NPD coworker

amandajoie

I am dealing with a sick individual at work. If anyone has any insight, please share. It took a little over a year for me to figure out what was going on. She has hit me multiple times. She is friends with the manager so I told the manager but said I didn't want to get her in trouble. She has slashed my winter coats while I am helping customers (I have no proof it was her so didn't say anything). She interrupts conversations and gets in my personal space, has no respect for boundaries. Tried to love bomb me but her affect was so unusual that I didn't fall for it. Never felt true intimacy with her but Did share personal information that I shouldn't have. Had a feeling something was weird. I have been working there 12 years, her since April of last year.. I feel like she has probably started a smear campaign behind my back and has plans to destroy me.

I guess what I want is analysis of the chart to see what areas I need to be vigilant in to protect myself. She has become so physically intimidating(the last time was on video so I am thinking of finally telling my manager about it and if she does nothing go to HR, who from my experience have been kind and understanding, but she did not make contact this last time, but walked straight at me so I had to get out of the way to avoid physical contact. She is setting me up to be the crazy one.

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT HAVE HER TIME OF BIRTH. I GUESSED HER ASCENDANT TO BE CANCER DUE TO HER MOON FACE AND HER BAD EYESIGHT, FAIR SKIN, BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES. IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO PROFECT HER CHART SHE WAS ISSUED A GREEN CARD IN EITHER 1987-88. Don't know what was going on in Guatemala at that time or why her family emigrated. She might be adopted or a manufactured alien as well. The rest of her family has typical dark Hispanic features. She has claimed as a child she didn't go to school because her parents made her work at their shop.

I suspect she gets it from her father, or someone put a curse on her at a young age. I've read those with NPD underwent severe trauma or neglect before the age of three. The reason I suspect her father is the sun Saturn conjunction in her house of self esteem. The curse due to the t square of mercury-Mars-Neptune retrograde. I read on a thread someone researching NPD found a lot of them were born in April 1977. Well she was born in August 1977. Maybe it has to do with the degree Neptune is in and also it's retro gradation. It trines her sun Saturn conjunction in Leo and Eros in Aries.

I guess I'm an empath. She feeds off my emotional reactions. I am unlucky enough to have my moon exactly opposite this conjunction, which is 7-8degrees conjunct my 27 Leo ascendant. Our venues oppose. Her Jupiter is opposite my sun Neptune conjunction(my Neptune is in a pitted degree. Unfortunately the Synastry chart doesn't calculate the aspects amongst asteroid for me but I can see my dejaniera at 9pisces in my 8th house completes a grand trine with her Nessus at 9cancer, and Ixion/ Uranus conjunction at 8-9 Scorpio. My psyche is at 8 scorpio. Can you see why I'm worried?

This is a spiritual war, I need God to protect me.

Synastry:https://www.astro.com/tmpd/co8hfile...w_amanda_empty_shell_demon_hw.47136.48719.pdf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 36
  • astro_61gw_amanda_empty_shell_demon_hw.47136.48719.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

amandajoie

Also, her Nessus and Venus conjunct. I have obtained birth data without times of her family and boyfriend to further the study. I met her father once, oddly he came in without her, on a day she wasn't working, to pick up an order. He didn't say a word. Very strange indeed. She portrays her mother to be a miserable ***** and blames her for her dad not attending parties. But nothing she says can be trusted. She seems to feign illness-her back hurt, she has lymph nodes in her legs that need to be removed. When she complains I tell her to pray but she has to go to God with a pure heart. After I said this I had a dream of her holding up and inspecting a yellow shirt that said Jesus. I interpreted this to mean that she does not have Jesus in her heart. I truly believe she is a demon, which would mean she was once an angel. The colo yellow in dreams can symbolize:

If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents deceit, disgrace, betrayal, cowardice and sickness.

The dream was neutral, I was simply observing.

I know God put her in my path for a reason, perhaps so I can purify myself through him to cast out demons. When I asked the Lord he told me to have faith and I do. I hope I am not angering him by Doing astrology.

Lin

I am wondering how you can stay in a job where there is no protocol for abuse of one employee to another. I can't believe no one has noticed (or been affected by this besides you). Instead of trying to "deconstruct her psyche," I would leave that job. It can't be a specialized job or management would be more structured and answerable to someone higher in management. Have you spoken to the person your manager reports to?

So actually I am wondering about YOUR chart and your abuse tolerance.

In the meantime I would stop having religious conversations with her. Keep your distance and your silence around her. The only way to really protect yourself is to cut all communication with her....and maybe this is the was the universe is telling you to MOVE ON from that job.
LIN

Last edited:

amandajoie

I posted my chart, so u don't have to wonder.

You are very naive. I need the money. My manager is 100% complicit. She has witnessed the abuse and given ME dirty looks for it. There are 3'people who work in the store, manager, abuser and me. When I finally called HR the voicemail somehow ended up in her deleted folder, by that time the video evidence was probably gone.

The Lord has called me out of astrology so this will be my last post.