Nightmare Interpretation

Daisy556

Hey all,

So I usually don't dream (or at least, I don't remember my dreams when I wake up). However, tonight I had a nightmare that not only stuck with me, but whose story CONTINUED each time I went back to sleep.

It started with me next to my car at night in an empty parking lot. I thought to myself, "if you can see, you can run" (no idea where the hell that came from). I go into my car and, as I'm about to drive, I find that a little boy had been hiding in the back. I told him to get out, and he did, and then another little boy comes in (presumably his brother). I tell him to get out too because I want to go home. Then suddenly, I'm in the back seat next to this little boy and a man (who I assume to be his father) is in the front seat. I start yelling at him to stop, to get out of my car, and I'm ignored. I take out my phone and text several people my car, license plate, tell them I am being kidnapped along with my car, and begging them to call the cops. My panicked yelling is the last thing I remember before jolting awake.

I thought it was a weird dream and tried to go back to bed. The story from the previous dream had resumed. Same guy, but this time he had a significantly burlier henchman with him. They stopped the car in the middle of the street for some reason. I'm on a street corner, I still have my phone, and I post on Facebook to try to get anyone to help me. Somehow they know I did this, they take me inside a nearby building, and my captor demands that I get back online and "tell the truth" by telling everyone I'm ok. I refuse. The henchman threatens me and nearly punches me in the head. I said ok. I wake up again.

Now, continuing a dream story twice is already incredibly rare for me. Continuing that story 3 times is unheard of. Yet, when I went back to sleep, the story continued. I'm at an airport with just my captor. He has a grip on my arm. He tells me to be quiet or else. Two different dream endings happen. The first is at that moment I break away and start screaming for help, getting attention from the public in the lobby. Then my dream jumps to an alternate ending where I stayed quiet, reached the plane, and sat quietly next to him. That is, until he took out a vial that I knew, if he injected me with it, would put me to sleep. I scream and fight him, getting the attention of the plane. The dream ends with me telling my story and my captor trying to refute it, but me thinking that the occupants of the plane, including the flight attendant, might be believing me.

As I've said, I've NEVER had a dream of this nature and I've especially never had a dream this persistent. If anyone wants to interpret this, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

I've also attached my chart in case that's of any help.

-Daisy556

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.51.11 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.51.11 AM.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: