Will I close my business within 2 years?

SMB

Hello All,

I have my own business which I am running from the past 15 years. Now with poor business, poor income and much more expenses to run it, I was thinking of closing it down....

So, Will I close my this business within 2 years?

[Image hosting site no longer exist]

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Sun the ruler of your income from your business is in a pitted degree, peregrine and badly placed by sign. You/venus are peregrine, masculine sign, in aversion to sun and sun being in your detriment. Which is basically a frustration of being able to get things even income wise.

In your 8th house you have an out of sect mars/L2 trine with saturn, and in its detriment, from this im assuming you have money you owe out, so right now you are paying more out than you are taking in.

Sun moving out of pisces into its exaltation of Aries, id say things would eventually improve, but this looks to be years more than months, approx being 2-3.

Before this happens, moon will opposes venus in around 12 degrees, so it looks like you will eventually close your business in the next 12 month mark.

SMB

Thanks Chrysalis for your analysis.

Sudden expenses last week ( huge for my standards)....more expenses coming today and tomorrow on the business front...Looks like the writing is on the wall :sad:....instead of pushing (business) around...I may as well shut shop with some peace....but when ??? was my question....Should I push around a year? 2 years? 3 years?

"next 12 month mark" is what you said....Looks like I have to plan properly from now itself so that there isnt a huge gap between - closure of business and my new source of income.

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
At the time you have this query, is dual sign rising and is close to movable sign, indicating that situation may change slowly and gradually. But may take time.
Question and Profession are in disturbance in retrograde mode, indicates that situation will revert back. But may need efforts, courage and proper planning for finances. Execution of planning will be more important.
Otherwise situation will be tough.
I believe with proper way chances of recovery are there.

SMB

[Oh....the chart's gone....tinypic site closed down.....]

Anyway,just felt like updating my thread......

My plan was to close down business by Nov end....doesnt seem likely....my family, especially my father, is completely against the closure...some frictions there...

Anyway, Chrysalis had given a "next 12 month mark".....lets see,what happens by March-April 2020...still time is there....

Hey guys I am here to share the best Business plan writing service provides by OGS Capital. For example, if you guys are looking for a business plan for plant nursery then you must check out this article, I am very sure that you guys will like this and get the best services from www.ogscapital.com/ Business service providers. Please let me know if you need any more help.

SMB

Finally....the closure happened from Sept 3.....so as per the thread's title I closed down my business within 2 years.....Chrysalis prediction/analysis more or less was right.....as per her views closure should have happened from March....due to the pandemic/lockdown my business temporarily closed down in March,April....from May, I simply reopened and pushed business till Sept 2 , when the official closure happened.

Would have been nice had the chart been there....so we could've done a final conclusion. The only thing we have left is Chrysalis analysis up there.