JonBennet Ramsey

lilllybelle

Please excuse me if I spelled JonBenet's name wrong. I recently heard about a guy confessing to her murder. In case any of you don't know about this case, I'll give you a quick update. A six year old girl was found brutally murdered in the basement of her house about six years ago or something like that. For the longest time the media and the general public blamed her parents for it, but the case was unsolvable. Now, after all this time, they have a suspect and he has confessed to the murder. It surprises me this recent event coming up after so many years. I am wondering how this could be explored through astroligical terms. I mean would you look to see what transits are applying to J.B.R. natal chart, or would you see what transits are applying to the natal chart of the murder. I was also thinking that this might show up in mundane transits. Another possibility is casting a chart for the time of the arrest which was on 8-17-06, 6:00 A.M., Bancock ( god, I can't spell today), Thailand, Another idea is you could cast a chart for the time of the murder. I wonder if this recent development in the case has any thing to do with the approaching neptune saturn opposition. I'm just curious as to how other members of this site would look at this situation astrologically. Lilllybelle

Here is the Karr arrest chart with the details that you provided. I will work on the JonBenet murder itself. Btw she was murdered in 1996.

Very interesting - leo sun conj asc - sensational, attention seeking, publicity, star of the show and this is opposed by neptune (in the 6th in Aqu) - deceptive and eccentric and kinky. This might be Karr himself. Mars in 1st house too - rashness and violence with a bit of thinking?

Also note the stuff in the 12th house - venus, mercury and saturn with venus and mercury conjunct. I'm not sure if he did it, there is conflicting evidence but if he did, it points to it: an older person, a "love" for Jonbenet that he keeps on professing - very strange. Why the 12th house cusp is Cancer I don't know - has it something to do with the mother? Mercury/venus squ Jup - boasting in words of love

Taurus MC - crime of this supposed "love"? With moon in the 10th house/Gem - quick talker and maybe trying to be emotional? Also squ Ura (7th house) - eccentric and erratic emotions or maybe inconsistent emotions. Also note that the moon in the 10th is the ruler of the 12th house cusp here too.

8th house ruled by Aries - a violent and rather direct and maybe quick death, with north node in it. Mars in 1st house

PLuto in 5th - penetration and love. This is also square Mars - conflict between person and love??

And also nice t-square between Sun, Neptune and at the apex Jupiter - lies, deception and bragging maybe?

Notice NOTHING in cardinal signs! Singleton Mars in Earth

Any other additions from others?

Please correct me if you think the time or my explanation is not right.

Things that struck me immediately is that the AC is Tau and its ruler is in the 8th house. 8th house cusp is Sag which suggests to me that it was maybe an opportunistic and excessive killing committed. Tau again suggests a "love" killing, I hope you know what I mean.

MC is Cap, so it also had a cold blooded element to it. MC is surrounded by planets and it is conj to Jup (9th) and Nep (10th) - again seems to point to opportunity but also some sort of decpetion, delusion. Maybe she was even drugged. Ura in 10th/Aqu also indicates something eccentric about the murder. Maybe all the stuff around the MC might have something to do with the media as well as we know that the MC is concerned with the future - ie. in this case, the media represented by merc in the 9th and Cap might philosophising in a callous way (Cap) and also exaggerating (conj with Jup) but also there is also some confusion/deception in the event and eccentricities. We know the media would have gotten there pretty quickly after the murder happened, it is quite "unique" and "bizaare" set of circumstances here. I'd say also that JonBenet is the sun as the event concerns her.

You also have the 12th house ruled by Pisces and it has Saturn in it. Saturn probably indicates someone he is much more older than Jon Benet. The 12th house cusp indicates some sort of slipping away to do with her - again it might be drugs, unconsciousness, maybe a long death. See also that 12th house ruler is MC. Aries also encompasses the 12th - maybe violence and quite frenzied.

The DC is Sco and the 7th house contains Plu - this probably also signifies the relationship she had with the killer before she died - sexual and deathly.

Note moon is in the 4th and conj Can IC - maybe this is her mum trying to deal with the opposing disbelief/event that is occurring. Maybe its her hurt?? Not sure if her mum knew that she was missing at the time. Note also the moon is opp Nep and Jupiter.

Other things:
Sun sq saturn - might be a clash of the wills between her and the killer
Saturn opp Mars - the killer is servicing the event through violence (disassociate aspect)
Mystic rectangle - saturn (12th, pisces) sextile Uranus (10th, Aqu)/Nep (10th, Cap); Moon (4th, Can) sextile Mars (6th, Libra) - some sort of help for the killer if he can foster the energy. Not sure how "mum" (moon) ties in.

Interesting to note that Nep/Ura/MC square Chiron - hurt done to her. Also Moon sq Chiron - hurt to her mum?

Also all the trines to Mars - how all the things facilitated the violence perpetrated.

Again, any comments and corrections are appreciated.

Forgot to add that Venus is singleton through being the only planet in a succeedent house. Moon singleton through being the only water planet. Heavy focus on the cadent houses - the end of something.

And and and...

yet to know Karr's birthplace and time but he was born on 11 Dec 1964.

A brief analysis shows that he has a mars-pluto-ura stellium in virgo which squares his Sag sun. Jup (tau) opp Neptune (Sco)/Venus (sc) (these last 2 are conj). Chiron in Pisces also squ Sun and forming a t-square of some sorts with all these planets.

Pity we don't know where the moon, could be an interesting t-square if it is in the teens of pisces (and possible conj Chiron). At 00:00 UT, it shows that his moon is 4 deg Pisces.

Anarectic Saturn in Aqu, widely trining NN in Gem. Mercury singleton by being the only cardinal planet.

He's a bit wierd don't you think?

lilllybelle

23, that was an interesting post. I also think it is intresting to notice the similaritys between her natal chart and the chart for the time of the murder. What really stuck out to me was the moon sitting in the 4th in the murder chart. I wonder if there is any connection between the 4th house and basements. Neptune showed up prominently at the time of the arrest, so maybe we still won't get any answers. Lilllybelle

Yes interesting point about the moon, but it isn't as clear as the death chart. And interesting that you have linked IC/4th house to basements. Mars opp pluto in her natal chart too.

sbueno

The information about Jon Benet Ramsey is very interesting. If the autopsy report on the website "Smoking Gun" is correct, most of her injuries were on her right side, leading me to think that the murderer was left-handed. Does anyone know if Karr is left handed? Does anyone else have a take on this?

Sheryl

AquariusMoon

Hi. I have a correction for the death chart, which is given as 1:23 p.m., but you must mean a.m. because she was murdered sometime between 10:00 p.m. on the 25th and 5 a.m. on the 26th.

Also, I've seen Karr's birth data given as first Scorpio, then Sag and back to Scorpio again, the dates being transposed. The lastest I saw today was that the Scorpio data is correct. Perhaps give it a little more time.

AqMoon

Last edited:

Maries

I have scoured the internet and am surprised to have found nothing on this subject:
Has any astrologer looked into the charts of Jonbenet to see if she had been abused or mollested previously to her murder? I'm convinced her parents had nothing to do with her murder and the DNA has born me out. But had any Astrologer-- at the time of the murder-- looked into their charts to see if they were capapble of such a heinous act? I could find nothing on it!
Could anyone tell-- through astrology-- if the murderer was a stranger or if she knew him? Psychic Dorothy Allison described the killer and the way the murder had been committed-- saying he had been in the house for hours while the ramseys were out, and had hid. This is exactly what Det. Smits claimed. I cannot find, however, the entire reading which Allison gave on the Leeza Gibbons Show on the murder. The Web sites which mention her only said the basics. Isn't it strange that Allison's composite does bear a striking resemblance to Karr! How come-- since it turns out he did not commit the murder? Do you think she was picking up on this arrest along with the true murderer and it all just came out jumbled together, so that some was correct, but other was a misunderstanding?

