Am I an Alien??

MamaJane

Hi, Im Sara. 21 year old typical Sagittarian. Ive been crazily into astrology and metaphysics for about 3 years now. The sun not only conjuncts, but basically overlaps my NN in Sag, and I feel the effects of that in every fiber of my being. I feel like my intuitiom is spot on and my outlook on life will lead me straight to my karmic destiny. I feel like Im supposed to do something in this lifetime, but I have no idea what.
Im posting from my phone, so Im not sure how to attach my chart. So I just bit.ly'd the link to my natal chart. There it is down there.

bit.ly/1lfVrdG

Its the sagittarian way to want to seek out the answers. We crave insight, so arent afraid to ask for it. Id be most appreciative if an astrologer more seasoned than I would peek at my asrological makeup and see what they can gather.

Cheers!
Mama Jane

Krewster

Dunno enough about node influences to evaluate your attribution of the mentioned qualities to it/them,

but some of what you describe might be just as (or more) appropriately attributed to some/all of your eight quintile, decile and semi-decile aspects (way over average influence; e.g., I have just one).

e.g., your Jup lies quintile from both the Sun and Moon. Certainly that deserves some attention (e.g., successful destiny / buoyant confidence).

Zarathu

Account Closed
Unless you have a mother ship, you are not an alien.

Everyone has a destiny, its part of life. Its why you are here. Your destiny is only special because its yours.

Do you have another question?

MamaJane

Haha! No mothership; just a cluttered apartment.

Well, any hints in my chart as to what my destiny might entail? Or what the journey there will be like?
Unless you have a mother ship, you are not an alien.

Everyone has a destiny, its part of life. Its why you are here. Your destiny is only special because its yours.

Do you have another question?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yeah... in Zarathu Astrology, specifically, The Seven Quotients of Psychological Astrology©, its #4, Mission in Life. But I would never jump into a description of your mission in life without going over the current struggles that are impacting your mission, how you deal with change and how change impacts you(since your mission is strongly affected by CHANGE in capital letters), and finally, how you think about the world and the moderating influences of your thinking.

Without that, IMO, you won't really have any idea about how to deal with the insight of your mission in life, and it will be just one more piece of useless astrological insight. My opinion of course.

So perhaps you need someone else who has no problem jumping in in the middle, literally.

But then, of course, that half of a full flat-out analysis of your natal chart.

NICK92

I've got north node in 5th house also and Saturn in the seventh like you as well. Except I've got sun conjunction south node in cancer eleventh so it's pretty cool to see how a person with sun conjunction north node is. I've always had difficulty moving forward in life and never wanting to leave my comfort zone. I've always known what I've wanted to do though and that is become an artist. So maybe a creative endeavor would suite you also? (Because of north node in fifth house) hope that helped.

waybread

If someone really were an alien, you'd have a heck of a time doing her chart, because we use a geocentric (i.e. earth-centered) model. Someone born on Mars or even outside our solar system would have to find all-new location coordinates, time zones, and ephemerides.

Zarathu

Account Closed
A given, Waybread. But if the said alien was born here, despite their genetics they would still be affected by the laws of our place, time, and date.

Its all about astrology not genetics. Besides, there are aliens here that were born here. Everyone knows that.

Phoenix Venus

We are all aliens in one way or another. :smile:

It is awesome that you feel you will fulfill your karmic destiny. believing is the first step in making it happen.

here is the sabian symbol for your arabic lot of destiny (Mc + sun - moon) @ 5.12 virgo:

(Taken from Dane Rudhyars "An Astrological Mandala")

": A MERRY-GO-ROUND.

KEYNOTE: The first experience of the dynamic intensity of life processe and of the possibility of using them to reach a characteristic ego-satisfaction. In its broadest sense we see here a characterization of what the developing consciousness (and at a certain level, the "disciple on the Path") experiences AN OBJECTIVE APPROACH TO THE LIFE FORCE."

And here is the sabian symbol for the sun & nn conjunction @ 21.17 & 21.30 sag:

"A CHINESE LAUNDRY.

KEYNOTE: Making use of one’s special racial-cultural background in order to survive and prosper in an alien environment. What is asked here is SELF-CONTAINMENT…and good humour!" (emphasis mine)

...... Wow.....!!!! You felt that one, alright.

If you want to read the symbols in full, go here:

http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Sagittarius 16-30.htm

Read the symbols for the next degree up for instance your sun/nn is considered 22 sag

Last edited:

waybread

A given, Waybread. But if the said alien was born here, despite their genetics they would still be affected by the laws of our place, time, and date.

Its all about astrology not genetics. Besides, there are aliens here that were born here. Everyone knows that.

If an "alien" were "born here" than she would be a native-born citizen. No, not everybody believes that aliens (in the inter-galactic sense, vs. the immigration laws) are among us. Though I have my suspicions.