Insight into synastry chart please

Tatianna

Hello,

I was wondering if any kind people could give me some insight into this synastry chart. It's for myself (outer circle) and someone who i am romantically involved in. we started out as purely physical but it seems like there is some very strong under currents at play that just pulls us. i won't say too much, i'd just be forever grateful to hear any opinions. please find the chart and aspects file attached.

Many thanks

Attachments

• nm.jpg
    nm.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 71
  • aspects.jpg
    aspects.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 42

BlackLioness87

Hello, <br /><br />
I was wondering if any kind people could give me some insight into this synastry chart. It's for myself (outer circle) and someone who i am romantically involved in. we started out as purely physical but it seems like there is some very strong under currents at play that just pulls us. i won't say too much, i'd just be forever grateful to hear any opinions. please find the chart and aspects file attached.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Many thanks
<br /><br />

Hi Tatianna, I've read that venus square uranus it's a powerful aspect denoting a "plutonic love". It gives a lot of excitement as well as some instability, relationships starting in a sudden. "Many break ups and coming back together are expected", but I think this points more to an unconventional relationship. However you have a 7 degree orb, so it's quite loose.

Venus square mars, strong atraction but a push and pull dynamic. To me, this aspect is an important one because it denotes an incompatibility that may bother you both on the long run, if not already. If female mars squares male venus it's worst than if female venus square male mars.

Mars conjunct Chiron, there's something Chiron person has to teach the Mars person in a painful way. The lesson has to do with mars issues. According to http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/2012/07/chiron-in-synastry.html?m=1
"A tight Mars-Chiron conjunction would have one person healing the tendency for anger and aggression in the other – this assumes it is manifesting well, and that these two don’t kill each other first."
From my personal experience, chiron relationships last until the lesson is accomplished, however some say some married partners have this "A's chiron tight conjunct B's planet" on their synastry.

I'll suggest you getting a composite chart besides placing the vertex and south node on your synastry chart to get another reading (just to check if it's a karmic o fated relationship).

I apologize for my grammar, I'm a spanish speaker.

Last edited:

Tatianna

ah wow, that's interesting. i am the chiron person and the uranus. and unfortunately i am the mars!
thank you for your insight, and no worries about the grammar!!
i am interested in my sun and jupiter in his 8th house - and how that affects him. he has his sun/venus/moon in my 1st house
i have the composite chart and aspects if you could give me anymore info that would be very appreciated
kind regards

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).jpg
    Screenshot (4).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot (3).jpg
    Screenshot (3).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

BlackLioness87

Hi Tatienne, I didn't notice but I also have scorpio moon, virgo asc and chiron conjunct MC ;)

I took another look at your chart and I'm worried about your moon conjunct your south node. This placement makes you a very sensitive person, you may also carry some past life disappointments, I can't elaborate more because I'm a beginner in karmic astrology.

Another worry about your synastry:
since your natal chiron conjuncts his natal mars I fear he may be somehow an aggressive person (if not on the outside, he may have a sort of repressed aggressiveness). Your sun squares his mars, your mercury opposes his moon and his saturn opposes your mars, so there may be some arguments between you both. Your synastry shows many challenges...

Now, what you asked for:

His sun in your 1st house, he's number one for you, his identity or true self stimulates you and you may admire him. There might be a good feeling between both of you.

His venus on your 1st house, you find him very attractive and handsome. You find him very sweet and charming and you are not afraid to please him. (I have this placement with my crush and it sounds very true to me, I also have next one)

His moon on your 1st house
You feel very comfortable with his familiar background and lifestyle. You might be well received and you might also feel "adopted" by his family members.

Planets placements on your partner's 8th house show a strong bonding.

If your sun is in his 8th house, you may feel fascinated and captivated by him, his mysterious side attracts you.

If your jupiter is in his 8th house you are very intimate and want to know everything about the other. You will bring material benefits to him and you will share your resources openly. However, there might be an issue if you share your assets and then decide to end the relationship...

On the other hand, your composite chart is quite good. Sun and uranus on 5th house confirms you both have a very joyful and mostly sexual based relationship. Despite venus square mars and sun square mars placements- which appear both on your synastry and your composite- yours can be a very understanding and tender relationship, composite mercury and venus are conjunct in the 11th house. Venus in the 11th shows you'll love each other strongly and almost obsessively. This placement also shows you'll support each other.

Neptune on 5th house, advice you to look at each other as you really are, to take off any rose colored glass you may be wearing. Uranus on 5th shows you both have a quite unusual relationship, perhaps a very wild one. If you are looking for commitment, you'd better run ;)

I think the charts talk by themselves, nonetheless some people say sexual "chemistry" can be the "glue" needed to make a couple stay together and fulfill a higher purpose. If both of you are sincere about what you expect of this relationship and you decide to move on whenever you notice the relationship doesn't fulfill your real needs, then nothing harmful would happen. I still feel and fear that both of you will be someway hurt, but as long as you learn something trascendental about yourselves it may be worth trying.

Please let me know, in a few weeks or months, how did the astros play out in your relationship.

Best regards.

Tatianna

wow! thank you very much for your interpretation!

That's cool that we have the same moon and ascendant!

You are right - i am a very very sensitive person and i have plummeted the depths but always found the strength to soldier on. I believe this is thanks to my Scorpio moon and my optimistic mars in Sagittarius (i love my mars position) I seem to attract deep and volatile connections - and in a strange way i wouldn't have it any other way. I would be bored!

A lot of what you said seems to make sense.
I have a feeling that this is going to be a rollar coaster that is hard to stop.
I will indeed let you know how it unfolds, it will be interesting to see if your insights are right!

all the best! ;-)

muchacho

Hello,

I was wondering if any kind people could give me some insight into this synastry chart. It's for myself (outer circle) and someone who i am romantically involved in. we started out as purely physical but it seems like there is some very strong under currents at play that just pulls us. i won't say too much, i'd just be forever grateful to hear any opinions. please find the chart and aspects file attached.

Many thanks
Looks rather dynamic. But there's a deeper connection (4th/8th house).

muchacho

hello. ahhh i am interested in your opinion, could you expand?
many thanks!!
The water houses (4th, 8th, 12th) cover deeper experiences that go beyond mere ego consciousness. That's why they are potentially troublesome (to the ego) because they deal with things below the surface. On the other hand this can also be very rewarding because the topics they rule can help us connect with our deeper core self. So when someone triggers your water houses, the relationship will touch you on a deeper level of self-identity. Depending if you are ready for this or not, this can feel rather disturbing or like finally coming home, especially if you activate each others water houses. In your case, however, the activation is not mutual.

Last edited:

Tatianna

The water houses (4th, 8th, 12th) cover deeper experiences that go beyond mere ego consciousness. That's why they are potentially troublesome (to the ego) because they deal with things below the surface. On the other hand this can also be very rewarding because the topics they rule can help us connect with our deeper core self. So when someone triggers your water houses, the relationship will touch you on a deeper level of self-identity. Depending if you are ready for this or not, this can feel rather disturbing or like finally coming home, especially if you activate each others water houses. In your case, however, the activation is not mutual.

that's interesting, thank you. i have my planets in his 8th and 4th house (sun/jupiter in his 8th) (pluto/moon in his 4th) if so, me being the planet person, why do i feel the deep connection as well? it seems very mutual to me, perhaps there is something else that strengthens it- His mercury overlays my 12th house so this could possibly activate on a deeper level for me? so surely we are both activating water houses?

Last edited:

muchacho

that's interesting, thank you. i have my planets in his 8th and 4th house (sun/jupiter in his 8th) (pluto/moon in his 4th) if so, me being the planet person, why do i feel the deep connection as well? it seems very mutual to me, perhaps there is something else that strengthens it- His mercury overlays my 12th house so this could possibly activate on a deeper level for me? so surely we are both activating water houses?
Mercury represents the intellect. So if its just Mercury then it's a lot more superficial than lets say the Moon or Sun (or even ASC). He mostly triggers your 1st house (ego, self-image). So maybe that's what you are referring to.

unique_astrology

There are many good aspects between the charts to validate attraction (good for communication, friendship, and sex) and only a few that need to be addressed for potential problems that could turn physical at times - a discussion setting limits regarding those times and making clear what you will do if those limits are exceeded (best one I think is physical separation - have a place to go set up [familial, sibling, or friend's home]). That is based on the Mars opposite Saturn aspect between the charts.

Your progressed Moon is on his progressed Saturn now. He is going to have many aspects from Saturn coming up.

Are you living in your place of birth or have you located to his place of birth or to another location.

What is your relationship with your father?

Attachments

• the guy's progressions.jpg
    the guy's progressions.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 21

Tatianna

I've come back to this post as I wanted to update it.

