Will I find the diamond?

Ace

I lost a diamond that was given to me by my a recently deceased relatives daughters. I believe I put it in my wallet and now can't find it anywhere. I am leaving to go back home before the new work week begins.

I don't have my usual laptop to make chart casting analysis easier but here is the chart. From a quick look (have a busy day today to help wrap up affairs before leaving still), I am Mars in 1st, conjunct ASC. 2nd house ruler is Jupiter in 12th conjunction ASC. Mars recently passed aspect was a conjunction with Jupiter showing care was placed before losing the object. Moon is in 3rd house but conjunction 4th house cusp (3rd and 4th disposed by Saturn). Saturn and Mercury in 2H and Mercury is 8th cusp ruler. Moon sextile Saturn. Jupiter is only planet above horizon in chart. POF in 11 (disposed by Saturn) conjunction 12th house cusp.

I checked luggage, clothes, and wallet all with no result. Where could it be or places? Hope I can get help with this. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 41

Ace

Weirdest thing happened. I had been using this small shopping bag through the duration of my trip at least half a dozen times, dumped its contents out and there was nothing in there except some napkins and receipts. I combed through it looking through it carefully each and every of those six times. I decided to use this bag again and brought it with me when I had lunch the day before I had to leave and voila...there it was, right in the bag when I opened it to put my lunch receipt into it. This was very puzzling. Maybe some guardian angel is out there.

Last edited: