Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-10-2019, 06:05 PM

Job Q and A

Do you see a job offer coming soon?I am asking as my husband is trying to switch jobs. I am looking but if you have answers please explain, I am trying to learn. I am going to say he is Sun L7. His first house. His L4 is his status. Sun in 4th house will be making a conjunction to Mercury in 2 Degrees. Sun is in L10. Shows he is getting attention for a job. Moon is trine Jupiter in L10. I may be reading wrong but according to Lilly. His son is in his L1 and 10th house so the desired outcome would be that he would get his desired job? The 10th house would signify the place or possibly type of job?
Attached Images
File Type: png horary job q and a.png (102.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by naturalesoul; 11-10-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Unread 11-10-2019, 10:13 PM

Re: Job Q and A

hi
His sun doesn't make any aspects to his 10th (venus) or 6th (saturn) house lords. Moon is voc. The answer is no.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
naturalesoul (11-11-2019)
Unread 11-11-2019, 01:39 AM

Re: Job Q and A

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
hi
His sun doesn't make any aspects to his 10th (venus) or 6th (saturn) house lords. Moon is voc. The answer is no.
The Moon is VOC ...ugh. I see now.