Happy Mother's Day

Zarathu

Account Closed
In the USA, today is Mother's Day

I want to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all, and especially to those of who who have children who have no idea what a wonderful Mother they had, and who don't send cards or even acknowledge the fact.

Last edited:

CuriousCat

What a wonderful tribute to your wife, Zarathu, and to the wonders and gifts of Motherhood!

You obviously are very appreciative of the love, wisdom and caring that your wife has offered, and how nice that you also acknowledge all loving mothers today with gratitude.

I bet your children Do recognize what a dear mom they have! Yes, for some "Weird" reason they don't send cards or gifts, but in their hearts they surely have appreciation and love for her.

One day that love may be expressed more openly and in a more tangible way.

Best wishes to your wife (& you) on this special day!

(Paste hearts and flowers here!).

Phoenix Venus

My mother was the best a girl could have. so genuine and caring, even with 4 demanding children, she had room in her big heart to give to others outside of the family and so many people considered her to be their honorary mom.

She was strong & compassionate with a dignified leo sun and cancer moon. She had an indominable and courageous spirit, battling bone & brain cancer for five whole years. I can only hope to emulate some of her qualities.

Her venus was conjunct her descendant and it is no surprise that she shared the degree with Yeshua's MC @ cancer 1:

"ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE.

KEYNOTE: A radical change of allegiance exteriorized in a symbolical act: a point of no return."

i will miss you dearly mom, i love you.

Happy mothers day everyone.

Flapjacks

I just got off the phone with my mother. :joyful: She is the kind of mom where my friends would say they wished she was their mom! She's kind, joyful, nurturing, generous... the woman I run to when I'm in trouble and always receives me with open arms, the first person whose love I completely trust, whom I would do anything for, who taught me how to love. She's the most amazing woman in my world to me.

A cheer for moms! :D

waybread

I have two wonderful adult children who thankfully did remember me on Mother's Day.

Z, you need to remind these adult kids in advance to remember Mom. Don't just blame them silently. Some people have to be trained and primed over a period of years to take these special dates seriously.

Madammaha

I have one adult son who lives and works abroad, as I walk the streets I hear mothers complaining about there children who do not remember them except on this day, they come baring presents and flowers to their mothers, but these mothers say we do not want presents, we wish to be remembered once a week by a phone call, we have gone through life thinking only of our children and only God knows how much compromising and sacrifices that took, so at least a phone call per week to look forward to and to wait for, so if it was up to me I would suggest a Mothers Day once a week, may love and kindness fill all hearts, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.