Maries

astromony

I was wondering if anyone had done a horary on whether the killer would be caught and a possible timeline for said capture. Did the parents of the victim consult with any astrologers or psychics about the case? Had the victim's mother been diagnosed with the illness which she later died from before the murder took place? These are questions that come up for me around this case. Any ideas?

Abby83

I was wondering if anyone had done a horary on whether the killer would be caught and a possible timeline for said capture. Did the parents of the victim consult with any astrologers or psychics about the case? Had the victim's mother been diagnosed with the illness which she later died from before the murder took place? These are questions that come up for me around this case. Any ideas?

I am a believer in forensic psychics and there was a psychic by the name of Amy who confirmed that JonBenet was killed by her mother Patsy. According to Amy, Patsy was mentally unstable and she was part of a group who did ritualistic activities. JonBenet was an 'offering' for the other ppl involved and she was sexually abused on many occasions by them. On the night of the murder the ritual was performed the mother snapped (for various reasons I wont go into) and she smashed her daughter with a lamp in belief that she was 'satan.' The problem lies in the fact that this group of ppl include highly sort after ppl including the District Attornies. A case like this would normally be easily solved but it is being covered up. I wonder if this can be seen in the chart. At least when we look at Jonbenet's chart we can clearly see that death was inevitable and she was born into a dark cruel environment to begin with.

Abby83

I've read lots of stories but man, in jonbenet's natal chart, even if u don't know the time, the sun is hammered in opposition to moon, square pluto square mars. Her chart says she has asc in Gemini but im wondering if she Taurus asc instead cos that way she would be venus in the media spotlight of the 3rd house, approaching 8th house ruler Jupiter, and in exact opposition to Saturn, the mother.

astro_2atw_01_jonbenet_ramsey.44948.24366.gif

Abby83

And progressed venus conjunct Jupiter in opposition to that Saturn at the time of her death, on 25th dec 1996. Interestingly her north node is conjunct the moon, indicating a need to learn the importance of 'mother,' even if that means witnessing this through a bad role model. But it's also in the sign of aquarius, and this girl was DESPERATE for freedom from controlling ppl.

Looking at the chart the moon and Saturn (both indicators of mother) are in 9th house. Could this be her involvement with the teacher and the ritual group that people suspect she was involved in? Some ppl said the other man was a district attorney so that would fit here too.

If Jonbenet is a Gemini asc and is therefore mercury and we look at modern astrology, then she receives her mother Uranus in the 8th house as well as a hidden enemy mars in detriment in 12th house. This mars man is also receiving the mother and father. Looking at this asc we can see mercury also makes it's aspect to mars in 6 degrees, the age of her death.

Oh and one other thing. If u look at the diurnal for the day Jonbenet died, the moon (mother) is inconjunct venus (daughter). Venus is also 8th ruler. Jonbenet receives yet again mars in virgo 12th house. The mother is square her husband and in opposition to another man. And jonbenet is sextile part of death which is conjunct juno and part of fortune in aries (which rules the head and blood and she got her head smashed, cracked skull).

Last edited:

jangle

I am a believer in forensic psychics and there was a psychic by the name of Amy who confirmed that JonBenet was killed by her mother Patsy. According to Amy, Patsy was mentally unstable and she was part of a group who did ritualistic activities. JonBenet was an 'offering' for the other ppl involved and she was sexually abused on many occasions by them. On the night of the murder the ritual was performed the mother snapped (for various reasons I wont go into) and she smashed her daughter with a lamp in belief that she was 'satan.' The problem lies in the fact that this group of ppl include highly sort after ppl including the District Attornies. A case like this would normally be easily solved but it is being covered up. I wonder if this can be seen in the chart. At least when we look at Jonbenet's chart we can clearly see that death was inevitable and she was born into a dark cruel environment to begin with.
Abby,

I am fascinated by what you have mentioned about the psychic forensics! I would love to hear more about Amy's analysis if you'd consider sharing