Thrilled to find this place!

CuriousCat

I am eager to learn! A complete novice, I am thrilled and delighted to find this forum. What a wonderful resource it is! I am quite impressed by the breadth and depth of knowledge exhibited here, and by how well-written and cordial posts are. It is clear that there are some very brilliant and generous people here.:cool:

I look forward to acquiring enough knowledge to join in the conversations! In the mean time, I will read, learn, enjoy, and appreciate the wonderful contributions here.

Maybe I will give posting my chart a go...(though I am technically challenged!), as I see wonderful instructions have been provided.

Thanks for reading....

CuriousCat

JUPITERASC

I am eager to learn! A complete novice, I am thrilled and delighted to find this forum. What a wonderful resource it is! I am quite impressed by the breadth and depth of knowledge exhibited here, and by how well-written and cordial posts are. It is clear that there are some very brilliant and generous people here.:cool:

I look forward to acquiring enough knowledge to join in the conversations! In the mean time, I will read, learn, enjoy, and appreciate the wonderful contributions here.

Maybe I will give posting my chart a go...(though I am technically challenged!), as I see wonderful instructions have been provided.

Thanks for reading....

CuriousCat
Welcome to our astrological learning forum CuriousCat where you are likely to find many other complete novices to astrology
who post just as frequently as members with an astrological learning curve spanning many decades....
dr. farr for example has approaching fifty years of astrological study completed
Many thanks for your kind praise of our forum which is much appreciated
:smile:

Flapjacks

You silver-tongued devil. :tongue:

No really, CuriousCat, welcome to the forum. It's a great place to spend at least one of your 9 lives. :whistling:

CuriousCat

I appreciate your warm welcome, JupiterASC! How kind of you to note that posts from all levels of experience are well-received here.

Cute Flapjacks! I imagine this is a purr-fect place to spend a lifetime! Seems one's entire life could be dedicated to the study of astrology and there would still be lots more to learn about it in subsequent lifetimes!

Unfortunately, I am starting a study of this riveting but complex subject rather late in this incarnation. (Wish I had started 20 years ago!). But better late than never, I am telling myself. :wink:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Welcome to the Forum. I hope you find way more than you expected.

May you be overwhelmed and over your head in astrology for a wonderful and joyous time!

CuriousCat

Oh, hi again, Zarathu! Gosh, Z, no. I think you are referring to software? Thing is, I have this new computer, and while I really love it, it is a HP notebook, a Google Chromebook 14, to be exact, which I don't think I can download software on. I love not having to deal with Windows (or viruses!) but the hold-up with posting my chart is that I don't think I can save the astrodienst chart onto my computer. So from the start I am a bit hamstrung. I may call HP customer service to see if I am missing something (A Very Real Possibility!).

Good grief, sorry for rambling on so...Thanks again, Zarathu.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Oh, hi again, Zarathu! Gosh, Z, no. I think you are referring to software? Thing is, I have this new computer, and while I really love it, it is a HP notebook, a Google Chromebook 14, to be exact, which I don't think I can download software on. I love not having to deal with Windows (or viruses!) but the hold-up with posting my chart is that I don't think I can save the astrodienst chart onto my computer. So from the start I am a bit hamstrung. I may call HP customer service to see if I am missing something (A Very Real Possibility!).

Good grief, sorry for rambling on so...Thanks again, Zarathu.

No. I'm PMing you.

JUPITERASC

I appreciate your warm welcome, JupiterASC! How kind of you to note that posts from all levels of experience are well-received here.

Cute Flapjacks! I imagine this is a purr-fect place to spend a lifetime! Seems one's entire life could be dedicated to the study of astrology and there would still be lots more to learn about it in subsequent lifetimes!

Unfortunately, I am starting a study of this riveting but complex subject rather late in this incarnation. (Wish I had started 20 years ago!). But better late than never, I am telling myself. :wink:
Make hay while the sun shines... and while one is alive, then the metaphorical sun is still shining :smile:

I recommend that you post your natal chart on the Vedic and Chinese boards
as well as on the General astrology board
then compare delineations

for potentially interesting results

JUPITERASC

by the way, it is useful to familiarize yourself with forum rules
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php
in particular the following is important to keep in mind :smile:

'....Astrological data are highly sensitive.
We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services,
as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services,
especially those offered against a fee,
via this forum in any form:
through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum,
indexed by search engines
(Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet searc
h.....'

LIST OF MODERATORS AT
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showgroups.php