I am now in a relationship with this person. We were not able to be together for certain reasons and now that we are it is the best feeling ever and I couldn't be happier. Its almost as if our whole meeting back in 2017 was fated (we met online randomly).
In reference to the the comment that this person could possibly hurt me - this couldn't be further from the truth. He makes me feel secure, safe and comforted. I'm now inclined to think that oppositions in synastry are very significant as we have them throughout our chart. Also we both have venus square Mars natally and in our synastry.
My chart ruler being Mercury and his very heavy Virgo placements perhaps help this connection!? Also we both have 3rd house moons which I also believe help our communucation.
Thank you for your comments

Tatianna

There are many good aspects between the charts to validate attraction (good for communication, friendship, and sex) and only a few that need to be addressed for potential problems that could turn physical at times - a discussion setting limits regarding those times and making clear what you will do if those limits are exceeded (best one I think is physical separation - have a place to go set up [familial, sibling, or friend's home]). That is based on the Mars opposite Saturn aspect between the charts.

Your progressed Moon is on his progressed Saturn now. He is going to have many aspects from Saturn coming up.

Are you living in your place of birth or have you located to his place of birth or to another location.

What is your relationship with your father?

Our location of birth is more or less the same and we both live near to it now.

My relationship with my father is not very good at all. Why do ask?

Tatianna

Hi Tatienne, I didn't notice but I also have scorpio moon, virgo asc and chiron conjunct MC ;)

I took another look at your chart and I'm worried about your moon conjunct your south node. This placement makes you a very sensitive person, you may also carry some past life disappointments, I can't elaborate more because I'm a beginner in karmic astrology.

Another worry about your synastry:
since your natal chiron conjuncts his natal mars I fear he may be somehow an aggressive person (if not on the outside, he may have a sort of repressed aggressiveness). Your sun squares his mars, your mercury opposes his moon and his saturn opposes your mars, so there may be some arguments between you both. Your synastry shows many challenges...

Now, what you asked for:

His sun in your 1st house, he's number one for you, his identity or true self stimulates you and you may admire him. There might be a good feeling between both of you.

His venus on your 1st house, you find him very attractive and handsome. You find him very sweet and charming and you are not afraid to please him. (I have this placement with my crush and it sounds very true to me, I also have next one)

His moon on your 1st house
You feel very comfortable with his familiar background and lifestyle. You might be well received and you might also feel "adopted" by his family members.

Planets placements on your partner's 8th house show a strong bonding.

If your sun is in his 8th house, you may feel fascinated and captivated by him, his mysterious side attracts you.

If your jupiter is in his 8th house you are very intimate and want to know everything about the other. You will bring material benefits to him and you will share your resources openly. However, there might be an issue if you share your assets and then decide to end the relationship...

On the other hand, your composite chart is quite good. Sun and uranus on 5th house confirms you both have a very joyful and mostly sexual based relationship. Despite venus square mars and sun square mars placements- which appear both on your synastry and your composite- yours can be a very understanding and tender relationship, composite mercury and venus are conjunct in the 11th house. Venus in the 11th shows you'll love each other strongly and almost obsessively. This placement also shows you'll support each other.

Neptune on 5th house, advice you to look at each other as you really are, to take off any rose colored glass you may be wearing. Uranus on 5th shows you both have a quite unusual relationship, perhaps a very wild one. If you are looking for commitment, you'd better run ;)

I think the charts talk by themselves, nonetheless some people say sexual "chemistry" can be the "glue" needed to make a couple stay together and fulfill a higher purpose. If both of you are sincere about what you expect of this relationship and you decide to move on whenever you notice the relationship doesn't fulfill your real needs, then nothing harmful would happen. I still feel and fear that both of you will be someway hurt, but as long as you learn something trascendental about yourselves it may be worth trying.

Please let me know, in a few weeks or months, how did the astros play out in your relationship.

Best regards.
I've come back to this post as I wanted to update it.

I am now in a relationship with this person. We were not able to be together for certain reasons and now that we are it is the best feeling ever and I couldn't be happier. Its almost as if our whole meeting back in 2017 was fated (we met online randomly).
In reference to the the comment that this person could possibly hurt me - this couldn't be further from the truth. He makes me feel secure, safe and comforted. I'm now inclined to think that oppositions in synastry are very significant as we have them throughout our chart. Also we both have venus square Mars natally and in our synastry. I think that because we both have this aspect natally it works very well in our synastry - it's also one of our tightest aspects.
My chart ruler being Mercury and his very heavy Virgo placements perhaps help this connection!? Also we both have 3rd house moons which I also believe help our communucation.

Yes this relationship started out as purely sexual and still is incredibly. I've never been so open with someone. This has now developed into a very deep loving bond.

Last edited: