Just a quick question

Abby83

Just a quick question :).

We all know the saga I have with my in laws and the trap I'm feeling with my husband. Basically I have a simple question about my kids. My husband is still taking the kids more frequently than I would like to stay at the in laws, against my will and against my plans. I'm concerned, because now my son is at kindy and next yr the twins will start kindy. This is shaking my mother in law up and she's demanding to have my kids on wknds, which means she will see the kids more than me. So my question is, with my persistence, will I be able to succeed in having the kids most weekends and limiting my MIL from seeing them as frequently as she does? I basically want to spend my weekends with the kids and build up to the in laws only seeing them once a fortnight to once a month.

In the chart, I can see my kids are retrograde and I, the moon, am applying to them. The kids were in opposition to MIL and she will soon enter Taurus where she will be in detriment. Thank god. To me, this means a yes!! I hope :). I mean I know it's my basic right but my husband currently keeps taking them from me.

Interesting though, that you can also see my hb (Saturn) supportive to his domineering mother, whilst the children are retrograding from him as well, and I will be in opposition with him yet again. Nothing new there. I mean if they had it their way they would take my kids away from me for good. They are nuts. It's a crazy mentality. I mean if I were a bad mum or if I did something wrong then they would have good reason to want to take them, but I'm a wonderful mother who puts my kids 1st, and all I want is to be with my kids and experience motherhood.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_15_my_kids_24507_12197.jpg
    astro_2gw_15_my_kids_24507_12197.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: