappointments, losses and badha/vedha. your 11th house is empty so its lord Mars and Moon who is Mars's star is linked to 1,2,4. So there can be some badha/worries on your finances, bank balances, personal life and at home/ family.

ok! thank you so much for the reply. much appreciated.