In need of a 2nd opinion with contradicting-esque placements

Tanya00

Looking at my next lunar return, I'd like to get a "second opinion" as to how I should interpret these...
On a side note: my experiences with lunar returns are hit or miss, either they are totally 100% right on, or they are 100% way off. I'm especially interested in any and all activity in the 10th house of all my charts in the next month because well, let's just say I could use some favorable placements and aspects at this point :)

So since LR's are more so for predicting one's (possible) emotion patterns throughout the month, and influence can be "fleeting". But I'd like to interpret this and I don't exactly know to with these placements:

-Lunar Return MC in Pisces - emotional ups and downs.
-Lunar Return MC in 12 natal house - possibility of deceit, envy or rivalry, or criticism

-Jupiter in the 10th (and conjunct MC) - expansion, benefits within the professional area
-Uranus in the 10th (and conjunct MC) - unexpected modifications and/or surprising changes within the professional area

Notable mentions: Vertex is trine MC, and POF is trine Moon

So it seems as though this coming month with be more like an emotional roller coaster? I'll probably face some sort of rejection in my daily life... followed by a new opportunity that will expand, or have a positive influence on me emotionally.
I don't know if Vertex is taken into account in LR's, but if it does, a fated change with a trine to the MC can't be too horrible ;)

And I seem to have favorable transits (to natal) that will be coming into effect soon too:
(which seems to coincide with the LR)
Mercury Sextile Saturn
Mercury Trine Medium Coeli
Venus Sextile Medium Coeli
Mars Sextile Medium Coeli

So..... Do I seem to be "on track" with my interpretation of my lunar return?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-09-02 at 6.43.19 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-09-02 at 6.43.19 PM.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 30

BobZemco

-Jupiter in the 10th (and conjunct MC) - expansion, benefits within the professional area
-Uranus in the 10th (and conjunct MC) - unexpected modifications and/or surprising changes within the professional area

I don't see that at all.

Jupiter has nothing to do with your career in your natal chart and neither does Uranus. That would be Saturn, Mercury and Venus. Where they are in your Lunar Return tells what's happening with your career.

Outside of that, the 10th House can also represent your mother, your status, any awards or recognition you might receive and a host of other things.

Tanya00

First, thank you for taking the time to reply BobZemco :)

I am a bit confused, if you can help clarify for my learning purposes...should I only be taking into consideration the placements and/or aspects of Mercury, Saturn, and Venus when I'm interpreting 10th house matters in lunar returns? Or is that the case for all natal chart interpretations?

Or in other words, why shouldn't/couldn't other planets be interpretable or looked at when they are placed/aspecting houses in question or of interest?

I was using this page as a reference: http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Lunar_Return_Chart , and this is what stemmed my question about Jupiter and Uranus, because I saw (or I thought I saw with my beginners eye :joyful:) they were conjunct with MC in the chart:

"When interpreting a lunar return chart, particular attention should be paid to the following points:

Lunar Ascendant and lunar Medium Coeli together with aspects between planets and axes, particularly conjunctions with the Ascendant and Medium Coeli."

...am I misinterpreting that information in some way in applying that to my lunar chart?