Can you tell if we are compatible ?

I finally found the right time of birth!!! I just want to know if the crush will be more one sided ? what really looks bad and looks good ? Any general information would be great

Attachments

• astro_61gw_li_to_hp.67907.126200.jpg
    astro_61gw_li_to_hp.67907.126200.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17
  • astro_621gw_li_to_hp.68512.160806.jpg
    astro_621gw_li_to_hp.68512.160806.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21

rahu

Banned
hi dolphin 123

no question that is a very strong affection and attraction between you.
the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct the node which gives a spontaneous attraction. this aspect often makes you feel that you are destined to be together. there can also be a "psychic feeling between so that you know each other inner thought and feedings.
in addition, the sun/moon midpoint is also conjunct the node and the venus/mars midpoint.
this shows your feeling toward each other are very strong and stable. love will always bind you.
so you are extremely compatible but there are many other aspects that can affect the long term success of a relationship.

here the chart shows moon opposed to Uranus and Neptune and square to the sun and mercury.
this shows very direct and open communication between you usually.
you share similar dreams and aspirations. you are both very creative and
imaginative.
Uranus is square the sun and mercury which increases the psychic/astral connection between you and can show you have dreams of each other and likely can read each other's thoughts.
but Uranus square to the sun and mercury can also be very argumentative and though you have some similar dreams and aspirations, on other matters you hold very different opinions.

the attractive aspects are very favorable .Uranus/sun will add a electric intensity to you love, but this intensity is very unstable and usually Uranus/sun squares end up as amazing but brief
affairs.

I notice that the node transited the moon in
early October which might show that you first got together then but in later November the south node transited Neptune which suggest the energy cooled off or some deception crept into the relationship.

it is possible the relationship ended in November and you are concerned if it will get together again.

but as I said ,experience suggest this is only a heart breaking affair.
rahu

The Saturn aspects don't help at all ? I know we both aspect each other sun. It started on his birthday we meet each other. really hit it off for like 3 months, I asked for something more serious right the beginning of December. he pulled back because he said he was not mentally ready to have a relationship dealing with depression. i understood cause i have dealt with some major anxiety issues. I saw clear signs that he was interested at least some what. he loves talking with me was all i could reallllly get out of him.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The Saturn aspects don't help at all ? I know we both aspect each other sun. It started on his birthday we meet each other. really hit it off for like 3 months, I asked for something more serious right the beginning of December. he pulled back because he said he was not mentally ready to have a relationship dealing with depression. i understood cause i have dealt with some major anxiety issues. I saw clear signs that he was interested at least some what. he loves talking with me was all i could reallllly get out of him.

there aren't any tight saturn aspects in the composite, besides saturn on the nadir.if anything saturn placements makes the relationship more improbable because when both saturn and uranus are strong, the relationship can not consolidate ,as these planets are polar opposites
rahu

Last edited: